Star by Star Gaming
A Final Goodbye. - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Farewells (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=4)
+--- Thread: A Final Goodbye. (//showthread?tid=12878)

Pages: 1 2

A Final Goodbye. - Duck - 06-29-2020

Yo, Dalton here. Back again with another farewell post, what is this like my 5th farewell post? ah ha ha see you guys next week.

Nah but seriously, Its been just almost a month since I was last properly on the server. I've been on once or twice with alt accounts trying to rekindle the love I once had for the server but as of a few weeks I had been feeling mentally drained and just overall demotivated to do anything. I am doing good now but instead of coming back and potentially making myself more depressed I will be quitting the server for the time being.

I would have never thought that I would be a part of a Hogwarts Roleplay community but the past 2ish years have been fun and I will cherish all the memories I had on the server, whether they were good or bad.

I just want to say thank you to all the people who fucked around on the server with me, you probably know who you are.

Love you all, and until next time <3

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Perseus Peverell Plouton - 06-29-2020

take care   feelsbadman

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Lydia - 06-29-2020

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bye bye

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Tyrone D Bigeye - 06-29-2020

A very respectable and cool person.

I enjoy the fact that even though you got in trouble quite often, you weren't a minge.

I hope you enjoy whatever life brings you. 

Imma miss you!  feelsbadman

[Image: tumblr_o0y6o6WPvy1rtfj70o1_250.gifv]

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Jacktot - 06-29-2020

Cya man take care

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Axel Muren - 06-29-2020

You were a big part of the server man, big ups.

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Fredy Bubbles - 06-30-2020

Take your time mate, hopefully we will see you again.

Dammm...

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Amelia Phoenix-Dragonfyre - 06-30-2020

Take care.

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Etlenor - 06-30-2020

Cya Dalton. It was always fun having you around. Don't be a stranger man!

RE: A Final Goodbye. - Astrid Bloodheart - 06-30-2020

Cya 
Stay Safe
and Come back soon 
Until Next time
#MansShoe