Star by Star Gaming
[Gamemaker Application] D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Halo RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+---- Thread: [Gamemaker Application] D00NUT's Gamemaker Application (/showthread.php?tid=5730)

Pages: 1 2

D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - D00NUT - 04-15-2019

(1.) What is your SteamID and in game Name? - STEAM_0:1:97938535 & SoS Evocatus Donut

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - Eastern Time Zone

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - About After 4:00 PM CST

(3.) How old are you? -18

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -About 6 and a half weeks ago.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I get off class at 3:00 PM Eastern Time and usually do my work or play on the server. I also love the server and the people on it. 

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes. 

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -Yes. 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1:No Fail RP (Just acting out of character and breaking the fourth wall. Also not following orders)
2:Be respectful to other players and staff. (Just be respectful. It is Life's Golden Rule.)
3:No RDM (Killing without a good/story related reason.) 
4:Obey Staff and RP Leaders (Pretty straight forward, just obey anyone of staff or Leaders for RP events.)
5:No Meta-Gaming (OOC information must stay OOC and not be included in Missions.)
6:Do not spam Mic or Chat (Do not be annoying with your mic or the chat. It may ruin someone's experience.) 
7:Do not avoid the AFK system (Do not use anything that could get you past the AFK system to rank up in loyalty ranks)

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - Being annoying, OOC, or just mic spamming during missions and sometimes during OOC moments.  

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - I am a college student who has spare time and would like to be able to help a community that he enjoys. I love the SBS community, coming from the Hogwarts server I can hold a certain amount of respect for the servers here. They were both Friendly and accepting to me, but I do enjoy the Halo server more due to just me growing to love this server and its people more. And in return for the love I have, I would like to be able to help the server and its people.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Reaching out to the people I do not know all too well. 

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -I am willing and determined to help make events and decorate much needed spaces in the server. 

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -Yes, but it was a small unnamed one I made with a friend 3 years ago. 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I was banned for a day on a SCP Server for breaking a minor rule without knowing. 

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -Players, because they are the ones that make up the server and give us the reputation we can have in the future. 

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) -I am easy to reach other than three separate hours of the day due to classes, I am always available on Discord. I am a very patient guy.   

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? - 7

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -Cov raid where a leader is taken captive, a follow up off map mission to return said leader. And maybe a mission that requires a scavenger hunt of sorts. 

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? -I have built buildings and even have tried getting into making vehicles from scratch in sandbox. 

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -Yes

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - N/A

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - Primulor - 04-15-2019

+1 Through my experience with him on the server, I can tell he enjoys himself and others around him. He has been active and helpful with some GMs regarding events. Good luck!

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - MrBug9898 - 04-15-2019

NOTICE: Please make sure to add the in game name. 
(even though it's quite obvious who it is, it is still requested to be added)

+1

Donut is an active member and is on quite often, this can help to bolster the GM appearance and provide more to the server. he's an entertaining player, and already made a passive RP event that went a bit wonky for a few days. it was quite the show.
long live the sprinkle virus.

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - ZubeySweet - 04-15-2019

Personally I am leaning to +1 for you donut. Going to wait a few more days or a week to make a final decision though and let you be more known to staff on the server.

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - ♔Redgie♔ - 04-19-2019

Hello and glad you have applied for a GM position on Halo
Although i am not on much from what other people you seem really kind and you could be fir for a staff position on halo
+1
Best of luck on your Application and future of staffing
Heart Crewman Shantea  Heart
hufflepuffPride Redgie Shinjuku NoToes hufflepuffPride

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - Pizza Time - 04-19-2019

I've Seen D00NUT Around for a while now and overall he's a good guy, i believe he wold benefit the team +1

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - Pop Tart Ryker - 04-23-2019

Overall I am going to have to give you a plus one. When you aren’t in your “RP” mode you are great to be around and avoid being a duck unless someone is just being an ass. So to make matters short.

Donut. Here is my plus one ;D

+1

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - Z A G A N - 04-23-2019

He's been on for a while, seems mature and has a nice application. 
He also has Building experience and I like the example of his event.

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - SoulessGrin - 04-24-2019

The past couple of days I have been thinking about voting on this post and I am going to say +1 because of the interactions I have had with you. I think you are a good guy and you have really stepped up in the SoS I would love to see you as a gm and see how well you could perform as a gm so again a +1 I hope you make it.

RE: D00NUT's Gamemaker Application - XGN Dokkaebi - 04-24-2019

0 - -1 Donut I met you a couple times and every time your a good person I’ve never once seen you been an ass guess what it’s lightish red not pink