Star by Star Gaming
[Moderator Application EU] Rico Rodriguez staff app - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=25)
+---- Thread: [Moderator Application EU] Rico Rodriguez staff app (/showthread?tid=8656)

Rico Rodriguez staff app - Thanos THE Panos - 09-11-2019

Your old content:
(1.) What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:0:111798007
(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Rico Rodriguez 

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -5th atm but mite be 7th at tthe end
(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -BST UK-

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -BST

(3.) How old are you? -15

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - i saw a youtube video

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - i swear on my magical wand i will XD

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes unless lOA

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:dpo not rdm random death match or wand match

2:do not mic spam spaming music or yelling down mic
 3:dissrespetful respect all players 
 4:obey all staff/ leaders 
 5:meta gaming use real life stuff like Player1: im on my laptop you cant kill me
 6:no free spelling (useing spell on player with no rp reson) 

8:no random adverting saying /advert staff are bots

9: do not use console to do the afk farming thing
 10:No ERP saying sexual stuff in chat  

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - its like a troll coming on the sever to break rule with no shits given 

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -i am 15 year old as you know i like playing video game i have a medial condition  Called nf1  

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - bullying  

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - i am active alot i can go on in the morning ( where most of the minges are on ) and i can be fair 

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - yes Riverside roleplay -cop rp -jinxed rp kingdom rp -   lucid gameing - darkrp

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - i have  a long ass time ago 

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - player staff are there to help not be gods

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -6-7

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - ill ask in admin chat for help 

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -all the sever im only applying for hogwarts but yes

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - all website gone or have new ones

(1.) What is your SteamID? - $

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -

(3.) How old are you? -

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:
 2:
 3:
 4:
 5:
 6:
 7:
 8:
 9:
 10:

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - Jerome - 09-11-2019

Sorry chief but you gotta be 7th year to apply for staff

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - Oliver Dragon-d'Aquitaine - 09-11-2019

Lock it up boys

[Image: 1ac0327703d20ed8e108eb697ad0d971.png]

@Seraphin Red @Astro Brooks-Nova @David Elios-EElsord @Jacob Williams @Albert Sterling

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - Thanos THE Panos - 09-11-2019

come on im like 7th year i know shit

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - Oliver Dragon-d'Aquitaine - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 10:17 AM)Thanos THE Panos Wrote: come on im like 7th year i know shit

[Image: 1ac0327703d20ed8e108eb697ad0d971.png]

It literally says "5th atm"
If you read this before applying: https://starbystargaming.com/showthread?tid=28
You would know that you need to be 7th year minimum

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - Thanos THE Panos - 09-11-2019

yea i know i saw alot of bullying today thats why im doing this

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - David Elios-EElsord - 09-11-2019

We appreciate you applying of good will. But the rule does state that you must be 7th Year+ to apply for Staff. 

Please wait till you have reached the require year to apply. If you have any questions, please feel free to message Forum Staff. 

Thread Locked. 

RE: Rico Rodriguez staff app - Albert Sterling - 09-11-2019

The rule of 7th year is there for a reason, it's to ensure players are more versed before being made staff (that doesn't just mean memorising the rules page) in addition, staff members are voted on before being accepted, if you are new to the server, for one players won't know who you are in order to vote on the application, staff won't know who you are in order to accept the application, and even those who know you will only have seen you in jobs such as student which do not allow you to display leadership and responsibility. You are at 5th year which allows you to become a prefect (unless I'm mistaken) which means you can start showing responsibility, you can start proving yourself to a level where players and staff know you, and trust your ability to become staff. It's understandable that you personally want to rush because you see an immediate problem, it's a good intention but being staff isn't the only way to help, as a prefect you can deal with students easily, for teachers and other perfects you can do a number of things: you can report the player on the forums or to online staff; you can simply tell the player what they're doing wrong, if they're breaking rules, you can tell them that, people won't always listen and you can't enforce it but you can try; and you could if you are some form of wizard RPer attempt to create RP punishment (pretty much impossible on HWRP). Like asking the headmaster or head boy to force a prefect to clean the underside of all desks (again, on HWRP this is a long shot)

Overall, the rules are there for a reason, you can apply at 7th year,
Thread Very Locked