Star by Star Gaming
[Moderator Application EU] Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=25)
+---- Thread: [Moderator Application EU] Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application (//showthread?tid=8224)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Alexander Gaunt-Ollivander - 08-13-2019

+1 has a good attitude and could add some fun to the server

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Michael Dark-Bloodmoon - 08-13-2019

@Jacktot @Jerome I see how this is a concern. I noticed this as well and tried to change it, one of the reasons I bought the whitelist to Hufflepuff Overwatch. To be able to prefect and still have the sort of freedom that the DAR has. Also hosted a Great Hall today and from what I heard, I didn't do too bad.

@Kyrie Animus-Knight [Axel Dragon] Thanks for the feedback, I have changed the colours of the answers to make it easier to seperate the two!

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - alex (3) - 08-14-2019

Why not?  +1 I agree with Jack

Edit: we need EU moderators

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Arthur Dragonfyre - 08-14-2019

(08-13-2019, 01:21 PM)Michael Dark Wrote: To answer your questions:

1. Being a moderator means that you have to objectively look at situations and see what's wrong and what is not. You can't let personal feelings get the better of you in your judgements. I've been able to stay professional in sits in the past when I had to handle them, even when it was friends.

2. Personally I think I'm ready to be a mod because of the amount of time I've put in the server since I've been back, I've been active, brushed up on everything that I didn't know anymore or that was new and tried to make sure I knew the current active members. If it is about maturity I don't think that that is a problem at all, I act mature when there is need to be.

3. I wanted to apply again for moderator because I miss it. I was (I think) good at it and I enjoyed doing it, I want to be able to enjoy doing it again. I'll help the server in the way that a moderator needs to. Do sits, be active with members and make them feel welcomed and most important: be their guide when things go wrong.

^ Lovely! ^

You are funny and nice, it's really funny to play with you. I think you'll be good as moderator, you already had a chance to prove yourself and it seems to me that it was a good run. You already know how to moderate and so you know pretty good the rules. Keep on doing what you are doing and you will receive another chance to show us how good you are as moderator.
This is an easy +1 from me! Good luck Mike!!

Also, remember Peeves singing "DJ got us falling in love again". Kappa

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Lyla - 08-14-2019

Lyla, please give a proper reasoning for your vote. Thanks! -Astro

ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ   He was a good mod before. Good applicant. Has a hot accent. +1

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Johnny Tucan - 08-14-2019

+1  Michael is pretty active on the server also knows the rules well,also application is filled out well.

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Re - 08-14-2019

Everything was stated above. Definitely deserves to be a moderator, and he's been on the server for a very long time. He isn't toxic, he's always active and I think he would be a great mod. +1

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - San Mercy - 08-14-2019

I had to find out if you was the Michael dark'd something something person before I voted.
When I spoke to you, you were very nice and apporchable, you clearly know the rules and i'm seeing you prefect and help new students about.
Would make a good mod

+1

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Jake Aeternalis - 08-15-2019

I’m not against having you as trial, thought I do feel like it is too soon considering you’ve been back for only two weeks.

Though, the activity is there in a timezone that is needed and you have good knowledge of how to moderate.

I’d like to see you prefect more but apart from that, I’d be happy to see you on the team.

Neutral to +1

RE: Michael Dark Monrova's moderator application - Finkle Nosirós - 08-16-2019

Same with Jake neutral to +1

To anyone who says staff is needed in that timezone clearly hasn't been playing, more staff on EU times than NA right now.