Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Halo RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=60)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal (//showthread?tid=17077)

Ban Appeal - DarkestHour Jackie - 09-13-2021

(1) What is your in-game name? - 1LT Jackie or HCAP Alastor (I honestly don't remember)

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:96238289

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Aura

(4) How long were you banned for? - Permanently

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Around 2 times on HW and once before on Halo all were over a year or so ago.

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No (unless you count this one then yes)

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - HaloRP Server Risk + Punishment for Demotion

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - 

It was agreed by Pies and Exo (former Staff and Server Manager respectively) that I would have to wait 3 months for most likely an unban. I agreed and waited it out without contacting anyone or stirring up drama.
I then privately appealed to Exo and was denied with no reason given or any information.
Below is a screenshot of both messages.
[Image: oxFCOIO.png]
[Image: LNxVoZR.png]
In that time I have been reflecting on myself and have been doing a lot of personal improvement that I'm proud of.
As such, 7 months later I fully believe I'm ready to rejoin the Halo community.

Words cannot make up for the actions I've done in the past but instead with new managers (that I can see on the forums) I hope they'll be willing to give me a chance to redeem myself.

All I've wanted to do since I've been banned is just be able to say my goodbyes to everyone and leave on good terms, but now I'm fully interested in playing again and roleplaying to prove to myself and everyone else that I've grown and changed.

I'd be willing to do whatever it takes, be it a 1 strike policy with close eyes on me, or do some sort of test or anything.

All I ask is the opportunity to rejoin the community I put so much time into.
Please just give me a shot.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

[Image: ePPzFeW.png]

Like I said in my last appeal my Discord DMs are always open so if K2 or Rocky or anyone else would like to talk to me about anything then feel more than free. 

Because this can only be dealt with by Management presumably, I'm tagging @rockymtns98 and @K2 so correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm denied, which I hand on heart really am hoping will not be the case, please provide me a reason, some sort of feedback or any more information that I can use to try to get to the position where you'd be comfortable unbanning me.

Thank you all for reading.

RE: Ban Appeal - Dr cinnamon toast - 09-14-2021

Hey this is Henry or William. I am not even going to read this essay because I remembered something that I buried deep. You remember your character Browsing right? You and that disgusting hand and your perverted mind of yours raped me in game back when I was about 3 months into the server. I am EXTREMELY embarrassed and ashamed about it but I don’t give a flying fuck about anything you said, how much money you spent, or anyone you miss. The fact is you broke multiple rules and had the intent of continuing it. So no. I don’t want to see you, your hand, or anything related to you on this server ever again. -Snipped: That comment isn't necessary-

RE: Ban Appeal - Kitchen - 09-14-2021

As I am new to the staff team on Halo RP, I can only comment on what I have heard or have been told about your case and I took my time to read all of your forum posts asking about unbans. Call it bias, or whatever, but I can't help not feeling sincerity with your unbans, one of the primary reasons in my mind can be found in a previous ban appeal you filed where you seemed to half take the blame while also sliding it on to another member of the community. (If you want the screenshot of what I'm talking about, go digging in your past unban appeals.) While other community members have made the point that this was all happening while you were a staff member and we should allow you back in but not allow you into a position of power. I also come from the point of view that if you are to be unbanned, there's no way we can say with a high degree of certainty you won't continue in the other...endeavours you did that did not require Staff permissions or Commanding Officer permissions. 

Like I said at the beginning, I may be a new moderator to this community and I was not around during your time, so I do not have all the facts. Regardless, I believe that you shouldn't be unbanned, but it's not my call.

If what you say is true, and if you were hypothetically to join back and turn a completely new sheet, then all I can say is to do your best to convince the other staff of this.

RE: Ban Appeal - John Wave - 09-15-2021

Making a ban appeal over and over again does not mean you have learned your lesson. Also this ban appeal lacks in many things such as sincerity.

You reply with a "yes" to the questions "Have you learned your lesson with this ban? And "Do you think you deserved this ban?" Which to say the least sounds really dishonest.

You also state you should be unbanned because it was "agreed". Mate, no one cares if it was agreed. I do not want to see you on any sbs server because I feel you are a risk to this community and it is one of the reasons as to why you were banned.

Besides, you keep making ban appeals because you don't want to perma banned.

Also, the other comment left by another member of the community is heartbreaking IF true.

-1 for unban/ -1 for reduction

RE: Ban Appeal - Izer - 09-15-2021

Look I was really tempted to comment on your first ban appeal because at that time i had so much anger towards you just based on your actions before that. but then i actually read it and the level of just disregard of the disgusting actions you took as Staff manager i wasnt angry i felt a level of disrespect that i havent felt in a long time and it just got worse everytime i saw another "Jackie ban appeal." you have been the cause for so many people just leaving the community myself included and i dont honestly care if you changed all of our actions have consequences and you broke THE worse rule to break. if you have any love left for the halo community realize that it is better without you.

-1 for reduction of ban
-1 for unban

RE: Ban Appeal - Garbo - 09-15-2021

I haven't played on the Halo server since it first came out but god damn Jackie. You took shit way too far here bud. Just reading others' encounters with you and hearing of your actions makes me lose ALL respect for you. I really hope you grow up one day and realize that you can't be acting like that, either irl or on a gaming server. Also the fact that you've done this shit with that position of power is absolutely disgusting. You don't deserve to be in this community, whether it be HaloRP, or the other servers within SBS.

-1 for absolutely fucking anything.

RE: Ban Appeal - look ma im in the pelican - 09-15-2021

Jackie as much as i'd like to have you back on the server I cannot ignore all the things you did during your time on the server such as, 
Forcing ERP on Players
"15:12:15 - [Moderator] moderatorENS Jackie: /me undoes his belt and pulls down his pants
15:12:16 - [Moderator] moderatorENS Jackie: /roll Jackie: WHY DO YOU HAVE A FOX TAIL UNDER YOUR UNIFORM 
*Blurred Name*: GET IT OFF GET IT OFF I DON'T KNOW WHAT A FURRY IS 
Jackie: let me guess you got some cat ears or something 15:13:23 - [Moderator] moderatorENS Jackie: /me pulls his trousers up"
"21:51:11 - [Moderator] moderatorSSGT Browsing inserts breast implants into kestrel"
"21:48:43 - [Moderator] moderatorSSGT Browsing injects kestrel is penis enlargement formula"
"21:49:23 - [Moderator] moderatorSSGT Browsing performs a skin transplant from white to black"

Raping Players 
Engaging in ERP multiple times during RP Situations
Creating a Character who was a glorified Sex offender

I should also include being racist and saying things like. 
"20:22:44 - (OOC) [Moderator] moderatorLTJG Jackie: I don't like foreign people"
https://youtu.be/_-HFCCdkhqo
https://youtu.be/pkRVqpEEOf0

if you need more evidence of these i'd be happy to provide it.

This overall has led to me voting a -1 for now. unless you have someway to show you will not engage in these acts again I believe you shouldn't be unbanned.

RE: Ban Appeal - Juri Kim - 09-19-2021

Holy shit Jackie. When I first met you on hogwarts I thought you were super chill and would be a blast to be around but after seeing these responses for how you acted in a super position....

You've done a lot of fucked up shit, got banned for it and yes you're attempting to own up to it but it really doesn't seem like halo wants you back. I definitely think you'd be better off joining a different community.

-1 for unban/reduction

RE: Ban Appeal - Edgar Nova - 09-19-2021

I'm not even gonna vote here, but given the response you've got, especially from the Halo peeps, why would you even want to come back to a server where the vast majority of people are not willing to forgive you (with good reason) for the acts you committed? At this point it seems like your only choice is to just go find another community.  Can only hope you learn from what you've already done and improve yourself, when you first joined you were a super chill dude but at some point you 180'd and started doing dumb shit which eventually climaxed in the scenario that got you removed from your super position and banned.

RE: Ban Appeal - Dr cinnamon toast - 09-19-2021

(09-15-2021, 10:38 PM)look ma im in the pelican Wrote: Jackie as much as i'd like to have you back on the server I cannot ignore all the things you did during your time on the server such as, 
Forcing ERP on Players
"15:12:15 - [Moderator] moderatorENS Jackie: /me undoes his belt and pulls down his pants
15:12:16 - [Moderator] moderatorENS Jackie: /roll Jackie: WHY DO YOU HAVE A FOX TAIL UNDER YOUR UNIFORM 
*Blurred Name*: GET IT OFF GET IT OFF I DON'T KNOW WHAT A FURRY IS 
Jackie: let me guess you got some cat ears or something 15:13:23 - [Moderator] moderatorENS Jackie: /me pulls his trousers up"
"21:51:11 - [Moderator] moderatorSSGT Browsing inserts breast implants into kestrel"
"21:48:43 - [Moderator] moderatorSSGT Browsing injects kestrel is penis enlargement formula"
"21:49:23 - [Moderator] moderatorSSGT Browsing performs a skin transplant from white to black"

Raping Players 
Engaging in ERP multiple times during RP Situations
Creating a Character who was a glorified Sex offender

I should also include being racist and saying things like. 
"20:22:44 - (OOC) [Moderator] moderatorLTJG Jackie: I don't like foreign people"
https://youtu.be/_-HFCCdkhqo
https://youtu.be/pkRVqpEEOf0

if you need more evidence of these i'd be happy to provide it.

This overall has led to me voting a -1 for now. unless you have someway to show you will not engage in these acts again I believe you shouldn't be unbanned.

for fuck sake this is me...... Also there was that one time you had a weapons inspection in which you forced a lewd picture of Charlotte with sexual fluids in all of my gear. I know I was coined the phras “CPL Horny” but god damn. What’s worse is that neither me nor char consented to this. So even if you Are cleared of your current charged for your ban what I just remembered you doing and forcing to not only me but others will get you banned 2x times over. I do hope you improved and I do have a sense that you are sorry. But unfortunately we cannot except you.

(also sorry char for mentioning this I know it was supposed to be burred but I feel required to bring this up. :(. )