Star by Star Gaming
The Fuzz Family - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Roleplay (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Fuzz Family (/showthread?tid=7594)

Pages: 1 2

The Fuzz Family - Grayleigh Grayson-Fuzz - 07-11-2019

The Fuzz Family

Head of the Family

Bunny Grayson-Fuzz + Grayleigh Grayson-Fuzz

Brothers & Sister
Tronic Synx-Fuzz
Sir Morgen Bigeye
Mike Grayson
Willow Wilkes-Grayson

Children:
    •    Garbo Bigeye-Fuzz
 •    Jordy Fuzz
   •    Jonny Fuzz
   •    Burak Fuzz
    •    Chance Fuzz
    •    Humphree McGee-Fuzz
    •    Jamie Fuzz
    •    Letha Fuzz
    •    Dilly Doo-Fuzz
    •    Richie Fuzz
    •    Eny Bigeye Fuzz

Allied Families:
Bigeye and Wilkes

House Sigil:
Dragons 

Motto:
Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve. - J.K Rowling

[Image: R_LXMGxhV_XDKRH0QFV9M9zo_QAVPOpENUe3bRb8...lepa8hgdwJ]

RE: The Fuzz Family - Jonny Grayson-Tolkien - 07-12-2019

You’re all honestly some of the most amazing, caring, down to earth people I’ve ever met and I’m proud to be part of the family! I love you all so much <3

RE: The Fuzz Family - Grayleigh Grayson-Fuzz - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 08:03 AM)Jonny Fuzz Wrote: You’re all honestly some of the most amazing, caring, down to earth people I’ve ever met and I’m proud to be part of the family! I love you all so much <3

We love you too! We’re so happy to have you apart of our family.  Heart

RE: The Fuzz Family - Jordy Fuzz - 07-12-2019

Heart  I couldn't be happier with any other family, everybody with us are chill, positive and fun people to be around. The whole idea behind our family is to have a good time, have someone to talk to when needs must and to also feel like they belong to something, and I wouldn't change a thing about it! Our Father Bunny Grayson Fuzz is funny as hell and I love that guy so much! Our mom is amazing! My twin brother is 100% cool ;) especially when we are teaming up together ;)  Heart

Proud to be apart of the family! Much Love <3

RE: The Fuzz Family - Grayleigh Grayson-Fuzz - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 11:18 AM)Jordy Fuzz Wrote:
Heart  I couldn't be happier with any other family, everybody with us are chill, positive and fun people to be around. The whole idea behind our family is to have a good time, have someone to talk to when needs must and to also feel like they belong to something, and I wouldn't change a thing about it! Our Father Bunny Grayson Fuzz is funny as hell and I love that guy so much! Our mom is amazing! My twin brother is 100% cool ;) especially when we are teaming up together ;)  Heart

Proud to be apart of the family! Much Love <3

We are so unbelievably lucky to have found you all. We appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for helping make this family great!  Heart Bunny is such a great person and I’m so lucky to call him my husband.  Heart

RE: The Fuzz Family - Oliver Dragon-d'Aquitaine - 07-12-2019

[Image: ff0f85a4b1c87ba7811402542797d72d.png] PLEASE RELEASE MY FAMILY I BEG YOU

RE: The Fuzz Family - Bunny Grayson-Fuzz - 07-12-2019

Heart This is the best family ever! We always have the best moments all together and everyone is so great to each other! The family vibe is always so positive and chill. Grayleigh and I are so grateful and proud to have the most amazing group of people to spend time with everyday! Grayleigh is the most amazing wife ever! I'm so happy to call her my wife! We love all of you so much!  Heart

RE: The Fuzz Family - Burak Fuzz - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 01:13 PM)Oliver Dragon-Inkarna Wrote: [Image: ff0f85a4b1c87ba7811402542797d72d.png] PLEASE RELEASE MY FAMILY I BEG YOU

Sorry man, nothing personal. They already got BOOM'D. (Okay I know I said I don't do cute comments but I'm gonna try: I love you guys. That's the best you are gonna get.)

RE: The Fuzz Family - Raven~ - 07-12-2019

When there all together there called 

The Fuzzyz

Kappa

RE: The Fuzz Family - Hellion - 07-13-2019

A family already claimed dragons as their name and sigil, sorry guys gonna have to burn down your family tree.