New Starfighters + NPC Starfighters

(1) In-game name & Steam ID (can be obtained by the TAB menu in game, or by using steamid.xyz) STEAM_0:0:155441533

(2)Your suggestion: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1571918906

(3) What made you feel that this change was necessary or would make a great addition: This addon is a brand new system of flying that in my opinion seems rather superior to even WAC. LFS brings new sounds and a whole new flight experience that i think could provide very useful to the Starwars Side of SBS. The pilots should have alot more fun aswell with the animated R2 Units to the lovely addition of NPC fighters also included in this base. I was playing around with this addon earlier today and i have to say i had tons of fun just messing around with the ARC-170. I think the gm's could also find a good way to play around and mess with the NPC portion to make some more interesting events that would involve less event staff to manage. 

In short...if you want to see why i like it. Just play around with it yourself and see if you enjoy it. 

(4) List what you think (if any) could be possible negatives if your suggestion were to be added: The only bad thing i could see is the failrp some staff could abuse my spawning the non-swrp planes on the server. That is pretty much it.

+1 would love to see this

+1, this addon is amazing.
[Image: T7QscoT.png]

+ One Million

My god this is an amazing addon and I would love to see this on the server. It is much better than PAC and WAC. I hope they do come out with a LAAT for this but the fighters for this are quite amazing. Please add this to the server. :D
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1

Reason 1: Better controls, has actual working gunner positions in fighters that aren’t super fucking janky. 

Reason 2: NPC Starfighters Which have an entity that auto-spawns them in squads. 

Just, please.
~ Ex-Admin, Experienced Gamemaker(And at one time, Head-Admin) of SBS Clone Wars RP ~

~ Ex-Community Supervisor and Ex-Head Gamemaker of Vector Gaming (Clone Wars RP and First Order RP)~ 

< Led the 501st Legion for nearly 10 months as Captain Rex on the original SBS Clone Wars RP > 

- Current 501st 2nd LT on SBS CWRP -
- Current SBS CWRP Gamemaker -

My 501st Legion: 
[Image: wF0A2mD.jpg]

If this isn't added I will be very sad. 

+1

+1, just please don't replace WAC with it <3
If you have a problem with anything I post, please don't reply on the forums, because I'd like to avoid starting unnecessary drama. PM me instead.

SBS Veteran
Clonewars Gamemaker
Former CW Manager

All hail Guy.

Discord: Sparks#9472
Steam: Ace (STEAM_0:0:6025223)

+1

It's pretty great to use. I would rather much have this rather than WAC or PAC. I could see it replacing them for the server.

From my experience, NPC starfighters are very buggy, can sometimes cause lag issues for players, most the 'fighting' sequences look very unrealistic and this addon doesn't work well on small maps.

These are my experiences from a slightly older version by another creator so take this comment with a grain of salt. Neutral.

EDIT: To clarify, I am only against the NPC Starfighters. I am all for this to replace WAC.
[Image: Not-My-Daughter-You-Bitch-harry-potter-2...00-211.gif]

Hayley Adams

Daily Prophet Journalist
Ravenclaw Student

(12-06-2018, 03:37 AM)Hayley Adams (Butcher232) Wrote: From my experience, NPC starfighters are very buggy, can sometimes cause lag issues for players, most the 'fighting' sequences look very unrealistic and this addon doesn't work well on small maps.

These are my experiences from a slightly older version by another creator so take this comment with a grain of salt. Neutral.

EDIT: To clarify, I am only against the NPC Starfighters. I am all for this to replace WAC.

I'd take a look at the addon in game if you haven't already. As far as I've seen it's very smooth and causes very little lag.
[Image: T7QscoT.png]