Student Update.

Regarding eye colour, since we have 3 different faces, we can just change the colour for the eyes attatched to them, meaning we're using the same vtf for different vmts. Make bodygroups and, bam, easy as pie.

I've tried to make blue and green distiguishable, while leaving grey and brown kinda dull. it's hard to make a bright grey or bright brown really. I could tone down the eye colour but for now I like it as is.

People will eat it up, just like nana's birthday cake after she got dementia and put too much sugar in and you got a sweet tooth.
♫~♪~♫
Be my bruiser
Trust me I'm a loser
You're a classy lady, how'd you get so bad?
I'm unruly
Tie me up and school me
You've got privilege baby, how'd you get so sad?
And you can love me, hate me
Just don't try to save me
Call my name and drag it through the mud
Love me, hate me
Go on try to break me
♫~♪~♫

nice student updates, where is my model update tho
[Image: giphy.gif]
- Joined the server Late July of 2017 -
- Became VIP Late August of 2017 -
- Married Kelly Delmoire February 9th 2018 -
- Part of the winning Slytherin Jeopardy team -
- Spring Fling king with my wife Kelly as Queen April 4th 2018 -
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- First trial mod run March 25th 2018 -
- Full mod on April 8th 2018 -
- Trial Admin May 20th 2018 -
- Full Admin June 17th 2018 -
- Off staff team September 3rd 2018 -
- Reinstated as Trial Mod September 23rd 2018 -
- Full Mod as of October 7th -
- Trial Admin as of December 2nd -
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in terms of developing your model, whether that's the head prefect your on about it's coming.

In terms of what's been done I have a female and male done 72 variations each.

if you want to make a comparison for models this would be 576 models total really across the 4 houses. It's kind of insane putting it into those terms.

So to be quite frank, it's gonna be a little bit longer before most of it is done.

As a progress sort of report, here is what I have left to do:
Theres a male base head I have to work with for different variations as well as female. They will also reach that neat 72 variations each but coding it is a nightmere.

I want to get the Lore characters done, but it's challenging to find them all and then, well, do everything I need to.
Ginny and Crabbe are the only ones done from memory.
I do want to include stuff like Draco in his uniform as well and have Hermoine's OG outfit be... well available.

I'm passing up whether or not to make this simply done in 2 to 3 packs.

If done in 3 packs it will be:
Pack 1: all basic students with prefect version and head prefect versions.
Pack 2: all lore characters in student outfits as well as adding badges to prefects (In the case of ron give him a version with it that's unavailable) As well as possible new lore characters.
Pack 3: To contain seasonal options as well as Quidditch uniforms.

If done in 2 packs, part 1/2 together with part 3 as the last option.

I kind of want to just push out students before christmas and slowly go through updates. This is a massive task before I even get my break so I don't have much time.

If by next weekend I do not have a lot done, I'll do it in 3 parts and send the first part into guy. I already have to rename everything as well as give good conventions and yadda yadda lotta fun.

It will be a good update even just with that, I'm sure a lot of players will be very happy with the options they would have.

Again this shit is just, oof, takes time. I might not even get head prefects done at this time due to an issue with the coat I wish to use.

I'm also scouring for details so it doesnt look so... boring.

I'll get it done, I want to put it in for people so people can be a bit happier for a while. like I said 72 variations per model x 4 models x 4 houses. you get yourself 1152 variations technically. Trying to put that in perspective is, well, a thing. Whether or not one model will be worked on will be decided.

Anyway, yeeting out.
♫~♪~♫
Be my bruiser
Trust me I'm a loser
You're a classy lady, how'd you get so bad?
I'm unruly
Tie me up and school me
You've got privilege baby, how'd you get so sad?
And you can love me, hate me
Just don't try to save me
Call my name and drag it through the mud
Love me, hate me
Go on try to break me
♫~♪~♫