Star by Star Gaming
[Halo HeadRP Application] Izer's Head of Roleplay application - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Volunteer Community Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Halo HeadRP Application] Izer's Head of Roleplay application (//showthread?tid=15804)

Izer's Head of Roleplay application - [SBS] F3AR Tucker - 02-20-2021

Volunteer Staff Application Terms & Conditions

Last updated: January 20th, 2021

These Volunteer Staff Application Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Star by Star Gaming ("Company", “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your volunteer services on any of our services and or platforms such as and not limited to, our websites, game servers, any other media form, media channel, console or PC application, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto. You agree that by posting this application and or responding to application question (1.) with "Yes, I do agree to these terms and conditions.", you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM APPLYING FOR A VOLUNTEER STAFF POSITION AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS IMMEDIATELY.

You accept and understand that you are not any form of an employee, contractor, or agent of Star by Star Gaming. You accept and understand that the volunteer services you provide will be a donation and under no circumstances will you expect wages, salary, or benefits from Star by Star Gaming for the services provided during your time as a Volunteer Staff member. We reserve the right to remove or let go of any volunteer staff member for any reason and at any time at our sole discretion.

Any and all actions, including and not limited to, player and or user punishment, such as issued bans or otherwise on our game servers, websites, or other platforms, as well as any statements made by you, or any behavioral misconduct, does not express the views of Star by Star Gaming and are conducted at your sole discretion. You agree that all of these are of your own and you withhold full personal responsibility. Your actions, behavior, and or statements will be taken or given at your sole discretion and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, contractors, volunteers, volunteer staff, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand due to the outcomes of your gross negligence, willful misconduct, actions, statements, and or behaviors or any other conduct on your behalf, which cause or may give rise to criminal liability while performing volunteer staff services for Star by Star Gaming.

IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, VOLUNTEERS, VOLUNTEER STAFF, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR VOLUNTEER SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

These Volunteer Staff Application Terms & Conditions can and may be updated at any time without notice at our discretion, so be sure to frequently check back for any updates to these terms and conditions. An effort to inform you that they've been updated will be made, but not promised, so it's your responsibility to periodically check back. By posting this application and or responding to application question (1.) with "Yes, I do agree to these terms and conditions.", you are accepting and agreeing to these terms and conditions indefinitely regardless of any changes or amendments to these terms and conditions unless or until you are no longer a Volunteer Staff member. If at any point you no longer agree to these terms and conditions, you must immediately resign from your Volunteer Staff position and cease to continue your volunteer services immediately.

Please do not remove or delete these terms and conditions from your application, otherwise your application will be considered and declared void.

Applicants Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:123633860

(1.) Do you agree to and accept the Volunteer Staff Application Terms & Conditions? If so, please answer with "Yes, I do agree and accept these terms and conditions." -Yes I do agree and accept these terms and conditions

(1a) What name and or alias are you most commonly known as within the SBS community? -  Izer,Josiah,Dennis and Skira

(1b.) What is your age? -20

(2.) Which volunteer community staff position is your application for? - SBS Halo RP Head Of Roleplay

(3.) Approximately, when was the first time that you joined our community and how did you initially discover it? -December 2019 just browsing the category

(4.) Community staff are held to a much higher standard both in general and with activity when compared to standard game server staff. In this case, do you understand that you can be let go at any time for excessive inactivity at our discretion? - I understand

(4a) How can we be certain that you will remain active on the server upon being accepted for a volunteer staffing position? -Well due to the fact that im in Delayed enlistment for the marine corps and im working only part time ill be here for another year or so maybe more because Music enlistment is fun? but ive got a pretty open schedule due to this since i dont have a full time anymore

(5.) Tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to be accepted for a volunteer staffing position on SBS. (100 words or less) - Well i was previously High Command on SBS Halo and i am hardcore when it comes to being a marine or spartan for that fact when im on. I would also fancy myself as a halo nerd/bookworm and i am constantly re reading said books and replaying the games whenever i get the chance to keep up to date on the lore.

(6.) In your opinion, which quality of yourself do you feel that you need to improve on the most? -  Honestly i would say creativity, im not saying i have none but I do think that i should think more out of the box when problem solving.

(6a) In your opinion, which skill set of yours do you feel that you need to improve on the most? - Time management has always been the one ive cited allthough i have definitely improved on it here as of late

(7.) How would having you on our volunteer staff team benefit our community and what qualities set you apart from the rest of the applicants? -First off already having experience as HIGHCOM is one of the major reasons as that is the closest position to Head of rp that one can obtain. also my extensive knowledge of the lore and how things should happen withing the universe that we roleplay in. I also believe that when someone asks me to get something done i get straight to work on the issue now and make sure that task is done before i move on to anything else.

(8.) Have you ever previously maintained a game server staffing position, or currently are, on any other Garry's Mod servers? If so, which ones, and in which staffing positions? (List them if possible) -Game master,Purge/ Salvation networks,Parabellum, and Revival Servers. I am not in these positions any longer.

(9) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (E.g., patience, response time, etc.) -
Patience 7 out of 10-My patience has dramatically improved ever since Being highcommand as i had to deal with Unique issues and had to have the will to deal with the more time consuming issues at the time

Time Management 6 out of 10- like i said earlier i have had issues with this in the past but now that i am better at scheduling out my days i fine that my time management has been improving

Leadership 7 out of 10- Not every one is a perfect leader and im not an exception however i believe that ive done a good job in leading the marines and other units on the server in the past

Intiative 8 out of 10- This is what i feel that i excell at. Whenever something is messed up i go and fix it right away and if i dont it really bothers me until the issue is solved along with coming up with new ideas to improve player experience.

(10.) Provide a couple of examples of situations or issues you may encounter and how you would handle them in the position you are applying for - Lets say someone has an idea with a custom class and they come to me with it and ask if its lore accurate or if a person in the unsc would be able to have this kit. I wouldnt nit pick every detail as we cant absolutely everything right, but i would point out any major flaws that i would see. Example two is that a gm comes to me asking for ideas for an event i would help them write it out with accurate locations,realistic Covenant event character names, Possible actions that would be in character for the Covenant and possibly help them with such event. however it is not my job to tell them what and what not to do event wise however i would help them write the event.

(11.) If applicable, please provide a list of all your previous volunteer staff applications, provide a link to them if possible, and list any reasons why they may have been locked. If they were previously accepted, please provide a short explanation of why you are no longer volunteer staff at the time of this application. (Disregard if this is your first application) -https://starbystargaming.com/showthread?tid=12333 Highcommand Application was locked due to Acceptance

RE: Izer's Head of Roleplay application - Elijah - 02-25-2021

To put it simple. Izer was one of the best HIGHCOM back when he was HIGHCOM, he got things done, he lead missions well and overall, he has good leadership skills. I think he is more than suitable for the role.

+1

Good Luck.

RE: Izer's Head of Roleplay application - Yes Ew - 03-02-2021

New Edit:
Current Concerns: 
- Activity
- Approachability
- Honesty
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Edit:
Neutral. So, after having a conversation with Izer, I am changing my original vote, as well as looking to see how the concerns that I voiced privately and very lightly touched on here are handled.

RE: Izer's Head of Roleplay application - IAdmissive - 03-05-2021

I do agree, activity could increase, but I shouldn't even be the one to talk. Although, you have been apart of Highcomm before, and have a lot of experience with this type of position. All in all, I'll give a +1. Good luck with your application.

RE: Izer's Head of Roleplay application - [SBS] F3AR Tucker - 03-08-2021

Please lock this i am withdrawaling this application

RE: Izer's Head of Roleplay application - Lexa - 03-08-2021

Thread Locked