2LT Noa 'Aura' Mathilde Mod APP

AS OF 8/12/2019, ALL NEW APPLICANTS MUST BE AT A LOYALTY RANK OF SILVER 1. APPLICANTS WHO ARE BELOW THIS LOYALTY RANK WILL HAVE THEIR APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY DENIED. 

(1.) What is your SteamID and in game Name? - STEAM_0:0:57012118 2LT Noa 'Aura' Mathilde

(1b.) What is your RP Rank and Loyalty Rank (YOU MUST BE SILVER 1 TO APPLY FOR STAFF). 
2LT, Champion 

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - EST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 6pm to 12

(3.) How old are you? - I don't see a reason to tell you, I have told basically no one but Zubey and don't see this information as required.

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I was looking at the HaloRP category, and saw the server.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Well I have plenty of reasons to be active and loyal one of which being there for 506th and my new fireteam that is being added, not to mention the fact that I stayed this long is a fucking miracle in itself for all the stuff that has happened to myself and others around me.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes, I understand that I can be let go for inactivity at anytime

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes, I understand to not only to comply but enforce the rules of the server when necessary.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1:No FailRP event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not possible
2:Be respectful towards other players and staff. Being respectful to towards others.
3:No RDMing Don't just walk up to others and kill them without a reason.
4:obey staff and RP leaders. If a staff member tells you to not do something don't do it, if a RP leader like a NCO/CO tells you to do something.
5:No metagaming. Using information not gained though your character like  OOC
6:Do not mic/chat spam. Playing music though your mic or spamming a message in chat
7:Do not avoid the AFK system. So using something like +right +left or +forward to avoid getting kick

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -Minge to me is someone who has zero intention of RPing and simply is there to f around, and mess with other people.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - There isn't much that I ca tell you about my self, but I have been playing Gmod for a very long time, on and for years. Been around the HaloRP section for what seems like forever, enough about that the reason I wanna be staff is because I like the server, I like the people on server and I wanna help the server improve and grow. 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Get better at writing applications.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I'm one of the most active players on the server, I have been around so many different types of servers some of which I can't even list because I don't remember them all, I have helped and made systems that became the common in many servers, I make a point where I almost never break rules or cause trouble for anyone. 

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - Admin Verian HaloRP (Closed) Admin/Server developer Misriah HaloRP (Closed) Admin/HeadAdmin Eclipse DarkRP  (Closed and changed to VisionRP)  Admin/HeadAdmin Nighthawk HaloRP (Closed)

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have been banned before, however it would be years old, the only one I can remember is Revival HaloRP and the reason was Disrespect week ban. Was fighting over the orders given by a CO while being a NCO, It wasn't being fought in a OOC area in was all in RP.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Players are important however without both we wouldn't have a server.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 8

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Well this would depend on the situation at hand, however I would ask the other staff members online if none are available then I would have to deal with it the best way I can think of and report that situation to someone higher then me and ask what should of been done, and what should of been done differently.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I understand and realize that by applying for staff on the server means that I am sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without ay interruptions.
D:
RP names:
GEN. Sable
LTG Sable 'Aura' (Resigned from position. First highcomm on the server. (Application process.)
1LT Noa 'Aura' Mathilde (506th)
HCAP Noa 'Aura' Mathilde (NAVSPECWAR7)
RADM 'Aura' (SOAS)

WO|Ildria-S075 (Overseer)
SO Socii Aurian Delkamee (SS)
HG Campion Aurian Delkamee (Honor Guard)
Commander Carter (First and last Carter)
Ensign Aura (First leader of AF)
Expand Signature

+1
Aura was an amaizng staff member who kept his activity up who deserves to be on the team again, 
Though I love your RP and how you think in RP so you as a GM will be Amazing
But best of luck!
Redgie Sinistra Mjikel
CS 4859 Redgie
Knight LeMesa
Trial Helper 26th Of July 2020
Full Helper 9th of August 2020
Resigned 1st of October 2020
Forum Master
[Image: gladys.png]
Expand Signature

+1 

He's a good boy and knows what he is doing. He has been here before and probably knows more stuff then current high ranking people/staff. 

I mean its aura come on

Pardon bad formating on my phone
Former Halo RP Air Force Member 
~ Royal
(Apparently is a good pilot)
Awarded: Gold Star of Section 3

Royal-Dragon-555 Speaking in the dark... Have a goodnight everyone.
Expand Signature

+1 Was staff before, communicates well and gets the job done.

I feel like it would be a good decision to make you a Staff Member again, I've heard great things about you in the past as an Admin. You did a great job, was active and knew the rules etc. I am sure you do well and would a good job as a Moderator.

Good Luck with your Application!

+1
Always trying to improve as a person.
SSGT Elijah 
Non-Commissioned Officer
Military Police - Halo RP
Expand Signature

Currently, more mods are not a HUGE priority and given that right now you are leading 506th and they are doing well because of your attention and soon you will be really deep in spartan squad territory I want you to just stay 100% focused on leading as CO(s). As well I personly have seen you a tad bit more testy or frustrated in demeanor then you were in the past when you were staff and I'm worried about that potentially spilling over into staff-related things. This is not a HUGE worry but definitely there. You can talk to me 1 on one more about this topic if you'd like. Thread closed for now!