Star by Star Gaming
(Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=18)
+--- Thread: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan (//showthread?tid=15390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Gus Seir - 01-10-2021

Pakistani lives depend on this. Got my vote

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Emile - 01-13-2021

+1

Walden is a good guy, after a few bad experiences with shoeshiners i was a bit torn on what to write here but after a chat with Walden i can say he is a good guy and one of the better shoeshiners so +1

#FreePakistan

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Walden Shoeshiner - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 04:38 PM)Emile Wrote: -1

DO NOT MAKE THIS MAN ANYTHING he puts his family up to mischief, they are the most disrespectfull, Failrp-ing and disturbing family around they support ALM (sadly no screenshot due to server restart right about then) and use offensive and harmfull language

#FreePakistan

[Image: mjgHdOz.png]

Ok cool story but I don't see my name on the screenshot. Nice try tho keep it up! 

(I mean I knew my name wasn't there cause I didn't see any red names  gryffindorPride Gryffindor Gang Gang  gryffindorPride

Anyways if one shoeshiner does something it doesn't mean all the family supports what he did we are individuals lol) 

#FreePakistan (atleast you said something useful) 

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Barry Shoeshiner - 01-13-2021

DO NOT MAKE THIS MAN ANYTHING he puts his family up to mischief, they are the most disrespectfull, Failrp-ing and disturbing family around they support ALM (sadly no screenshot due to server restart right about then) and use offensive and harmfull language

#FreePakistan

We are individuals you know :(

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Jessica Tomo - 01-13-2021

#FreePakistan

U came to the server and suddenly started to say disrespectful things about the shoeshiners

Don't forget to vote for Walden!!! He is the best ! and #FreePakistan

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Duck - 01-13-2021

When I grow old I want to become army and free Pakistan.

Free Pakistan.

[Image: 1904291ab1aa5d14b2adaaff23a578dd.svg][Image: 4a95a88bc4e490ad256b13173e85b8a5.svg]

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Walden Shoeshiner - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 05:15 PM)Duck Wrote: When I grow old I want to become army and free Pakistan.

Free Pakistan.

[Image: 1904291ab1aa5d14b2adaaff23a578dd.svg][Image: 4a95a88bc4e490ad256b13173e85b8a5.svg]

You have been accepted as a Pakistan Freedom Fighter welcome 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQrQkajJX_6K6QF1FVEeq...g&usqp=CAU]
Mashallah for our brother

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Brian Enos - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 05:18 PM)Sheikh Walden Shoeshiner Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 05:15 PM)Duck Wrote: When I grow old I want to become army and free Pakistan.

Free Pakistan.

You have been accepted as a Pakistan Freedom Fighter welcome 

Inshallah welcome to the club[Image: fbm7lu1.png]

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Duck - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 05:18 PM)Sheikh Walden Shoeshiner Wrote: You have been accepted as a Pakistan Freedom Fighter welcome 

RE: (Updated) Gryffindor Gang Gang #FreePakistan - Emile - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 05:06 PM)Jessica Tomo Wrote:

#FreePakistan

U came to the server and suddenly started to say disrespectful things about the shoeshiners, and u can't take it when I call u a retard?? Lmfao

Don't forget to vote for Walden!!! He is the best ! and #FreePakistan

I just expressed that whenever a shoeshiner is online the rp rules get broken. never said anything harmfull. Learn to use decent fucking shit and not use LEGIT FUCKING WAYS SOMEONE CAN BE as an insult you are part of a much bigger problem :) tell me to die, would not have batted an eye. but don't use that word

(01-13-2021, 04:56 PM)Sheikh Walden Shoeshiner Wrote:

#FreePakistan

Ok cool story but I don't see my name on the screenshot. Nice try tho keep it up! 

(I mean I knew my name wasn't there cause I didn't see any red names  gryffindorPride Gryffindor Gang Gang  gryffindorPride

Anyways if one shoeshiner does something it doesn't mean all the family supports what he did we are individuals lol) 

#FreePakistan (atleast you said something useful) 

The screenshot has been added to show my experience with the Shoeshiner mentality, if that's not all of you i'd be more than up for a chat to learn to know you and change my opinion if you feel like i have  a wrong opinion on you and others :).

(01-13-2021, 05:02 PM)Barry Shoeshiner Wrote:

#FreePakistan

We are individuals you know :(

So am i and i would love to be treated with some respect when I play :)