I've been ban

Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Killua Kim / Mr Knee Grow

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:513302930 - lordcheetham 

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Gwendolyn Rose (STEAM_0:0:62433518)

(4) How long were you banned for? - 4 weeks

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no I have not 

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no I have not 

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - So my name original was Killua Kim, I have been playing on this server off and on for about a year and on September 14th i decided to change my name. I tried changing my name to Kim Jung Un and it said I was not able to do that because that name was ban. So I tried Knee Grow and it said that it was taken. So I added "Mr" in front of it and it worked. I know it was dumb but I did not think I would get in trouble because someone else was named Knee Grow already. So I was walking to my class I was just banned instantly. I was not given a warning or told to change my name. If they told me to change it I would of but I did not even get a chance.  

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Maybe for like a day or two but not 4 weeks. I never have gotten in trouble before and like I said above someone was named Knee Grow so I did not think it was a problem. 

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - because I was not given a warning or told to change my name and someone in the server is named Knee Grow already. 

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yes, do not be stupid 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

Hello

So the reason you were banned and not warned in this instance was because you have a warning for running around saying "I hate ni**ers" then on 
another occasion you was banned for saying "fa**ot" | This is your 3rd offense for hate speech so there is no giving you another warning and saying 
please don't be racist. You received a 2nd offense hate speech ban.

I'd be happy to leave this appeal open for a while and see what the community has to say. 

But due to your history I don't buy that you don't realize "Knee Grow" is racist you know this server doesn't allow it and you did it anyways.
Gwendolyn Rose, Thicccicorn, Lord Nifflemort, Narcissa Malfoy (Black), and more![Image: S6AZB9U.png]
Expand Signature

(09-14-2021, 03:51 AM)Gwendolyn Rose Wrote:
Hello

So the reason you were banned and not warned in this instance was because you have a warning for running around saying "I hate ni**ers" then on 
another occasion you was banned for saying "fa**ot" | This is your 3rd offense for hate speech so there is no giving you another warning and saying 

I'd be happy to leave this appeal open for a while and see what the community has to say. 

But due to your history I don't buy that you don't realize "Knee Grow" is racist you know this server doesn't allow it and you did it anyways.

um I never said " i hate ni**ers" or the f word. i honstly do not remember saying that at all. i never been ban.

(09-14-2021, 03:56 AM)Xan Cheeto Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 03:51 AM)Gwendolyn Rose Wrote:
Hello

um I never said " i hate ni**ers" or the f word. i honstly do not remember saying that at all. i never been ban.

I double checked your Steam ID (Copied directly from your profile here to ensure I 100% had the correct ID. 

In staff discord there is 4 results as follows

5-17-21 | warned for loopholing hatespeech, running around yelling "I hate naggers"
5-20-21 | Banned 2 weeks for Hate speech (F slur) 
Then todays ban. 
You were warned by Ariel on the 17th | You were banned by me on the 20th
Gwendolyn Rose, Thicccicorn, Lord Nifflemort, Narcissa Malfoy (Black), and more![Image: S6AZB9U.png]
Expand Signature

You should have realized, even if it were being used, the name would fall under hatespeech. Lying in your appeal and in your responses get you no where. After hearing what Gwen said 
~Rory Martin Hubbard Shoelace Ragno Shadoe~
Joined HWRP April 2020
Proud Daughter of Misa and Eloise Sugarplum
Master Prestige: 12/07/2021
Owner of The Betrayed
Expand Signature

You were teaching the whole time I was on. You were fail rp as a teacher for instance when you were history of magic teacher you were talking about how Adolf Hitler with the first magic teacher. You were also allowing ERP in your classes. Which I was there as a prefect for all of it. All that on top of hate speech  try again in 4 weeks. 
 -1 for unban
Heart  Lana Solo  Heart
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Expand Signature

(09-14-2021, 03:44 AM)Xan Cheeto Wrote: (7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - So my name original was Killua Kim, I have been playing on this server off and on for about a year and on September 14th i decided to change my name. I tried changing my name to Kim Jung Un and it said I was not able to do that because that name was ban. So I tried Knee Grow and it said that it was taken. So I added "Mr" in front of it and it worked. I know it was dumb but I did not think I would get in trouble because someone else was named Knee Grow already. So I was walking to my class I was just banned instantly. I was not given a warning or told to change my name. If they told me to change it I would of but I did not even get a chance.  

I don't understand your thought process on this. 

If you saw that a name like "Kim Jung Un" was banned, why would you make it worse and change your name to a play on words of a racist word. I can't really comprehend the logic on that honestly. 

Already seeing from Gwen that you already have a negative warn history that corresponds heavily with your ban is not putting you in a good position chief. For future events man, I would heavily go back to the compendium and read over rules and ask questions, because with a history like that, it's not gonna be fun when you break future rules. So be aware of that.

I do agree that you should have been talked to or even given a sit before receiving a ban. Communication is definitely important, especially in this type of situation. 

But overall, you need to wait your ban out.

[Image: giphy.gif]
L E OS
Former Community Auxiliary 
AND FORMER Forum Admin
THX ELOISE
Expand Signature

You've been ban

All of the above

Due to overwhelming -1 feedback from the community I am going to deny this appeal. You're welcome to appeal again in 1 week time. 

I highly recommend being honest and apologetic if you do. 

Thank you

Appeal Denied. 
Expand Signature

Thread locked