Shine Staff Application

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:447766331

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Shine Bigeye Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 5th year Prestige 2

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - North America The US

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - i am active not 24/7 but i am active about 10 hours

(3.) How old are you? - 17

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - Its been to long to remeber when i joined but i discovered it like any other normal player

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Well there not really any other server i play on besides the sbs servers like the star wars and halo and of course Hogwarts

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -  yes i do i was gone for like maybe more than a month ill say 3 months.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes i do

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:Fail Rp- Don't do things that's not related to the rp server or Don't talk about things you shouldn't be talking about
 2:Disrespectful- Don't say things that offensive to other people or offensive behavior and also don't do hate speech of the sort.
 3:No random deathmatch- Don't kill other players with out reasoning or your own team mates 
 4:Obey staff and rp leaders- If staff says its over then its over and thats the final saying in the matter. If your rp leader tells you to do something you do it.
 5:No massive freespelling- Don't use spells that well stun the other person over and over if you do that you'll get arrested and if you keep doing it then you'll probably get a staff member called on you
 6: No meta gaming- Don't call out other players jobs such as snatchers. you can only call them out if they pull out there hand cuffs and that makes them raveled. or like Lucius he is raveled when he uses appration or avada  
 7: No Mic or chat spam- Don't scream into your mic like a bloody idiot or don't fill up the chat box with the same thing like HARRY POTTER IS REAL don't put that in chat over and over and over you can get dention or get called on by a admin or a mod
 8:Advert- use advert for only rp purposes only like the headmaster wants to announce something or a perfect gives a reason why he/she arrested someone  
 9:No erp- Don't talk sexual or anything that you shouldn't be doing like rape 
 10: Don't avoid afk system- Don't go around the map to find away to get under da map or don't stand in one place there is a timer of how long you can stand still which i believe is 10 minutes or something

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is someone who some times acts like a idiot or annoys someones repeatedly 

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Well i live in 2 houses one with my mom and one with my dad and rn im trying to move in with my dad but where having troubles at the moment. 
The reason i want to be staff is because i've never been one and i want to help others as well 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Well i need to improve my spelling seeing how my spelling is bad

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - Well you would have more staff and when theres no staff i can just hop on quickly and take reports and such and nothing actually seaprat from the other applicants 

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - No i haven't

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - No i have never been banned before 

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Well it depends on the person view if im a normal player the staff is important there reason is make sure there is chaos happing in the server while the players are important as well because servers needs players in order for to be a server. you can't just make a server with out players and call that server. It has to be a fontical server 

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 7

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Well i would ask other mods and admins for some assistant either on the game or on disc  

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I mean i sometimes go to the classes and sometimes i go snatcher to snatch people but other than that Yes i do understand and realize it

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - I mean theres the ones that i did like a couple of months ago but other than that.
Judgement will be Passed And Served
[Image: 987f23f3d7464f46c44accb3d41fb4ad.gif]
[img=0x0]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4a986a697099a6d48fafe47e83ee0b5/tenor.gif?itemid=3579347[/img]
Till death we will meet again
Expand Signature

+1

Your application could be better, but other than that, you're active on the Server, you know the rules and you're a nice guy, yes it might be a bit too soon for you to apply but you're already known by a lot of players and by some Staff Members. I think you deserve a chance.

Good Luck!

- Jack R Inkarna
[Image: tumblr_pwcfr4mP7u1yu7o3lo1_1280.png]

Hogwarts Moderator | Joined: November 18th 2018
Expand Signature

Besides the applicattion that could use some rework like more detailed answers and some rewording you are on a good way but I dont think you are ready yet to take on a Mod position I would say give it more time

Neutral

Best of Luck
~Shine Amor Crow

Basically to soon, i haven't seen you be that active, at least not on my timezone. I have only seen you Prefecting, i would like to see you teach as well and host GH's.
    [Image: giphy.gif] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Expand Signature

-1 You're not as active as before. Clearly due to inactivity you arent aware of the current set of rules. I witnessed it personally in our last interaction with each other when you decided to save a student as dumbledore and kill me when I didnt hold the snatch. Which broke 3 rules all in all. Fail Rescue, Fail RP, Fail Snatch

U sold a student to a ghost
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

-1 it's too soon i would like to see you Teach/do GH.
                          [Image: 10fnntz.jpg]              
              Cornelius J Edge  hufflepuffPride 

Joined the server August of 2018   
       Bought VIP September 22, 2018
            Joined the Forums October 3, 2018
Expand Signature

Locked as requested by OP.
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Forum Admin
CWRP Staff Manager
Former SBS Community Supervisor
Former HWRP Server/Staff Manager