Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] RDA-LTAP appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] RDA-LTAP appeal (//showthread?tid=14947)

Pages: 1 2 3

RDA-LTAP appeal - Shale Shambles - 11-20-2020

Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Shale Everglade

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:55023377

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Trevor Moongoose

(4) How long were you banned for? - 2 weeks I have served 1 week

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Yes, twice

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - Music began playing and a "LISTEN UP! appeared on the top of my screen. My initial thought was that a server reset was beginning. I started swinging a detention stick around and randomly arresting the students in my area. I then logged off to go make dinner and when i came back I had an LTAP-RDA

8) Do you think you deserved the ban?  Absolutely

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I believe I should be unbanned because it was an honest mistake. I understand I shouldn't have been arresting people even if a reset was imminent.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -Yes, I learned fail rp is inexcusable in any scenario.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - John Wave - 11-20-2020

The ban appeal seems a bit rushed but if you are being honest about it then I dont see why not giving you a reduction on the ban length. -1 for umban though since you knew that you were breaking server rules and I feel you need to learn to not do it again.

However I might change my vote after reading the staff's comments on what happened.

Edit: I saw the staff's member comments and you lied on your ban appeal. -1 for unban; -1 for any type of reduction.

Good luck

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - Pomona Radford - 11-20-2020

he acknowledge what he did was wrong, he apologized, not much else to put. people make mistakes and do dumb things. i give +1 for a unban

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - Foxy - 11-20-2020

God. Where do i start so.. You saw the listen up thing and your brain said im gonna rda people and LTAP. But, Why though.. Its gonna be a -1 for the unban

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - Banastre Tarleton - 11-20-2020

Breaking the server rules when you believe that there is going to be a server reset. Don't even know if you were warned but since you quit the server before the ban was issued on you. Trever said that this happened during PLAW with unofficial evidence. Neutral 

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - DoctorGoku - 11-20-2020

What was even the point of RDAing all these students tho? Maybe you thought staff would be busy setting up the server restart and no one would notice. Until Trevor has something to say, I'll stay neutral on this.

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - Chihaku Zeal - 11-20-2020

Shaaaale it's grand to see you again!
I'm sorry we rekindled during this moment.
I know you're an older player and should know better, however I haven't seen you in the server during my time there, so I'm gonna give a benefit of the doubt and +1 for a reduction to 2 days.
Hope the well constructing isn't wearing you down.   Heart

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - Shale Shambles - 11-21-2020

(11-20-2020, 11:45 PM)DoctorGoku Wrote: What was even the point of RDAing all these students tho? Maybe you thought staff would be busy setting up the server restart and no one would notice. Until Trevor has something to say, I'll stay neutral on this.
Hey Doctor! Yeah, so there wasn't really a point to it, and it wasn't out of malice. Had the reset actually happened like i thought it was, the people i arrested would have been automatically released. I hope this clarifies your question.

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - InkedSylveon - 11-21-2020

(11-20-2020, 08:25 PM)Shale Shambles Wrote: Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Shale Everglade

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:55023377

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Trevor Moongoose

(4) How long were you banned for? - 2 weeks

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Yes, twice

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - Music began playing and a "LISTEN UP! appeared on the top of my screen. My initial thought was that a server reset was beginning. I started swinging a detention stick around and randomly arresting the students in my area. I then logged off to go make dinner and when i came back I had an LTAP-RDA

8) Do you think you deserved the ban?  Absolutely

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I believe I should be unbanned because it was an honest mistake. I understand I shouldn't have been arresting people even if a reset was imminent.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -Yes, I learned fail rp is inexcusable in any scenario.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

i guess my last message was to mehhh... anywho in my eyes anyone that can acknowledge their mistakes being descriptive and detailed should be forgiven but monitored. +uno   <3

RE: RDA-LTAP appeal - Joe Wilson - 11-21-2020

it seems that my comment was mistakenly deleted so I will repost it now. 

Shale is an innocent man and I love him I believe he is a good man and he is the best of US please unban him for the good of this country.