Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] PLEASE HELP - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] PLEASE HELP (//showthread?tid=14956)

Pages: 1 2

PLEASE HELP - Humphrey - 11-21-2020

Your old content:
(1) Humphrey Rigabottom

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - itsepher / humphrey

(3) eden

(4) How long were you banned for? - 24 hours 

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - never been banned before

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - nope

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - hagrid lead abunch of us to the graveyard and baited us to storm the graveyard being a new player i thought having a teacher made it ok like some big cool event but we just got frozen and banned and hagrid didnt even get in trouble

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - not at all a warning yes a ban no

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - i have alot of fun on the server keeps me happy with covid

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yea don't be baited by teachers and just go to class D:

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

(1) What is your in-game name? -

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:170514346

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -

(4) How long were you banned for? -

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: PLEASE HELP - STEAM_0:1:1270655 - 11-21-2020

Hagrid led 'yall back 3 times and there was warnings in ooc to stop. the 2nd time there was warnings across the screen to stop. 

The first time a lot of the raiders successfully got in, but as it was plaw people got in detention instead. 

will check my footage to see if you were included in the first two raids but raids are only a 24hr ban, and you walked across the text saying to not go in as student

Yeah so you were in the first raid during PLaw and the third raid

First raid you were chanting "voldemort" and giggling about it.

Will upload footage in a bit. 

This ban is entirely justified. Crossed line multiple times, went to detention during plaw for it, thinks it's funny, and has to know it's fail RP by the way he was chanting "Voldemort"

http://imgur.com/a/MI9rAEr

footage of you and others raiding. 

mods are free to use this footage if needed.

hopefully you learn something from this, but the fail rp aspect of this (on top of crossing the line multiple times) makes it a -1 from me despite you being new-

your response below makes this into a neutral/+1 for an unban to me.

RE: PLEASE HELP - Humphrey - 11-21-2020

i was laughing cause they wanted to kill voldemart thought that was hilarious also i only died no warning i didnt go with this second "raid" and i got assk to go the third time no detention also who reads chat  ronshocked ronwtf

RE: PLEASE HELP - Eden - 11-21-2020

You were banned for raiding the graveyard in mass with others. Firstly, If it was a small group of people I generally try to give a warning but there was a group of seven raiding so you all were being banned for raiding. Secondly, warnings for people for entering the graveyard as the Compendium states arent necessary or expected before banning, "Graveyard -Dark Forces safe zone: If you are not buying or rescuing a captive, you are not permitted to enter. Doing so can result in an instant ban," see here. Thirdly, @STEAM_0:1:1270655's video shows you were in the graveyard earlier too, meaning you passed the sign that says "If you're a student turn back immediately," multiple times and this wasn't the first occurrence. Fifthly, teachers are not staff members, they are regular players, nor did you check to see if this was something permitted by staff. With this information, I'll give you a chance to rectify your ban appeal in a reply, either redo it or explain yourself how you've learned your lesson/why you believe you do or don't deserve this ban and then I'll make a decision on approving or denying this appeal.

Hello Eden i am ssorry for breaching the graveyard i honestly didn't read the sign because everybody ran in i got brought in there the other day by staff to literally talk to voldemort so i thought it was ok with staff to gin i believed hagrid was teacher i swear i won't breach the graveyard or disrupt the safe zone i didnt know characters of dark forces relaxed there i just have alot of friends who play i am sorry 
feelsbadman

so how do i get permission to go in there

only in buying a captive? can i rescue them if so how do i say i am going to
ronshocked

all i know is that i wont breach the graveyard again and i am sorry about doing it... is there way to also tell who is staff

i don't think i did anything wrong im brand new i thought just dying was like part of it...:/  i am a good guy i just wanted to join the others all in a group :/ i am truely sorry for breaking the tos and i can prove i don't deserve this ban by not going back to it

RE: PLEASE HELP - Banastre Tarleton - 11-21-2020

New players tend to make many mistakes assuming this is their first tine on the server. Mate since this is your first ban and getting used to the server.
+1 for reduction

THNK YOU SO MUCH

RE: PLEASE HELP - Tanner Grayton - 11-21-2020

When I first joined the server, I almost got a ban from entering the GY. Since you are a new player.
+1 reduction
Neutral to +1 unban

can somebody please help tho im tryna play :( apparently me and all the homies got sorted into hufflepuff

so i see all these plus 1's and forum experts agreeing does this mean an unban or am i still stuck

Jenny please :(

RE: PLEASE HELP - Chihaku Zeal - 11-21-2020

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and +1 for an unban.
He's a new player that got caught in a minge fest and thought it was okay. Let the guy go ffs.