Star by Star Gaming
[Moderator Application AU] Dan Lupus Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=25)
+---- Thread: [Moderator Application AU] Dan Lupus Staff Application (//showthread?tid=13840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Sukhi - 09-10-2020

They know what there doing I don't think he's ready yet

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Oxa - 09-10-2020

Makes great halls, does classes, active on the forums, prefects, helps new players, open to criticism and is active. I got nothing bad to say. +1 deserves a shot in my book

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Jim Lupus-Everson - 09-10-2020

I have had many interactions with you Dan and you are a very genuine and kind person, which is great. I feel that you can be very approachable and helpful to the newer players of the server and provide them with info that will help them. You certainly follow the rules and try to avoid drama, which is also good and you are not biased based on who you report and enforce the rules on, which is a very good quality. However I feel that you are trying wayyyy too hard to get this, I know that you are passionate about becoming a moderator for the server, but it feels as if you are forcing yourself to heavily enforce the rules.

What I suggest doing in this situation is taking a more relaxed approach to enforcing the rules, rather than telling people that they are breaking rules in a serious manner, which then starts an argument in OOC or in voice chat, you can talk with them and explain in a calm manner that what they are doing is against the rules and guide them (at least with the people who aren't dropping n-bombs etc...), and then if they don't take that advice onboard then you can report them and enforce the rules.

Overall I'd say just relax a bit more, be yourself. Enforcing the rules so strictly and reporting a whole bunch of people is going to push the community away from the idea of you being a moderator. Also I'd say overlook some of your explanations of the rules. Other than that I do see you prefecting and you are active on the server and host prefect meetings and great halls.

Neutral for now
Goodluck with your application!

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Fergus Lumpenhart - 09-10-2020

Dude you’re a decent guy but you just try way to fucking hard. Like chill out a little man. And you’re 15 years old which is kinda young. I’m gonna have to go with -1

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Grimleal - 09-10-2020

Oh my god I have so much to say.

Every experience I've had with you has been extremely unpleasant.

When I first met you, you were extremely abrasive, had little to no knowledge or care for the rules, and would get in shit with a lot of different people. In fact, I (personally) haven't had a single person I've talked to say anything remotely positive about you. My own experiences included. The recent interactions I've seen have shown me that you haven't changed much; your attitude is the same, the only key difference is rather than not knowing the rules, you have a militant stance on them.

I cannot give a bigger -1 to any application.

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - ♔Redgie♔ - 09-11-2020

(09-10-2020, 10:06 PM)Grimleal Wrote: Oh my god I have so much to say.

Every experience I've had with you has been extremely unpleasant.

When I first met you, you were extremely abrasive, had little to no knowledge or care for the rules, and would get in shit with a lot of different people. In fact, I (personally) haven't had a single person I've talked to say anything remotely positive about you. My own experiences included. The recent interactions I've seen have shown me that you haven't changed much; your attitude is the same, the only key difference is rather than not knowing the rules, you have a militant stance on them.

I cannot give a bigger -1 to any application.
Everything that sedgar has said is true. You aren't ready yet Dan, you have recently returned. You are still quite immature but just maybe chill and enjoy being back and have a deep think about this.

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Cauliflower Mcguffins - 09-12-2020

You have a huge habit of breaking the rules you want when you want but then being super militant towards other people, I've also had experiences with you harassing people and then claiming to be the victim and using very very clipped evidence to get them in trouble.

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - :) - 09-12-2020

My guy, Deserves this position hes a hard working dedicated lad give it him already. feelsbadman voldehappy Kappa

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Foxy - 09-14-2020

-1 What everyone else stated

RE: Dan Lupus Staff Application - Jack / Josh - 09-15-2020

Vote removed.

I'd rather not vote.