Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] honest mistake - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] honest mistake (//showthread?tid=16082)

honest mistake - JohnThaDon - 04-07-2021

voldetongue voldetongue voldetongue voldetongue voldetongue voldetongue voldetongue voldetongue  (1) What is your in-game name? - Adan Riddle

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:130647920

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - salor cof ad
reaux
(4) How long were you banned for? - fail rp

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - yup, twice i think, not for fail rp tho

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - nope

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - said i arrested A prefect but it was an accident and i tried to release him but i didnt know how

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - nope

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - becuase it was an accident

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yup

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: honest mistake - Andy Albion-Hubbard - 04-07-2021

Something tells me we aren't hearing the full story here, can't imagine Cofo would just ban you for failing to release a student especially if it was an 'accident'. I feel like your missing out some information.

Neutral until I hear more from Cofo.

Ps: You also need to edit question 4 as it says 'how long were you banned for' not why.

RE: honest mistake - JohnThaDon - 04-07-2021

then can you tell her to hurry because im just trying to play and enjoy my day. Thanks! voldehappy voldehappy voldehappy voldehappy

RE: honest mistake - Cofo - 04-07-2021

Hey Adam,

So you were getting involved with other students in harassing prefects that were doing their jobs.

From my point of view I saw you arrest the prefect and log out straight away to avoid any forum of punishment (LTAP)

Even though the prefect can just release himself straight away you still done this with malicious intent plus you have LTAP'd in the past.

Regardless of this I will be reducing your ban to 4 hours as you did break a rule as said with malicious intent but this also means if you do continue to behave like this and break rules it can end up in a much harsher punishment being issued. Especially if it includes LTAP.

APPEAL ACCEPTED

RE: honest mistake - Edwin Tossil-Dragon - 04-07-2021

Appeal Accepted by Cofo,
Thread Locked