ben appeal

(1) What is your in-game name? - wodan nijmegen

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308665664/

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Jake Beauchamp

(4) How long were you banned for? - 3 weeks and 6 days

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - yes
I thought about whether you were banned this week but no, I only ban on the server once and that was yesterday

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -   racial/homophobic  
okay the homophobic who is right, I had a warning for that. 
racial that is not true because I say nibe and nibe is not racial it is not even a word

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - no

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - Because I don't think the ban was fair 

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - I'm hoping to learn or understand from an explanation

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server:server:https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/940587165301602320/A1196B5939CD48B3C873C0D500C32EBC6B7B6890/

!

I know you've lied on your appeal somewhere, because you put you've never been banned, yet you said you've been banned in the last week. Also, you were very clearly bending the rules by saying that so -1 for full unban, +1 for Reduction to 3 weeks

Edit: Please don't double post, edit your first reply using "Edit: (Content)"
Grungy Inkarna
Expert Snatcher
slytherinPride Slytherin Prefect slytherinPride
Father, Valkrath Shayzien Inkarna, Mother, Allia Sisca-Inkarna

(Please excuse my use of comic sans, best almost harry potter font available)
Joined Server: April 2016
Bought VIP: Sometime during fall 2016
Left the server: Around january 2018
Joined back (offically): About September 11th 2018

Tagging the staff member for their appeal @Jake Beauchamp
[Image: giphy.gif]
- Joined the server Late July of 2017 -
- Became VIP Late August of 2017 -
- Married Kelly Delmoire February 9th 2018 -
- Part of the winning Slytherin Jeopardy team -
- Spring Fling king with my wife Kelly as Queen April 4th 2018 -
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- First trial mod run March 25th 2018 -
- Full mod on April 8th 2018 -
- Trial Admin May 20th 2018 -
- Full Admin June 17th 2018 -
- Off staff team September 3rd 2018 -
- Reinstated as Trial Mod September 23rd 2018 -
- Full Mod as of October 7th -
- Trial Admin as of December 2nd -
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Justin!

Okay, so this started yesterday, where I switched to the Slytherin Horcrux job and had to walk past detention. As I walked past the door, you decided to say "What up, faggot?" directly to me through your mic. I brought you to the admin room and asked if you said any of that, and made you read the sign. You admitted to it and said you understand, so I sent you back with a warning. 

Probably, not even 10 minutes later, Sibyl bought you to a sit for mic-spamming music but specifically because she thought she heard "nigger" in it. She wasn't certain of this so you were given another warning for racial/homophobic slurs. When she let the rest of the online staff know at the time, I decided to stand outside of detention as I suspected you to be carrying on with saying such words again.

Not too long after spectating you, I started hearing you say "nibba". Again, I bought you to a sit and asked you to read the sign and admit to saying any of those words, but your reply was: "Nibe is not on the wall". You had two chances to read the sign, it clearly stated, "words such as", so it didn't need to be on the wall to be classed as hatespeech. You said "nibba", but even if you did still say "nibe", you were using it in the context of a racial slur.

I banned you since you had two warnings prior, all within the space of 20 minutes, and you began to argue back at me in the final sit before I banned you. You had multiple chances to stop, but you didn't.

This will be open for community input before I give a verdict, but at most, you'll receive a ban reduction if the community agrees. If you want to have your ban removed completely, I'd suggest for you to respond to this and apologise.

- Jake
[Image: exypawS.png]
[Image: FKBpaNt.png]

how can I use nibe as a context of a racial slur.
and nibe is a company.
and if you want to hear that music I can give you the link wall there is no nigger in the text

I'll say this once more, you said "nibba". If you think I'll reduce your ban by lying about what you said, then you're mistaken. You can either own up to what you said and apologise, or it'll be denied.

Considering that there was someone else shouting slurs with you, yes, even if you were saying "nibe" you were using it in the context of a racial slur.

Me mentioning your sit with Sibyl has nothing to do with whether or not it had "nigger" in it. It was mentioned as you had a second warning for racial slurs.
[Image: exypawS.png]
[Image: FKBpaNt.png]

You can say i say nibba but I said nibe and I can give you someone else's acount name that was there too and he can say what i said 

Witnesses cannot be counted on for sits/bans due to there being possible bias.
[Image: aldoupb0236.png]

"I do not hate those who are weak, I only pity them."

[Image: SelfishSecondhandChameleon-size_restricted.gif]

gryffindorPride Gryffindor & Ravenclaw ravenclawPride Fusion

Became VIP on November 22nd

Started Trial on November 25th

-1, you don't seem to understand why you were banned or why it was wrong for you to, according to Jake, keep going on with the slurs, trying to use loopholes, by pronuncing it slightly differntly, I believe your intent was clear here and why would you keep saying a made up word that, when pronunced, sounds awfully close to nibba, after you've just been warned not to say that?

I'd say reflect on your actions and appeal again in a week with a better attitude.
Schwiftiest Unicorn in Hogwarts

[Image: AUnicornRoad.jpg?fit=600%2C+9999&crop=0%...sl=1&w=640]

White Mage

-1 using similar words just to circumvent the warnings you've already had is not a defense
Trial Mod - March 25, 2018
Full Mod - April 8, 2018