Star by Star Gaming
Goku for Gryffindor House President - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Goku for Gryffindor House President (//showthread?tid=15480)

Goku for Gryffindor House President - ERROR: NAME NOT FOUND - 01-13-2021

A message to all of Hogwarts.

You are reminded that each and every one of you have some say in who gets to represent the houses.

Not only do you need someone strong, but you need someone who is brave. Someone who tells it like it is. Someone who will not turn and flee from Voldemort, but charge him face-on. 

[Image: IT3PEoq.gif]
We need someone who everyone is proud to say "Yes! He is our president!"

We are supposed to pick the candidates who can both carry out the duties required of a President and who best represent the houses. We don't want to look like we were stuck in indecisiveness and just picked the candidate who wanted it the most to our competing schools. We will surely become the laughingstock of the wizarding world if we subscribe to such mediocrity.

My opponent, @Walden Shoeshiner, is rarely ever seen representing our house. He thinks he is some sort of legend, when in reality he's a hyped up phony!

Don't be fooled by this pretender. This man, @Walden Shoeshiner has stolen more memes than ebaumsworld.com and mashed it all into one campaign in an attempt at pandering to win some votes. 

It's one thing to state the qualities of Godric Gryffindor and what the sorting hat can detect, but it's a completely different thing to be  a Gryffindor and keep our best interests at heart. 

Coincidentally, Walden also fails at being Godric Gryffindor. 

[Image: hrN8n9Q.gif]

This is but a taste of the shame he would bring unto this house if he is elected Gryffindor President. 

But this man (if you can even call him that) rarely goes around touting his proud house colors.

He has no pride and he is no Lion.

We need someone who looks into the face of assured Death & destruction and says fuck you and charges into the maw of defeat, only to succeed (like I do here)

[Image: G0SX5xi.gif]

Walden is often seen tucking tail and fleeing from battle, murdering first years who can't even defend themselves 

Do not be fooled by his peacocking and attempts to grab your votes 

Just because you see him spamming messages about Gryffindor doesn't mean he's the best choice

"He is as much a Gryffindor as Dumbledore is a muggle," says one student

Put him in his place, as I do here!  

[Image: x8lALYn.gif]

and here, where he interrupts a 1v1 (a COWARDLY move)!

[Image: OnfCpS2.gif]

Now I know what you're thinking... "Surely, you have cherry picked through what your experiences are with Walden and are just showing off the WORST of what you've encountered. Surely you hired some stunt double to pretend to be like him" I wish the opposite was true. 

All the conquests shown today were gathered within the span of one hour
[Image: wA2SYpO.png]
NOTHING was staged or forced as they are with my opponent's attempt at grabbing votes

Additionally, this man regularly engages in the least Gryffindor thing one can do.

Dragon PvPing. 

As Gryffindor house president, I promise to name and shame all the people who engage in dragon PvPing, starting with Walden. 

I pledge to release a series of instructional material on how to put school shooter wannabes like Walden in their place (Not Brian tho because he's an actual school shooter, if he tells you not to come to school tomorrow then you best not be going to school tomorrow. He has a place on my council if I win).

We NEED a candidate who will not bring shame to our school or this proud house. Someone who can draw the slings and arrows of our collective opponents, to shoulder so we can focus our resources for a common cause and come out on top.

Give me your support, I'll make all Gryffindor proud that I am selected, and all of Hogwarts proud as well. 

Endorsements/comments

RE: Goku for Gryffindor House President - stow - 01-14-2021

[Image: NO!+Meme+Face.jpg]

RE: Goku for Gryffindor House President - Walden Shoeshiner - 01-14-2021

[Image: 7FoP.gif]

RE: Goku for Gryffindor House President - Etlenor - 01-14-2021

Well, I've Walden around more than I've seen Goku. Do you have exploding potions? I think not.

RE: Goku for Gryffindor House President - Tyrone - 01-14-2021

harryannoyed I have literally never in my life seen this man play Gryffindor  harryannoyed harryannoyed

Constantine is better off running for Ravenclaw president. But we already know he has no chance against emwa  voldetongue

Thanks for making a place for me to campaign tho  harrylove

#Tyrone2021 ravenclawPride

RE: Goku for Gryffindor House President - ERROR: NAME NOT FOUND - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 06:12 AM)Tyrone Wrote: harryannoyed I have literally never in my life seen this man play Gryffindor  harryannoyed harryannoyed

Constantine is better off running for Ravenclaw president. But we already know he has no chance against emwa  voldetongue

Goku: Who are you? I'm primarily active in the mornings. Don't believe I've ever seen you. 

Con: @Tyrone lol peak ignorance

RE: Goku for Gryffindor House President - Tyrone - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 06:33 AM)STEAM_0:1:1270655 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 06:12 AM)Tyrone Wrote: harryannoyed I have literally never in my life seen this man play Gryffindor  harryannoyed harryannoyed

Goku: Who are you? I'm primarily active in the mornings. Don't believe I've ever seen you. 

Con: @Tyrone lol peak ignorance

[Image: 4a5lpm.jpg] 

Gryffindor needs a president that actually plays gryffindor, last year the president was on for the campaigning season, barely after, never did anything with his title, then dipped, and the hufflepuff prez (I don't even remember who the last hufflepuff president was), and just like Gina will if u guys let him win [Image: 2]. I'm not a Gryffindor, but I'd want someone that is an active Gryffindor, not a psycho path house fluid moron  Kappa

Vote for someone that has a good game plan, and is actually seen playing Gryffindor, not to mention the only other campaigners for Gryffindor are numb nuts

#Walden2021