AFK Ban

Shocked 
Your old content:
I was playing the game and then a family emergency came up.

(1) What is your in-game name? - the_alejandro_89

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:85464156

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Ryte Lionheart

(4) How long were you banned for? - One week

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - No

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - It was labeled AFK exploit.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - No

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I did not mean to break any rules and did not know staying afk was against the rules. I had gotten up really quickly and forgot to quit the game.  

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes; I will try to make sure I exit the server before leaving the keyboard.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -

Has to be the dumbest fucking reason for a ban.

1)  Old hogwarts people would stand/sit around the map main area being door rp either talking to people or watching TV and slightly moving to stop themselves from being kicked.

2) the server has a negative player base why are staff banning people for silly shit like this.

Man if you guys are attempting to kill the server as fast as possible I think you guys are on track for world record pace holy shit ahahaha.
ban your last remaining players and see how that goes
Michigan
Expand Signature

I can get you in a different magic school thats not ran by nazis pm me.
Larry-Cannoli-Ragno-Plums-Allman-Pies-Slimeyfinger-Salamee-Shiling-Oudt-Pumpkins-Moitié-Sugarplum-Thunder-Forcekin-Carlson-Chronic

Door RP Enthusiast 

Head of Chronic and Cannoli Families 
Expand Signature

I got a report from a player that you been on for more than 3 hours without moving from your location, so I took a look and waited to see if you were going to respond. You were not responding but just doing weird movements every so often for about 30+ minutes.

Because you were honest in your appeal, you will be unbanned this time.

ACCEPTED

iRyte#7244 Discord
DM For Commissions for the following:

SWEPS
SPELLS
ModelRigging
UVMapping
TextureEditing
BodygroupsAdditions
JigglePhysics
ParticleAttachments
PropImports