Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Was Banned while asking question - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Was Banned while asking question (/showthread.php?tid=5056)

Was Banned while asking question - RightBench - 03-14-2019

[attachment=387] (1) What is your in-game name? - Harold Potta

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:76561198070201512/  (I think)

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Jason Rosier

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 day

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - No

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I was banned because I walked into the graveyard as Professor Snape, I was asking one of the people if I was allowed to be there because I swear the sign read something about teachers are allowed past. I was then frozen as was everyone else, but while frozen I was talking to one of the people in the graveyard and they said I wasnt allowed in when I asked so we talked and I said I would leave immediately and we agreed, not sure if they were a moderator/admin or not. Others in the graveyard began to become unfrozen and came up to talk to me where I was explaining I was trying to leave but was still frozen, then I was banned.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - No, I don't think so, I think its a misunderstanding that won't happen again

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - Because I learned that I wasn't allowed to be in the graveyard and was trying to leave, I was given information that instead of asking someone in the graveyard I should just message a mod/admin, I agreed.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yeah, won't be back at graveyard as a professor/student 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 
[attachment=387]

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Was Banned while asking question - Wade - 03-14-2019

This dudes only like 4th year he seems genuine. He was most likely just following all the people not knowing wtf was going on.

RE: Was Banned while asking question - Justin Aeternalis - 03-14-2019

ban appeal for @Sean Ganon please be patient till he responds

RE: Was Banned while asking question - Sean Ganon - 03-14-2019

I understand you are apologetic, but understand teachers are only allowed in the GY if they are buying a student. I banned you so quickly because there were at least 15 other students that were raiding the GY. 

Appeal Accepted - Complete unban.
Thread lok 
@Albert Sterling@Jacob Williams @Astro Brooks-Nova @David Elios-EElsord

RE: Was Banned while asking question - Albert Sterling - 03-14-2019

Thread Locked