Star by Star Gaming
[Moderator Application NA] Junley Chudd's Amazing Mod App! - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=25)
+---- Thread: [Moderator Application NA] Junley Chudd's Amazing Mod App! (/showthread?tid=7656)

Junley Chudd's Amazing Mod App! - greaseboy - 07-14-2019

(1.) What is your SteamID?

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name?

Junley Chudd  ᕕ༼ ͠ຈ Ĺ̯ ͠ຈ ༽┌∩┐

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) 

7th

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? 

Central

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. 

12AM - 12PM

(3.) How old are you?

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it?

I first joined during spring break of 2016. I was instantly enamored with the wizarding world that SBS Hogwarts had realized in an engaging role play experience. I discovered randomly browsing through the gamemodes on Garry's Mod.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star?

I spend all of the time which I have listed on the server in some capacity. From 9:30 P.M. - 11 A.M., my parents lock me in the basement. Before they found this stonewall, I would often sneak upstairs during the night and boil pots full of vegetable oil and fill the lawn mower with it. One night I tried to stomp an entire bag of potatoes with my feet to create potato salad. The dog consumed 4lbs. of potato and nearly perished.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? 

I am never inactive. If my main account is not on the server due to a ban, I am simply on an alternative account.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary?

You'll never find someone who loves enforcing the rules more than Junley Chudd. I live to enforce wizarding rules. It gives me, for lack of a better term, a wizard boner to feel like I have power over others, likely because I have been bullied for much of my life for my lack of testicles, which I will get into later.

(5a)

When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1: No FailRP: It is much easier to remember rule 1 this way; anything besides going to your class and sitting down silently for 5 minutes is failrp. Because obviously, the wizards of Hogwarts were mindless automatons with not even a semblance of free will or personality. collect your spells boys. maybe do the sexy dance if you're feeling spicy.

2: Disrespectful or hateful behavior or speech is not allowed: do not say the n word.

3: No RDM'ing: Literally don't kill anyone even if they're attacking you with Verdimillious: just do what the real Harry would do and let them kill you.

4: Obey staff and rp leaders: This one is a loophole for the admins to punish you when you haven't broken any of the other 9 rules. 

5: No freespelling: do not bust on the tummy, only inside.

6: No metagaming: if you see voldemort, you cannot assume he is the dark lord just because he does not have a nose.

7: No mic/chat spam: do not play the default dance through your blue snowball.

8: Advert is for RP purposes only: literally do not advert. everything is fail advert unless you are a 7th year 7th prestiege admin adverting about his/her virtual family tree.

9: No ERP: do not talk about wanting to have intercourse Hermione Granger

10: Do not avoid the afk system: do not travel to the back of the quidditch pitch and create a macro that moves your character forward one step every 3 minutes.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server

Minge can mean a lot of different things, really. Technically speaking, a minge is a troll: someone who is simply on the server to upset legitimate wizards and get a kick out of their misery. However, the admins of HogwartsRP often use the term to describe someone who is simply having fun.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less)

I was bullied for most of my life. I have Anorchia, which means I was born without testicles. How the other boys in my 4th grade class found out about this? I'm not quite sure. Point being, I've never been the cool kid. However, playing on SBS Hogwarts gives me a sense of community. I've formed so many lifelong bonds and friendships with so many of you, especially my good friend Myranda Nova-Aeternalis  hufflepuffPride , or whatever her name is. I feel like if I was an admin, I could indiscriminately ban those who I don't like personally, or perceive are more successful, well-liked individuals. I feel a similar sense of pride and accomplishment whenever I put a pizza in the oven and masturbate simultaneously.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most?

In my real life: showers. In the server, it's really hard to say because I'm honestly not much of a rule-breaker myself. However, if I HAD to choose something, I suppose it doesn't reflect well on me that I have been banned from the server, and this is not an exaggeration, at least 50 times, spanning across many accounts over three years. I don't agree with these bans, however I accept that a prospective moderator should not be getting banned (I was last banned 25 minutes ago).

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants?

What sets me apart from the rest of the applicants is that I really understand the minge on a very deep logistical and psychological level. As I said, I've been banned many times before. I understand what upsets the typical administrator. I am easily able to discern a greasy minge from a true hogwartian such as Enzoe. The rest of the mods? Pushovers, quite frankly. The amount of times I have mic-spammed, spewed hatespeech, freespelled, RDM'd, fail rp'd, lied, cheated, etc. are beyond counting. And yet still I have escaped from the moderator's quivering hands. They have no backbone. They have no brains. But I, Junley Chudd, am willing to coordinate my colossal cranium with their minuscule minds to truly achieve a 100% immersive experience.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible)

Yes. I owned a Garry's Mod Sandbox server when I was 13. It peaked at 14 players and I didn't let anyone break any of the rules (there were none). I was also a moderator on Presidential RP DarkRP for 7 months. I was offered a co-ownership position, but declined due to getting banned shortly before I could accept.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason.

Yes, I have been banned on probably over 100 Gmod servers, with the vast majority being the SBS Hogwarts server. I don't believe that it would be necessary, or even possible to provide every reason for which I've been banned. However, I will post my most egregious offense on SBS below so that you truly understand the magnitude of my sins. I believe you will come away agreeing that I was banned under false pretenses:

[Image: ca39b53f76f91514c0fa594fb1482a7c.png]

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? 

The players are more important because the staff is bungus.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) 

Patience: 9.5         Response Time: I literally cannot leave my PC; 10        Chumminess: 4         Knowledge: 10        Communication: 10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do?

This situation will not occur because I know everything. However, since I am beyond intelligent enough to understand a hypothetical question, I would permanently ban all those involved.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?

I do very little RP'ing in the first place. This is not an issue.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application)

I do not want to diminish the odds of this being accepted.

Please accept this moderator application. It is all I have.  hufflepuffPride

SeemsGood

RE: Junley Chudd's Amazing Mod App! - Garry Potter - 07-14-2019

+1 Junley Chudd is an extremely upstanding member of the SBS Hogwarts RP community and definitely deserves a position as a moderator. He has committed himself to distribute great knowledge of the rules of the server to its many players.

If Junley does not receive a moderator position, I will personally leave the server and begin my own with my map and promote Junley to head admin.

RE: Junley Chudd's Amazing Mod App! - bummyjerkins - 07-14-2019

+1 This is the sort of Mod that any server should be looking for , i have never met him but i think he will only improve this server. You'd be a fool not to take this guy.

RE: Junley Chudd's Amazing Mod App! - Seraphin Red - 07-14-2019

Reading your application

I have come up with two outcomes,

Your application is not very serious
And you currently are banned.

You are not able to apply if you are banned.

you make re-apply with a Serious application once your ban is up.

Application Locked and Denied.