Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] My new ban apple - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] My new ban apple (//showthread?tid=16235)

My new ban apple - Barry Shoeshiner - 05-04-2021

(1) What is your in-game name? - Barry Shoeshiner

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:506923269

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @@Todd Wick

(4) How long were you banned for? - 3 weeks

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - a fair few

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - well it was really late at night/early and I was on for a long period of time with a friend and there was not many people on so we were pvping at QP and i killed him and he was supposed to give me 50k and he said “come to the school and kill me then I’ll give you the 50k” so me being stupid did exactly that killed him with Avada in the courtyard beside todd

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - yes of course I understand I broke the rule  

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - well because I is sorry and it was stupid of me to do in the first place, it shouldn’t of happened I took it too far

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yeah I have I understand that if it were to happen again I’d imagine I would be banned for a really long time, which I can’t let happen so so this won’t happen again. 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -  

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: My new ban apple - Walden - 05-04-2021

+1 very apologetic, he learned his lesson and is never doing it again!
FreeDaGang

RE: My new ban apple - John Wave - 05-04-2021

+1 reduction
+1 unban

He understands he did wrong and apologises for what he did

RE: My new ban apple - Sasha Castro - 05-04-2021

seems there should be more to the story and you know better to not go to the school and kill someone as a dark force 
neutral until i hear from todd.

RE: My new ban apple - Barry Shoeshiner - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 09:10 AM)Galaxy Sasha Bean Wrote:
seems there should be more to the story and you know better to not go to the school and kill someone as a dark force 
neutral until i hear from todd.

nope nothing more to the story lmao told Todd the reason I did it he said that that is no reason to RDM someone with avada in cy and I was banned, I do know better which is what I said lol

RE: My new ban apple - Misa Sugarplum - 05-04-2021

So far you've served almost 2 weeks and this appeal is pretty much precise to what happened. My only advice right now Barry is be careful homie the bans will stack further and we'd hate to not have you around you're such a fucking chill guy.

+1 to reduction to 2 days to have served the 2 weeks.

RE: My new ban apple - Emily Broomhandle - 05-04-2021

+1 for unban 

This Apple very genuine and has big regrets on killing and already served his sentence 

#poohead

RE: My new ban apple - Mike Donner - 05-04-2021

If this were one of your first bans for RDM I would have been a full +1 as you've waited out a good portion of the ban and you've been honest in your appeal from what I can tell. However, this isn't the first time that you've been banned for RDM, and my main concern if you were to be given a full unban is that it may not be the last either. 

Looking through your history whilst it is true that you have an extensive history of warns it is apparent that you have been getting warned much less frequently than you were being warned in the past, which suggests that you may be trying to avoid rulebreaks. Cofo did state in your last appeal that 'if you do continue to break rules it will most definitely end up in a much more lengthier ban being issued', which has been followed up by this ban for RDM. I don't see an issue with your ban being reduced but I do hope that you don't go on to break any other rules (especially RDM) as doing so will more than likely result in a ban of 1 month+. 

I don't think that you're a minge by any means and as stated by Connor you're chill on the server, so I'm willing to +1 a reduction to a few days in the hopes that you won't land yourself back in this same position in a month or so.

No Vote on a full unban

+1 on a reduction to a few days.

RE: My new ban apple - Todd Wick - 05-04-2021

Hello Barry. Thanks for making an appeal.
Everything you have mentioned was true. You used avada in the school to RDM and unfortunately it was right next to me. Your last ban was about 2 months ago, so I can see some sort of change. However, you now have a combined 72 warnings/bans/poi's for a variety of rules. 

Due to you sitting out your ban and you being honest in your appeal. I will be reducing your ban. I want to make this very clear though, If you RDM again, you will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks. 

Ban will be reduced to 2 days remaining later on today. 
Appeal accepted.

RE: My new ban apple - Jacob Williams - 05-04-2021

Appeal Reviewed
Please refer to Todd Wicks Post.
Thread Locked