ben appeal

I was not warned of the word niba i was worned for the word faggot.

and it is not a made-up word wand it is a company name.

(12-06-2018, 06:14 AM)[LoTd]wodannijmegen Wrote: I was not warned of the word niba i was worned for the word faggot.

and it is not a made-up word wand it is a company name.

when you are pulled up for hatespeech the warning includes all the words up there and any variation of those words, not just the word you previously used
Trial Mod - March 25, 2018
Full Mod - April 8, 2018

3 weeks ???? u just lost ur self a player ... that is to much man isnt 2 weeks for racism ? and i meen yeah he had his warnings but 3 weeks well i'll be damned +1 for Reduction to 2 weeks for using a simalar word to the actually word or even mention it in hogwarts

EDIT: didn't see it was ONE FUCKING MONTH WTF ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND !!!!!!

If you are warned for using any blacklisted word by a staff member then the warning is for all blacklisted words, not just one, and right under it says you could be banned for 2 weeks+ as in it is up to the staff member who banned you to determine if more then 2 weeks banned is what is needed for you or not.
[Image: aldoupb0236.png]

"I do not hate those who are weak, I only pity them."

[Image: SelfishSecondhandChameleon-size_restricted.gif]

gryffindorPride Gryffindor & Ravenclaw ravenclawPride Fusion

Became VIP on November 22nd

Started Trial on November 25th

"and nibe is not racial it is not even a word"
"and it is not a made-up word wand it is a company name."

Which one is it, dude?

As for this report, big -1. You're clearly not being honest about your behaviour and refuse to admit that "nibe" was used as an obvious work-around to the aforementioned racial slur. There's no other context in which you would use the "name of a company" in such a fashion. Punishment is well deserved.
Djukovni "Duke" Giovanni
Joined July 2018

Head of the House of Giovanni
"Tradition, Faith and Continuity"

I've given you many chances to stop and own up to what you did, in-game and on this ban appeal, yet you still continue to lie, tried to loophole the rules and argue that you did nothing wrong.

This will be denied, maybe in a weeks time you'll realise that lying won't get you anywhere.

Requesting thread lock.

@Albert Sterling @David Elios "EElsord" @Astro Brooks-Nova @White The Mystic Elvish Queen
[Image: exypawS.png]
[Image: FKBpaNt.png]

You may appeal in a week,
Thread Locked
[Image: 2jkyZsp.png]
[Image: GUpcXDq.jpg]