Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Unreasonable ban time. - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Unreasonable ban time. (//showthread?tid=14951)

Pages: 1 2 3

Unreasonable ban time. - Clapham - 11-21-2020

(1) What is your in-game name? - Merlin Sweat

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:43845265

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Jenny Kraig

(4) How long were you banned for? - 2 weeks

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I called insulted Jenny Kraig in ooc after I was put in detention. After the insult in chat i was brought into an admins sit, the admins were reasonable and we were discussing my mistake, however, before the admins came to a conclusion Jenny Kraig banned me for 2 weeks. The ban reads 'Banned for Homophobic slurs after warning', I was never issued a warning previously to this and it seems the warning part is a fabrication to extend the ban.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I don't think i should be outright unbanned. however, I believe a 2 week ban is too excessive considering the lack of a warning.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yes, i will not be bigoted in the chat from now on. I think i should add that i have Asperger's and i can have aggressive outbursts from time to time. I know that doesn't excuse what i did, but it may explain why i acted that way.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Unreasonable ban time. - Mina - 11-21-2020

@Jenny Kraig

So one admin/mod pulled you into a sit and Jenny banned you would talking to you or while other staff wear dealing with the situation?

Curious to hear Jenny's side.

RE: Unreasonable ban time. - Ritchie - 11-21-2020

I am curious what you actually said to receive the ban if you could please inform us what you actually said No Vote until what was said has been told 

Oh I see it was the very naughty word and you was warned for it already and said it again. I get its frustrating and all the 2 week ban for saying such things on the server but you should read the motd and once being warned for something not to say it again. 

-1 on this appeal.

RE: Unreasonable ban time. - Clapham - 11-21-2020

(11-21-2020, 05:52 AM)Mina Wrote: @Jenny Kraig

So one admin/mod pulled you into a sit and Jenny banned you would talking to you or while other staff wear dealing with the situation?

Curious to hear Jenny's side.

yes, unfortunately I don't remember the admin's names in the sit. They looked like to wolves though, not sure if that helps. :/

(11-21-2020, 05:56 AM)Ritchie Wrote: I am curious what you actually said to receive the ban if you could please inform us what you actually said No Vote until what was said has been told

I said fag.

RE: Unreasonable ban time. - Jenny Kraig - 11-21-2020

LMAO You called me a homophobic slur and i warned you not to say that after that you called me it again in ooc 

(11-21-2020, 06:03 AM)Jenny Kraig Wrote:
LMAO You called me a homophobic slur and i warned you not to say that after that you called me it again in ooc 

again, im not denying i said it in ooc. but you never warned me, are you saying that you pulled me aside to warn me about it?

RE: Unreasonable ban time. - finnishturtle - 11-21-2020

Imagine called insulted Jennifer Greg a mean word1121qq!

-1 you were warned

(11-21-2020, 06:25 AM)finnishturtle Wrote: Imagine called insulted Jennifer Greg a mean word1121qq!

-1 you were warned

You seem biased toward jenny craig based on your response. I'd appreciate if you'd take other factors into account before making a decision, for example, the fact i was already in a sit before jenny veto'd it and outright banned me.

RE: Unreasonable ban time. - Amelia Phoenix-Dragonfyre - 11-21-2020

I mean I am taking Jenny's side. If you're lying which it seems that you are then don't expect to be unbanned xD. Also, if you were giving a warning which you're denying then its kind of dumb of you to say it again.

(11-21-2020, 06:30 AM)Amelia Phoenix-Dragonfyre Wrote: -1
I mean I am taking Jenny's side. If you're lying which it seems that you are then don't expect to be unbanned xD. Also, if you were giving a warning which you're denying then its kind of dumb of you to say it again.

Hi, I'm wondering why you assume I'm lying, maybe I could explain my side of the story better if you tell me what part isn't adding up for you :).