Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] BAN APPEAL - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] BAN APPEAL (//showthread?tid=14946)

BAN APPEAL - Lonestar99 - 11-20-2020

(1) What is your in-game name? - Dolly Daisy

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:535317840

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -Eden Cyxeda-Delaire 

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 day

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - N/A

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - If this counts then yes, otherwise, no.

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - For "Raiding the Graveyard"

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Not really.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - It was the Herbology teacher that decided it would be a good idea to lead us to the graveyard in the forbidden forest and refused to provide homework until we did so.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yep don't follow teachers that lure you into the forest with the promise of homework.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: BAN APPEAL - Isaac Alivan - 11-20-2020

That's a good lesson to learn. Teachers aren't supposed to leave their classrooms without a staff member being present.

+1 for unban

@Eden this one is for you, my dude.

RE: BAN APPEAL - Garbo - 11-20-2020

+1 for unban

Yeah don’t listen to anyone when they say to go to the forest/gy tbh

RE: BAN APPEAL - Amelius Altera - 11-20-2020

+1 for unban. It's common to unban most for this from my understanding especially if they're new.

RE: BAN APPEAL - Perseus Peverell Plouton - 11-20-2020

I'm just gonna assume this is the same situation explained in this appeal

If it is, then my reasons still apply here, and I'm +1 for an unban.

RE: BAN APPEAL - Eden - 11-20-2020

Henlo, I think you generally understand why you were banned the general lesson/reason for the ban. I'm going to go over some stuff first.

Going into the graveyard as a student is never allowed, (unless you're snatched). Going into the dark forest is fine assuming you aren't breaking rules but teachers shouldn't lure students into it, as a general rule like Isaac said if teachers are leaving their classrooms, it should be approved by staff first.

The signs outside the graveyard are your warning, and staff is not required to give vocal warnings for raiding the GY, especially if the raid is a large group of people like this case was that lead to your ban.

I'll give you an unban, just be sure if you're going into the graveyard you're following the rules first.
Appeal Accepted

RE: BAN APPEAL - Yaycob - 11-20-2020

Thread locked