Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal (/showthread?tid=6317)

Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - [fucking disabled] - 05-15-2019

(1) What is your in-game name? - Nile Chaffenter

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:62723863

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Allia Sisca-Inkarna

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 Week

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Once for Attempted RDM

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - Unfortunetly yes, 

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I was sat at the courtyard, Talking with students about how I was being accused for summoning something during an event, I decided to try and be edgy and say "Its cause Im black isnt it?" I was using a Black playermodel at the time, I then decided to go even beyond edgy and say "Oh wait, Im white but Black on here. I can say the N word! NI-" I cut myself off intentionally as I wasnt trying to be a racist, just trying to be your generic edgy memelord. Apparently one of the Event directors overheard me and reported it to Allia, Assuming I'd said the full N word. I tried to explain this to Allia once I was brought to a sit and when the Event director was brought, I tried to explain the same thing but he said I said the full N word, I exclaimed that I didnt and that previously a player in OOC said the full N word 3 times before being banned, All within 10 minutes of eachother. I told him that its outrageous that I'd be banned for not even saying NI, He then teleported away and I was banned for Hatespeech

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - In Retrospect yes, I had been a fucking idiot for most of the 3 hours I was on when Allia was on.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I've come to realise that I need to really retract myself when playing this server, I cant be as outrageous and as insenstive as I normally am on most servers but I'd be fine with that. I'm still getting to adjust but I will try my absolute hardest not to cause anymore problems, I just want to play on the server again and have the experience instead of being such an absolute cunt. I'd also like to apologise to Allia for having to put up with that side of me. Im really not giving the best first impressions at all.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes, In the end Im a stupid edgy pleb who needs to wind his neck in and act in a way thats acceptable on the server

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/802116058287615334/7DC8E9F9F6F956175D666A036AAB8DC8E8398045/

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre - 05-15-2019

Neutral leaning towards -1 

I am going to put a clear vote when Allia puts her side of the story. However, from what i've heard it seems you were trying to bend the rules and broke them. Let me make this clear, if you're black irl, or in-game it does not mean you can say the N word. You were most likely banned straight away cause it was in an event where a lot of players were around. If you are lying about saying only the first two letters i will give an immediate -1. Now, even though you didn't say it all, you shouldn't have said it at all. You should know the rules the moment you step onto the server. 

When you come back to the server (if you do) please read over the rules.

EDIT: Yeah, definitely -1 lol.

You were trying to bend the rules and keep denying it. You shouldn't have said the N word AT ALL. You clearly have not learnt your lesson since you are still saying that the GM was lying and you reacted in a disrespectful way to them. Be lucky that it is 1 week, please come back to the server and read the rules. Don't do this again.

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Focus - 05-15-2019

I Sometimes play hogwarts but mainly play Clone wars but for some reason Hogwarts has a problem with the N word ive never seen a server have more people saying the N word than SlaveRP but just saying that theres no evidence to him not saying the whole thing Im thinking of being Neutral to -1 Also

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Allia Sisca-Inkarna - 05-15-2019

Hi Nile, thank you for your ban appeal, its appreciated... If you remember when I joined classes that were taking place, you were quite disruptive by mic spamming, yelling and saying the hard R word, which alone i could of pulled you for a sit, but I told you quite a few times, please stop, you then were pulled in for a sit because you went ahead and repeated/copy pasted what someone else had written which unfortunately was the N word. I explained that i will have to give you a warning and if you have anything to report then do it in @ chat.

Little time later, one of the game makers reported to me that you said the N word. I brought you and you told me that you said ''Ni'' but not the full word, I got the game maker to come to ma to confirm what it was you actually said and he said the exact same thing, you said the ''Ni'' but with full intentions of the word in mind and trying to bend the rules. I was give a video of what happened and how you came about saying the ''Ni''.. which is shown here https://youtu.be/2Q6uubOc1G4 You got terrible upset, terribly angry very quickly and began yelling and screaming at the game maker because the game maker described the full situation correctly! then you were yelling someone else said the N word in chat and nothing was done but they were dealt with.

I banned you for 1 week because as you see in the video you were clearly trying to bend the rules by nearly saying the N word. I could extend the ban because you being disrespectful in the sit to the game maker but as it stands its 1 week. Because the ban is for one week, i will leave this open for 24 hours for people to vote and leave comments, after these 24 hours, I will make my decision.

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - [fucking disabled] - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019, 02:34 PM)Allia Sisca-Inkarna Wrote:
Hi Nile, thank you for your ban appeal, its appreciated... If you remember when I joined classes that were taking place, you were quite disruptive by mic spamming, yelling and saying the hard R word, which alone i could of pulled you for a sit, but I told you quite a few times, please stop, you then were pulled in for a sit because you went ahead and repeated/copy pasted what someone else had written which unfortunately was the N word. I explained that i will have to give you a warning and if you have anything to report then do it in @ chat.

Little time later, one of the game makers reported to me that you said the N word. I brought you and you told me that you said ''Ni'' but not the full word, I got the game maker to come to ma to confirm what it was you actually said and he said the exact same thing, you said the ''Ni'' but with full intentions of the word in mind and trying to bend the rules. I was give a video of what happened and how you came about saying the ''Ni''.. which is shown here https://youtu.be/2Q6uubOc1G4 You got terrible upset, terribly angry very quickly and began yelling and screaming at the game maker because the game maker described the full situation correctly! then you were yelling someone else said the N word in chat and nothing was done but they were dealt with.

I banned you for 1 week because as you see in the video you were clearly trying to bend the rules by nearly saying the N word. I could extend the ban because you being disrespectful in the sit to the game maker but as it stands its 1 week. Because the ban is for one week, i will leave this open for 24 hours for people to vote and leave comments, after these 24 hours, I will make my decision.

The game maker was actually accusing me of saying the full N word, Also I had no intention of bending the rules in the way you describe as I was just following a trend but yeah. If the game maker had actually not described the situation as me saying the actual N word, I wouldn't have been angry at all. But he proceeded to accuse me of saying the full word and wouldn't budge on it.

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - ScoobyDoobie - 05-15-2019

-1 being disrespectful towards gm and trying to bend the rules

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Jack Lyve-Inkarna - 05-15-2019

-1 for unban or reduction.

You knew what you was doing. A Gamemaker even had to report you to a disciplinary Staff Member because of your horrific actions and rule breaking. I think one week was quite generous.

I think you should wait out your ban.

Good Luck with your ban appeal.

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Z A G A N - 05-16-2019

Punishment was just for the actions, along with you also having toxic behaviour towards other players throughout the day. I would suggest reading over the rules and taking the week off to improve on your behaviour. 

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Allia Sisca-Inkarna - 05-16-2019

In reply to your appeal, i will not be liftng it, rules are rules and even trying to bend them like you did in the video is still bad, it will give the impression that its allowed on the server when its not.

APPEAL DENIED

Requesting a lock please

@David Elios "EElsord" @Albert Sterling @Jacob Williams @Astro Brooks-Nova @Garrus

RE: Nile Chaffenter's Ban Appeal - Astro Brooks-Nova - 05-16-2019

Thread Locked