Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned (//showthread?tid=17240)

Pages: 1 2

I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - AidsisaChoice - 10-12-2021

Your old content:
Ok so im not condoning how i responded to the events of bullying that i was being succumbed to even after multiple forumn posts and attempts at talking to mods and other staff I was wrong in how i responded I should not have asked the admin how to get permanbanned and then commiting to do what he suggested aka(dox threats and racism slander) I think I deserve another chance to not be perma banned also I was unbanned and then i got re permabanned when i was just vibin 7 hrs after the fact so idk whats that about buy yeah Im sorry and would like another shot at hogwarts rp. If i do get another chance i plan to be the most upstanding ronald weasley rp player ever. I promise not to do any rulebreaking of this severity again. And if i am being bully/hareassed again i will document/record and send it to the proper channels/staff and be more patient and considerate of the fact that they have lives too. And if i do commit a crime of this severity again that i accept a permanban and wont complain or do this again aka(ask to be unbanned). I'd like the judge to consider the crimes that were documented and done to me before i commited my crime and take into account i was in a unfit rp state of mind aka(angry depressed manic to damn emotionally attached to the rp) do the crimes done to me.
as being permabanned i have since rehabilited in gta rp servers such as Eclipse Rp Mafia Rp And am currently waiting whitelisting for NoPixel. So i ask that you consider all of these factors and if not a unban at least lessen my perma bann to 6 months- 2 years in which ill prolly have forgot but still would like you to consider. 

Thank You For Your Consideration.

(1) What is your in-game name? -Ryan Vanderlerious

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:171678785

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -Joe Mason

(4) How long were you banned for? -Permantly

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -
Not Permantly but have had up to a month on hogwarts rp do to rdm among 4 other times give er take
(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -
No
(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -I explained in my apolgy letter

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -I explain in my apology letter above

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 
https://imgur.com/a/lflQgM2

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - Misa - 10-12-2021

Hello there! So I was the one who initially banned you so I thought I’d put something in; on this day we had got some reports of people kind of harrassing you to which these were dealt with and it sparked the whole “omg is snatching harrassing now” shit. Though I don’t condone what happened from the other party it was dealt with; but at the same time you had been consistently RDM’ing random people for hours with Avada, you had been dropping the n-word and calling random players the hard r, and then finally when you were with me and things were calm you asked out of curiosity how to get perma’d and then you went onto calling more people the hard r and then were saying that you were going to ddos some of these people. Overall it seemed you were in a very poor state and should have really just logged off for a while and gotten yourself together. I know it’s not always easy to remove yourself from a situation when you’re heated and such but this is just something to learn. 

As you stated; in future it would be best to just gather your clips and your mind and bring them fourth in a better way and go about things better. 
It has been over 2 months since this ban, and I do believe people can change but DDOS threats are not taken lightly.

I will be in support of a reduction/unban if possible but good luck.

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - AidsisaChoice - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 03:19 AM)Misa Wrote: Hello there! So I was the one who initially banned you so I thought I’d put something in; on this day we had got some reports of people kind of harrassing you to which these were dealt with and it sparked the whole “omg is snatching harrassing now” shit. Though I don’t condone what happened from the other party it was dealt with; but at the same time you had been consistently RDM’ing random people for hours with Avada, you had been dropping the n-word and calling random players the hard r, and then finally when you were with me and things were calm you asked out of curiosity how to get perma’d and then you went onto calling more people the hard r and then were saying that you were going to ddos some of these people. Overall it seemed you were in a very poor state and should have really just logged off for a while and gotten yourself together. I know it’s not always easy to remove yourself from a situation when you’re heated and such but this is just something to learn. 

As you stated; in future it would be best to just gather your clips and your mind and bring them fourth in a better way and go about things better. 
It has been over 2 months since this ban, and I do believe people can change but DDOS threats are not taken lightly.

So most of that sounds correct give or take a few things you said the snatching thing was dealt with but all that happened was that they switched accounts or switched people there is/was a group of em that do it and as for the rdm most of that was on the ones harassing me and it wasn't for hrs it was like 1 max im between me being detentiond as luciis or snatched also im not sure the nword with the hard r was said at all prior to me asking you about how to be permabanned I doubt id just say it wit hard r multiple times i may of said it with a a at the end cuz im black and i was mad so like aka(fuck you you pussy ass ####a) but aside from those pointers your spot on.

(10-12-2021, 03:39 AM)AidsisaChoice Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 03:19 AM)Misa Wrote: Hello there! So I was the one who initially banned you so I thought I’d put something in; on this day we had got some reports of people kind of harrassing you to which these were dealt with and it sparked the whole “omg is snatching harrassing now” shit. Though I don’t condone what happened from the other party it was dealt with; but at the same time you had been consistently RDM’ing random people for hours with Avada, you had been dropping the n-word and calling random players the hard r, and then finally when you were with me and things were calm you asked out of curiosity how to get perma’d and then you went onto calling more people the hard r and then were saying that you were going to ddos some of these people. Overall it seemed you were in a very poor state and should have really just logged off for a while and gotten yourself together. I know it’s not always easy to remove yourself from a situation when you’re heated and such but this is just something to learn. 

So most of that sounds correct give or take a few things you said the snatching thing was dealt with but all that happened was that they switched accounts or switched people there is/was a group of em that do it and as for the rdm most of that was on the ones harassing me and it wasn't for hrs it was like 1 max im between me being detentiond as luciis or snatched also im not sure the nword with the hard r was said at all prior to me asking you about how to be permabanned I doubt id just say it wit hard r multiple times i may of said it with a a at the end cuz im black and i was mad so like aka(fuck you you pussy ass ####a) but aside from those pointers your spot on.
Also Misa, not that this even matters in the slightest but if this was like in the court room you would be charged as a co conspirator for telling me how to get permabanned. With intent to harm a fellow man. I would just plea insanity. and you would do more time than me.

(10-12-2021, 03:39 AM)AidsisaChoice Wrote:

(10-12-2021, 03:39 AM)AidsisaChoice Wrote: [quote='Misa' pid='141234' dateline='1634026765']
Hello there! So I was the one who initially banned you so I thought I’d put something in; on this day we had got some reports of people kind of harrassing you to which these were dealt with and it sparked the whole “omg is snatching harrassing now” shit. Though I don’t condone what happened from the other party it was dealt with; but at the same time you had been consistently RDM’ing random people for hours with Avada, you had been dropping the n-word and calling random players the hard r, and then finally when you were with me and things were calm you asked out of curiosity how to get perma’d and then you went onto calling more people the hard r and then were saying that you were going to ddos some of these people. Overall it seemed you were in a very poor state and should have really just logged off for a while and gotten yourself together. I know it’s not always easy to remove yourself from a situation when you’re heated and such but this is just something to learn. 

Also Misa, not that this even matters in the slightest but if this was like in the court room you would be charged as a co conspirator for telling me how to get permabanned. With intent to harm a fellow man. I would just plea insanity. and you would do more time than me.

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - [red] Tyr - 10-12-2021

+1 everyone who was banned by joe mason deserves anorther chance

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - John Wave - 10-12-2021

I read your "apology letter" and I can see you were maybe going through some rough things in life which is why you acted the way you acted (even though it is not an excuse)

However, I also think you did those things that got you perma banned because you were in a dark place in your mind and therefore if you think and believe you have changed then by all means return to the server. Second opportunities should be given, hell even third opportunities.

Just keep in mind one thing (like you mentioned): when going through some rough shit, take a break and come back later (days, weeks, months)

A reduction would be acceptable with the expectation of you not doing the same thing again in the future

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - Rory Martin - 10-12-2021

I recall many moments with you on the server, there were some good and some bad. At first we were pretty chill, we talked a bit, then you started becoming a little more rude and mingy. 
Bullying seems to be a growing issue on this l server, in my opinion of course. But as stated it’s best to report rather then take matters into your own hands. 

+1 for a reduction

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - AidsisaChoice - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 07:00 AM)John Wave Wrote: I read your "apology letter" and I can see you were maybe going through some rough things in life which is why you acted the way you acted (even though it is not an excuse)

However, I also think you did those things that got you perma banned because you were in a dark place in your mind and therefore if you think and believe you have changed then by all means return to the server. Second opportunities should be given, hell even third opportunities.

Just keep in mind one thing (like you mentioned): when going through some rough shit, take a break and come back later (days, weeks, months)

A reduction would be acceptable with the expectation of you not doing the same thing again in the future

Ty for your advice brosef

(10-12-2021, 07:05 AM)Rory Martin Wrote: I recall many moments with you on the server, there were some good and some bad. At first we were pretty chill, we talked a bit, then you started becoming a little more rude and mingy. 
Bullying seems to be a growing issue on this l server, in my opinion of course. But as stated it’s best to report rather then take matters into your own hands. 

+1 for a reduction

ty for your honesty

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - Gwendolyn Rose - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 03:19 AM)Misa Wrote: and then were saying that you were going to ddos some of these people. 

This part kinda concerns me if you went as far as to threaten to DDOS people (You can be full on cbanned for those kinda threats so you're very lucky you wasn't) 

Putting that aside.. I could +1 a reduction/Unban because you've served 2 months already.

2 months is fair considering mass RDM + Hate speech with some harassment. 

I'd REALLY hope you'd never take to these actions again.
RDM - just kinda ruins gameplay experience for others. 
Hate speech - is just digusting over all. No group deserves to be targeted or harassed for being who they are regardless of what it is. 
Harassment - Same as hate speech nobody deserves that kinda treatment. The world is already shit enough. People come online to escape life and escape their struggles. They don't need to be harassed here too

Due to the severity of this ban I do say if any behavior like this happens again it should be a re-perma and a very very lengthy ban. 

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - Misa - 10-13-2021

Hey Ryan, 
So it’s been over 24 hours and it turns out this appeal is for myself, Joe had just simply rebanned you so I’ll be taking over the appeal. You have served a good 2 months of the ban to which we are very appreciative of and it does seem like things have changed. I am more than happy to unban you today (whenever a staff member gets on as I’m not home right now), and get you back into Hogwarts. 
Just please in future if you’re being harrassed as stated bring evidence forward and we can deal with it; we’d hate for you to get very overheated and say things you don’t mean. If you have any questions please reach out either on here, on discord or in game. 
Any kind of big rulebreaking and you may find yourself in the same position. 

Appeal Accepted. 
Player Unbanned!

RE: I'm Reformed and a better person than i was prior to being banned - AidsisaChoice - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 05:00 AM)Misa Wrote: Hey Ryan, 
So it’s been over 24 hours and it turns out this appeal is for myself, Joe had just simply rebanned you so I’ll be taking over the appeal. You have served a good 2 months of the ban to which we are very appreciative of and it does seem like things have changed. I am more than happy to unban you today (whenever a staff member gets on as I’m not home right now), and get you back into Hogwarts. 
Just please in future if you’re being harrassed as stated bring evidence forward and we can deal with it; we’d hate for you to get very overheated and say things you don’t mean. If you have any questions please reach out either on here, on discord or in game. 
Any kind of big rulebreaking and you may find yourself in the same position. 

Appeal Accepted. 
Player Unbanned!

Ty for your consideration and ty for everyones input and advice