Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Speedy Ban Apeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Speedy Ban Apeal (//showthread?tid=14547)

Pages: 1 2 3

Speedy Ban Apeal - Speedy - 10-17-2020

(1) What is your in-game name? - Speedy Goodwin

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - Bunch-o-numbers

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Jenny Kraig  

(4) How long were you banned for? - 2 weeks

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Like 10 by this point

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No 

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I failsnatched Voldemort and tied him to a tree in the forest then switched to prefect. After Jenny Kraig tried to put me in a sit I sent them to detention and the rest is history :)

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes, but it was also really funny

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I just got off a ban and I'm decently liked by a few members of the community so I was looking forward to causing some trouble again. In the future I'll cause trouble but with reason (no sending admins to detention). Also I'm quite handsome and charming. (Also maybe just restrict me from the snatcher job for 2 weeks? I still wanna roam the server lol)

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes, from now on I'll cause trouble but less severe and less inconvenient for other community members.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - STEAM_0:1:1270655 - 10-17-2020

no remorse and repeated behavior makes me lean in the direction of a -1 for unban/reduction

the offense's severity without an adequate history makes me lean in the direction of a +1 for reduction

would like to see jenny's side and the ban/warn history for the final opinion.

Edit: Not surprised by the community reaction. See you in 2w

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Speedy - 10-17-2020

(10-17-2020, 08:48 PM)STEAM_0:1:1270655 Wrote: no remorse and repeated behavior makes me lean in the direction of a -1 for unban/reduction

the offense's severity without an adequate history makes me lean in the direction of a +1 for reduction

would like to see jenny's side and the ban/warn history for the final opinion.
I'll save you the trouble I've had a long history of being a rule-breaker.

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Shwoop - 10-17-2020

harrylove Honestly, you’ve always been nice to me and it seems like you’re honest about what you’ve done and willing to change your behavior. It’s okay to have fun in different ways (especially when the server is just going to classes), just make sure not to go too far. +1 for me!

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Garbo - 10-17-2020

-1 this appeal seems like a joke tbh

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Perseus Peverell Plouton - 10-17-2020

(10-17-2020, 09:17 PM)Garbo Wrote: -1 this appeal seems like a joke tbh

I was thinking the same thing -1

If you want to actually appeal a ban, you should probably take it seriously

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Nostral Spiritus - 10-17-2020

-1 for an unban or reduction

You caused trouble, now deal with the consequences :)

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Froslen Falbern - 10-17-2020

I was there when you did it. 

Fail RP 100%

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Myranda Nova-Aeternalis - 10-17-2020

all you do is break rules and minge. Take a break

RE: Speedy Ban Apeal - Etlenor - 10-17-2020

You know it's bad when you've never seen this person ingame and only know him from the forums on the ban appeal section. You've been around for less time and already have more bans than I. -1