Star by Star Gaming
Introductions Are In Order! - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Pointless (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=71)
+---- Thread: Introductions Are In Order! (/showthread?tid=9886)

Introductions Are In Order! - Emmure Das Monc - 12-02-2019

Hey Guys! My in-game name is Emmure. I've played Dark RP for a long time and I am finally starting to get into the Harry RP. I just got a few questions mixed into this introduction, coming from Dark RP, I like to kill people! As Belatrix, Lucius, Barty, Death Eaters, what can you do as these characters when their isn't a lockdown!?
-- Thanks guys!

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Jerome - 12-02-2019

If it isn't lockdown you are able to go to the quidditch pitch and kill any opposing forces that enter.

Belatrix, Barty, and the normal death eaters cannot enter/go near the school. Lucius is able to go into the school and can assist with snatches.

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Relyk Nightwood - 12-02-2019

You can battle in the QP when there isn't  Quidditch, you can hangout in the Dark Forest and kill any kid that comes into it, and  you can hangout in the Graveyard. Other than that as those jobs you cant really leave the Dark Forest. Other than what Jerome pointed out with Lucius.

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Emmure Das Monc - 12-02-2019

Thanks guys!   harrylove

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Newt Kaskil - 12-02-2019

Heart Another cool thing you can do as the snatchers rp leader is:  Heart

if they dont respect you* or follow your orders you can kill them, or use a dmg spell like crucio. ummm other than that everything else has been stated, you can help with snatches as long as it is past the dark forest line. 

Heart  yea basically that's it, I hope you enjoy your time on the server.  Heart

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Emmure Das Monc - 12-05-2019

(12-02-2019, 08:33 PM)Newt Kaskil Wrote:

if they dont respect you* or follow your orders you can kill them, or use a dmg spell like crucio. ummm other than that everything else has been stated, you can help with snatches as long as it is past the dark forest line. 

Heart  yea basically that's it, I hope you enjoy your time on the server.  Heart

So being snatcher leader I could make the snatchers follow my orders or they die or get tortured? Is snatcher leader the only class like that?

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Nick Greengrass - 12-05-2019

I knew I recognized your name I used to play dark rp with you actually lmao

Edit: Answering your question only snatchers can enter the school. The snatcher leader had to remain outside the school wall and can only enter during ld

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Newt Kaskil - 12-06-2019

(12-05-2019, 09:38 PM)Emmure Das Monc Wrote:

So being snatcher leader I could make the snatchers follow my orders or they die or get tortured? Is snatcher leader the only class like that?

Heart  No any dark force can order snatchers to do something and if not they can kill them because snatchers are the lowest in the roleplay leadership  Heart

RE: Introductions Are In Order! - Emmure Das Monc - 12-07-2019

(12-06-2019, 03:00 AM)Newt Kaskil Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 09:38 PM)Emmure Das Monc Wrote:

Heart  No any dark force can order snatchers to do something and if not they can kill them because snatchers are the lowest in the roleplay leadership  Heart

NICEE!! Thanks guys!