Bob Hoff's Staff Manager App

I'd love if you could go a little bit more in-depth about the different scenarios. You start off each explanation with "it's quite simple" but none of those situations are simple at all, they should be thought through and deeply investigated. Explain to us what your thought process in each situation would be, even if you decide to act the exact same way as the previous managers. It doesn't have to be extensive at all, just be a bit more clear about each one.

I know that you've been struggling with motivation to get on the server lately, same with every single other staff. Some could blame the recent resignations on the lack of motivation, which is 100% understandable. Almost everyone that often played is completely gone and it's more than justifiable. With this, I ask you: Do you really want this position? Are you willing to truly spend your time on it, or are you just applying because it seems like an easy grab since we have a dead server?

Another question aside, don't really feel obligated to answer this at all. I know that this might be way out of the Staff Manager's league, but if you could do something to improve the server what would it be?

Love you buddy, good luck with the application. Neutral for now <3

Messages In This Thread
Bob Hoff's Staff Manager App - by Bob Hoff - 08-22-2022, 02:11 AM
RE: Bob Hoff's Staff Manager App - by Etlenor - 08-22-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: Bob Hoff's Staff Manager App - by Bob Hoff - 08-22-2022, 03:28 AM
RE: Bob Hoff's Staff Manager App - by Pierre - 08-23-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Bob Hoff's Staff Manager App - by Yaycob - 09-18-2022, 05:36 PM