Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Drake Booker ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Drake Booker ban appeal (/showthread?tid=11504)

Pages: 1 2

Drake Booker ban appeal - Drake Booker - 03-25-2020

(1) What is your in-game name? - Drake Booker

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_1:1:68496448

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Sean Blackfyre-Ganon(STEAM_0:0:145288523)

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 day 12 hours

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - not banned before

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - just this instance

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - RDM'd a professor and then logged off. Was angry at professor for not teaching a spell three classes in a row, but not a valid excuse and I should know better.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes I did.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I needed some time to cool off before coming back. Would like to come back sooner but I understand if I'm not allowed back before the ban expires and will come back after that point in time.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes I have.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653482477196673037/692483456566820925/20200325162146_1.jpg

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Kyrie Animus [Axel D. + Nova B.] - 03-25-2020

@Sean Ganon appeal for you mate. 

However, if you are telling the truth, you seem apologetic af. You know what you did wrong and needed to cool off. +1 for unban or reduction

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Perseus Peverell Plouton - 03-25-2020

+1 for full unban

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Jim B Moongoose - 03-25-2020

If you are telling the truth then I'll give you a +1 for full unban and a +1 for a reduction, as you have achnowledged what you did wrong and are apolagetic. If you are lying then -1 

+1 for full unban
+1 for reduction
Goodluck with your appeal!

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Garbo - 03-25-2020

+1 for full unban and compensation for damages

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Eviscerate - 03-25-2020

Appeal seems sincere and acknowledges wrongdoing. Also the effort to log in and fill out the form is appreciated. Hope to see you around soon!

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Krepsie - 03-25-2020

I’m all for any sort of reduction just next time know that doing it again will result in worse punishment 

+1

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Drake Booker - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 08:26 PM)Krepsie Wrote: I’m all for any sort of reduction just next time know that doing it again will result in worse punishment 

+1

That is very understandable and fair. Thank you for the +1 :)

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Todd Wick - 03-25-2020

You understand what you did was wrong, which is great. Do keep in mind you can only kill people if you are either in the correct job or there is an RP reason to do so (defending yourself against a DF ect). Also note that if a fellow student attacks you - you cannot attack back, because I have seen so many reports about 'defending myself' leading to a ban (I am not implying you have done so - just for future reference).

+1 for unban

RE: Drake Booker ban appeal - Sean Ganon - 03-25-2020

Thank you for understanding what you did, your appeal will be accepted and removed fully. Thank you, i’m on my phone so can someone tag forum staff please.