Staff Danger

Dear @The Guy

I hope this message finds you well. I understand that the SBS server on the Galaxy of Magic gamemode has become inactive and the player base has almost diminished. However, I have heard that a big update including a new map is coming soon, which has generated excitement and anticipation among the players.

In light of this upcoming update, I would like to suggest that you consider re-evaluating the current staff team. With the new map and features being added, there will likely be an increase in activity on the server. An effective and active staff team will be crucial in ensuring that the new players have a positive experience on the server.

By requiring the current staff team to re-apply for their positions and re-evaluating their performance, you will have the opportunity to see who is still committed to their role and who may need to step down or be replaced. This process will also allow you to assess the skills and abilities of each member of the staff team and make changes to the team as needed to ensure that it is operating effectively.

I believe that a well-functioning staff team will be a key factor in the success of the new update and in attracting new players to the SBS server.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to seeing the positive changes that will come from this process.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Danger - by [red] Tyr - 02-05-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Staff Danger - by Byron - 05-09-2023, 10:05 AM
RE: Staff Danger - by Boris (2) - 05-09-2023, 10:11 AM
RE: Staff Danger - by Byron - 05-09-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Staff Danger - by Boris (2) - 05-09-2023, 10:17 AM