Neo Salad Tosser Cruncher ban appeal

Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Sproin Salad Tosser

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - ughh idk

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - rump gold sumthin

(4) How long were you banned for? - 70 yearz :(

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - mass rdm and hatespeech .... i said some funny words and killed a few people with another dragon frend. we stopped a BLM riot. pls unban am sorry

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - yes. im sorry my personal views on racism made the blm momkeys mad.. am sorry

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - i miss the server very much  am sad

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yes am sorry. is first ban pleese forgive me almighty master

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -  idk how to screenshot :(

(1) What is your in-game name? -

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:609037783

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -

(4) How long were you banned for? -

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

Messages In This Thread
Neo Salad Tosser Cruncher ban appeal - by Neo Salad Cruncher - 08-02-2022, 07:26 PM