Star by Star Gaming
The Daily Prophet! - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Daily Prophet! (//showthread?tid=16452)

Pages: 1 2

The Daily Prophet! - Toto Sinclair - 06-06-2021

ravenclawPride hufflepuffPride gryffindorPride slytherinPride [Image: digofa-bold-personal.png] slytherinPride gryffindorPride hufflepuffPride ravenclawPride

The Wizard World's Number 1 Broadsheet of Choice, giving you the information you deserve.

Weather: Night map/Day Map, with a sprinkle of Southside here and there.

The Daily Prophet exists to give you the information you deserve! Telling you what's been taking place on the server!

Todays headline: 

DUMBLEDORE, FRAUD OR MISUNDERSTOOD?

Journalists have reported that a certain Headmaster has been using his funds recklessly, spending it on Butterbeer and certain goods that would not be approved of if spoken here, other sources say he spends it on parties with the other teachers, neglecting the poor conditions which students have to bear like teachers turning up late to classes, snatchers becoming a rampant force inside the school walls and let's not forget the wild creatures walking straight through the schools halls!

In other news:

The treasonous Marlene Weeny (Floridian) has been jailed for his crimes once again, when will it end?

To add:

While it may have been a while now, congratulations to Alex Omega Plums and Karma Omega Plums
on their marriage, it was a banging success!

As a third and final big note:

Evark Dead Bobbs has been enjoying his guitar, playing a riveting song in the main hall.

As the third section of todays issue, I will include some lovely photos from recent days.

[Image: s2GzyRu.jpg]
Gryffindor President Walden Shoeshiner showing his moves.

[Image: Un2hPrw.jpg]
A wild photo of Mat Gremlin and Jerry Pumpkins having a seat together.

[Image: YpfWqCg.jpg]
Hogwarts' wonderful resident dragon Mufi the Hufflepuff Drake!

[Image: i8Ug9Sw.jpg]
Hogwarts' very own Sentinel Statues doing their job well!

[Image: eO3AjmV.jpg]
A rather heavenly looking Ram.

As the fourth and final section of this issue, there will be some mentions of outstanding people out there in Hogwarts!

"Arturo McSaucey has been giving out multiple servings of galleons around to players, a real hero of the community!" - Carissa

"Marlene is from Florida" - Unknown Source

Have someone you'd like mentioned in an owl post or even a premium Daily Prophet issue? Speak with our esteemed Journalist Toto Sinclair in game for more information!

ravenclawPride hufflepuffPride gryffindorPride slytherinPride [Image: digofa-bold-personal.png] slytherinPride gryffindorPride hufflepuffPride ravenclawPride

I spent way to much time on this, hope you liked it!
SeemsGood

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Rory Martin - 06-06-2021

Marlene is from Florida…interesting..very interesting

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Cofo - 06-07-2021

As soon as I saw the video of Evark I thought to myself "Oh no I'm sure I ran up and started singing, hopefully they never got it in 4k" [Image: tenor.gif]

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Marlene Weeny - 06-07-2021

This is actually super well made, nice work Toto! 

Im also not from florida

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Toto Sinclair - 06-07-2021

Thanks! Will probably do more in the future for fun to just bring some positivity around!

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Jenny Dead - 06-08-2021

(06-07-2021, 08:03 AM)Cofo Wrote: As soon as I saw the video of Evark I thought to myself "Oh no I'm sure I ran up and started singing, hopefully they never got it in 4k" [Image: tenor.gif]

No one can deny the guitarist T-Pose.

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Gwendolyn Rose - 06-08-2021

(06-06-2021, 11:56 PM)Rory Hubbard-Shoelace Wrote: Marlene is from Florida…interesting..very interesting

Ya he doesn't like to admit it but we've all seen his pet gator when he accidently screen shared during a staff meeting once. Was just a full on gator sittin in his momma's lap on the porch oh his house with a car engine sitting next to her and a cold Natural light in her hand. 

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Marlene Weeny - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 03:26 PM)Gwendolyn Rose Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 11:56 PM)Rory Hubbard-Shoelace Wrote: Marlene is from Florida…interesting..very interesting

Ya he doesn't like to admit it but we've all seen his pet gator when he accidently screen shared during a staff meeting once. Was just a full on gator sittin in his momma's lap on the porch oh his house with a car engine sitting next to her and a cold Natural light in her hand. 

Reported for false information

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Cofo - 06-09-2021

(06-08-2021, 05:46 PM)Marlene Weeny Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 03:26 PM)Gwendolyn Rose Wrote:

Reported for false information

Can confirm not false information, Marlene told me he grew up catching snapping turtles to feed to his gator.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473xlnkzi8hmpujmfunx...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: The Daily Prophet! - Emily Broomhandle - 06-10-2021

Rams are definitely NOT heavenly