Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Sukhis ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Sukhis ban appeal (//showthread?tid=15822)

Pages: 1 2

Sukhis ban appeal - Sukhi - 02-22-2021

(1) What is your in-game name? - Sukhi

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)?  STEAM_0:1:187987305 & STEAM_0:0:567644351

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Denali Nayeli Sisca

(4) How long were you banned for? -  69 years 

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - 5 times maybe

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - I haven't been banned in the past 3 months maybe

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - RDM after several warnings + using an alt account to evade the ban.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -  Not really since I've appealed this ban in private and it was accepted. The RDM after serval warnings and me alting was wrong.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - The admin who banned me previously I've talked to him. He gave me a unban apparently. I do play the server sometimes just to PVP i was going to hop on today then it said i was banned. Me alting was wrong and it was foolish of me to even think about doing something like that. Thinking i wouldn't get caught. I'm sorry for alt accounting and RDMING. Once I'm unbanned i won't come on and RDM or break any rules i promise. Since i was unbanned i didn't break any rules besides mic spam. I'm sorry.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes I've learned from this ban I'm sorry

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -  [Image: f74d0b956b16022086cd32991432c455.png?wid...height=630]

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Joe Mason - 02-22-2021

You were unbanned for no apparent reason. You should of never been allowed back on the server. As stated in the ban title it was a staff decision. It also turns out you were using another alt besides the 2 banned accounts. At least own up to all the accounts you were using. I don't agree with you or any of your accounts getting unbanned anytime soon. 

-1 for anything

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Lou Something - 02-22-2021

I understand you have been banned for RDM several times in the past I actually gave you a few. But I don't understand why now you have been banned when you haven't even been on honestly I feel like this ban could of been dealt with differently and that you 100% deserve to be unbanned. You say you won't do these things again which I'm not sure I agree with but everyone makes mistakes even say you were to be unbanned just understand that you will be getting watched very closely and the slightest rule break could end you back in this position so just don't make promises you can't keep. I do wish you the best and I hope you are unbanned I miss seeing you on server you were always a nice kid to hang around with. 

+1 for unban/reduction

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Joe Wilson - 02-22-2021

-1 Bro, just wait the 69 years you won’t die. 

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - stow - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 09:45 PM)Joe Mason Wrote:
You were unbanned for no apparent reason. You should of never been allowed back on the server. As stated in the ban title it was a staff decision. It also turns out you were using another alt besides the 2 banned accounts. At least own up to all the accounts you were using. I don't agree with you or any of your accounts getting unbanned anytime soon. 

-1 for anything

^ gonna have to agree with this. It has to be a joke to even let you back on the server. Maybe when you are 85 you can come back on the server :D 

-1 stay off the server

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Corey - 02-22-2021

Just wait the 69 years, you'll be right.

-1 Unban

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - SammehBear - 02-22-2021

+1

Seemed like a cool dude, there may have been other ways to deal with it.

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Izumi - 02-22-2021

Hello Sukhi,

I believe you've had more than enough opportunities to come back reformed.

You thought it wouldn't be a big deal if you got banned on one of your accounts since you own multiple alt accounts, which also leads me to think that you often get banned not only on this server but perhaps on multiple other servers and games in general.

You tried and pushed your luck once more, knowing that what you were doing was immature, and would result in another justified ban.

You are clearly repeating the same mistakes over and over again just as you have in the past, with no signs of having learned anything despite being given more than enough chances.

Although, I believe that people can change with time, and I believe that you'll one day reach the maturity needed to respect the rules and behave on the server.

+1 for reduction (perhaps to a year or two, just enough for him to grow a bit wiser, unless he had already been suspended for an extended period of time, then the 69-year ban is fine).

Apparently, he has been permanently banned in the past, therefore, this sentence seems adequate

-1 for unban.

Good luck and hope to see you come back when you've changed your approach, 69 years from now!

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Edgar Nova - 02-22-2021

Idk if the staff who banned you made the decision to accept a private appeal or whatever happened and unban you i think you should keep that unban. I dont personally see the logic in giving staff autonomy to individually accept or deny appeals if its just going to be over-ridden if its not a popular decision. If thats the route we are going to take with bans then go ahead and take individual autonomy away and vote on appeals in staff meetings like CW does. +1 for complete unban.

RE: Sukhis ban appeal - Tyrone - 02-22-2021

Since being unbanned he's broken 1 rule (twice) in December, and 2 rules in February, not too bad. I'd +1 a reduction if one of the rules weren't hatespeech. Micspam, alr sure, everyone can have a little fun if it's occasional, but hate speech, from someone that has already been perma'd and knows they're on their last straw has NITRP written all over it.

I would have rather waited for this person to break another rule b4 perma banning, but id izz what it izz.

Neutral to -1 for reduction
-1 for unban

@Edgar Nova He was unbanned b4 a staff member left through a private appeal, and the staff member never told anyone why, and still won't tell anyone. So that's why it has come to this.