(First Post lol)George Applewood's | CloneWars Character Information

George Applewood's Clone Wars Character Introduction

~Character Name~
George (#TBD)

~Biography~
I was lost when I was just a child, My parents died on a spaceship to a planet. My life was over until I found a clone recruiter, He saved my life, he restored piece that I had lost, I joined the Clones as George, Long Live The Clones!

~Specific Character Details~
Full Name: George Treelee Applewood
Race: Human
Home Planet: Unknown

Will Update When I Find More Stuff To Put Here.

Note: Its better to be early then late... #First :))))
[Image: Signiture.png]
[Image: tumblr_luxv0pb5CS1r4xjo2o1_500.gif]
Stop Stupifying me when I prefect please.
Expand Signature

Well just to give you some info on how the Starwars universe works. Most clones are literal clones of Jango Fett. Born on Kamino and bred in vats.

Uh, is this serious?

No offense if it is, but uh, you realize that they're called clones because they all look the same, right? They all came from Kamino, where they start as fetuses in a lab. From birth they are trained for warfighting. There's not any other backstory you can go except a clone coming from Kamino.

For a clone character you'll probably want to go into detail on what battalion they're from, what their quirks are, etc. Another thing to note is that you don't have an official name, you have a number. Most clones do have a nickname, so you'll be called "gunslinger" or "banshee" instead of George or Matthew.
[Image: j1pykrN.png]
Expand Signature

(11-10-2018, 11:14 PM)Chancellor Lee of the Republic Wrote: Uh, is this serious?

No offense if it is, but uh, you realize that they're called clones because they all look the same, right? They all came from Kamino, where they start as fetuses in a lab. From birth they are trained for warfighting. There's not any other backstory you can go except a clone coming from Kamino.

For a clone character you'll probably want to go into detail on what battalion they're from, what their quirks are, etc. Another thing to note is that you don't have an official name, you have a number. Most clones do have a nickname, so you'll be called "gunslinger" or "banshee" instead of George or Matthew.

cant have a little imagination in my own RP? I set my RP, thats what RP is.
[Image: Signiture.png]
[Image: tumblr_luxv0pb5CS1r4xjo2o1_500.gif]
Stop Stupifying me when I prefect please.
Expand Signature

(11-11-2018, 06:45 AM)[SBS] George_Applewood Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 11:14 PM)Chancellor Lee of the Republic Wrote: Uh, is this serious?

cant have a little imagination in my own RP? I set my RP, thats what RP is.

That’s all well and good but all that information will be false, so I don’t know what you intend on playing as, if you’re a Jedi fair enough - but Clones don’t have their own ‘backstories’ as such.

I don't really want to see any drama from any of this, so I'm going to keep it simple. If you're planning on playing on the server and roleplaying, roleplaying this wouldn't fit at all. We're clones, us clone troopers do not have much story behind them. We were trained to fight after being made... I guess you could roleplay experience you've had this far? But even then, you can't go round making shit up all willy dilly.

Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself on the server man. 
[Image: 76561198019748649.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

[Image: tumblr_p5pka77bI11wlbioqo1_500.gif]

[Image: a3c446d596a88b6b11bfffb0454cb9a7.png]
[Image: concours-discord-cartes-de-voeux-fortnit...-75659.png]

Expand Signature

I think everything that needed to be said has been.  So welcome aboard!
   --- SBS Veteran Wolfpack Member ---
Rocket League Advocate
       [Image: a10-military-plane-1.gif]    

Expand Signature