Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Can I please get unbanned? - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Can I please get unbanned? (/showthread?tid=11502)

Pages: 1 2 3

Can I please get unbanned? - Jan - 03-25-2020

(1) What is your in-game name? - Jan Bommer

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:140177034

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - rex ganon-cron

(4) How long were you banned for? - 5 days

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no 

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - Alright so look I have autism ( that's not a joke ) so there were these guys in my dorm who started attacking me in my dorm for no reason and everytime I respawn they attacked me, so I became mad and when i'm mad i'm really mad bc of my autism. so I started attacking them as well. then a moderator saw me doing that so he asked me why I did that. I thought I was funny by saying I'm the son of Lord Voldiman so I did that and he didn't get my joke so he banned me, and i'm sorry I know I shouldn't be killing people but I couldn't control my madness at that time. and I'm sorry for lying in the first place I didn't want people too know that I have autism bc I thought I would get bulllied if I said so...

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - hell no

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I wasn't able to control my feelings i'm sorry!

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yeah I think so, Next time I should just tell what was really happening instead of lying i'm so sorry... :(

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 
[Image: image0.jpg]

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre - 03-25-2020

Neutral

You need to fill out the whole format.

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - ♔Redgie♔ - 03-25-2020

This is an appeal for @Rex Cron

Please Fill out the correct format within 24hrs or it will be denied and locked

Thanks Bud,
Redgie

Gwen has said it perfectly, It appears you couldn't care less if you were saying "I'm Voldemorts son", Saying that acts, as you don't give 4 shits that's you're being pulled/in a sit

-1 take the time off to have a think about if you want to come back and actually play

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Gwendolen - 03-25-2020

As others said, you need to fill out the form. Students must go to their dorms once a lock down starts, unless stated otherwise by staff. If they didn't do the adverts saying students must go to their dorms, then I'd understand why you were confused and all online staff needs to watch out for that. If they did, then there shouldn't be any confusion. Neutral until I hear Rex's side though.

Edit: You filled it in while I was typing, but it says RDM, so I'll wait to see what Rex's side on the rdm.

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Rex Cron - 03-25-2020

While I appreciate the appeal, 

The format you have put this in is incorrect. I am gonna give you some time to correct this ban appeal and I will come back with my answer for your appeal! 

While I appreciate the appeal. 

But I had received a few reports of you mass RDMing in the dorms. After checking the logs to make sure that the reports were right. It was seen that you have killed a few students. So when I went to the person who was reporting this, I seen you actively casting damaging spells at other students and running away from me when I was talking to you. So upon me freezing you, you began to talk about how "I am Lord Voldemorts son and I must kill the students." After explaining to you that you can not kill other students, you still proceeded to tell me the same thing.  I am gonna give you a little while to update your ban appeal and tell the truth. I am gonna leave this open for 24 hours for community feedback! 

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Jan - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 04:19 PM)Gwendolen Wrote: As others said, you need to fill out the form. Students must go to their dorms once a lock down starts, unless stated otherwise by staff. If they didn't do the adverts saying students must go to their dorms, then I'd understand why you were confused and all online staff needs to watch out for that. If they did, then there shouldn't be any confusion. Neutral until I hear Rex's side though.

Edit: You filled it in while I was typing, but it says RDM, so I'll wait to see what Rex's side on the rdm.
sorry for lying i'm so sorry!!!

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Gwendolen - 03-25-2020

Even if you two had the same name. You were frozen in place and then banned. If he had banned the wrong person, then the frozen person wouldn't have disappeared. It's hard to miss something like that. Also, having the same name as your friend(or very similar names) is against the rules for that very reason. -1. Own up to your mistakes and don't push the blame on others.

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Garbo - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 04:41 PM)Gwendolen Wrote: Even if you two had the same name. You were frozen in place and then banned. If he had banned the wrong person, then the frozen person wouldn't have disappeared. It's hard to miss something like that. Also, having the same name as your friend(or very similar names) is against the rules for that very reason. -1. Own up to your mistakes and don't push the blame on others.

Exactly this. -1 you filthy liar

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Eviscerate - 03-25-2020

I was the one who noticed you were RDMing in the slytherin dorms and reported you. I first noticed this when I was DF and heard damaging spells coming from within the slytherin dorms- I swapped to deer animagus to investigate and saw you attacking other students. 

Upon some minimal investigation it was revealed that you killed 5 light force students during the lockdown and immediately after, none of whom were snatchers at the time. The worst part is that you continued to RDM after the lockdown on first years who kept respawning and you kept attacking them. You were also warned recently by Astrid for RDM. 

Your excuse when confronted was something along the lines of "I'm Lord Voldemort's son!" which directly contradicts what you are saying in the appeal. Full logs are still available, and each of these people were light force when I inspected and none changed to jobs after they were killed (none of these people were snatchers, they were all light force)

Jan Brommer killed Slither Snake using weapon_hpwr_stick
Jan Brommer killed Deloni Vallum using weapon_hpwr_stick
Jan Brommer killed Siegward Catarina using weapon_hpwr_stick

If you want to RP as Voldemort's son to kill students during a lockdown, then be a dark force character such as a snatcher- but obey the server rules. This means don't go into the dorms to kill people during lockdown and NEVER kill light force as a student or other light force. You also can't step past the house names outside the dorms and cast damaging spells (Ex.  the floating words that say Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff)

With the evidence presented to you, I implore you to tell the truth in this appeal before Rex makes his final decision on whether or not he will reduce your ban. If I am to assume you are not lying in your appeal, then you may have some issues with listening/comprehending. At no point did Rex say that you can't attack snatchers in a lockdown as a student.

edit: Also, there was not 2 "Jan Brommer" on the server at the time and you were caught red handed by Rex and frozen in place. The ban was given to the right person. If you keep up with the story you are trying to tell, you are going to have a reputation as a liar in this community. 

Edit2: 
Upon reading your edit I lean in favor of a reduction due to the honesty. Just remember that usually whatever time gets taken off on this offense will get added to your next offense. I hope that you learn to control/channel your condition better and enjoy the server. Please keep in mind that on here and everywhere else in life, a condition such as the one you described is not a license to break rules. 

RE: Can I please get unbanned? - Krepsie - 03-25-2020

You can’t be killing students in the dorms during a lockdown. It’s the only safe place for students to go. You obviously took matters into your own hands and feel like you didn’t learn from this or have any sincerity. I’d say wait out the ban.

-1 from me