Ban appeal

Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Duncan Muir

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? -
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308804138/

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - theadora

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 week

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - never been banned

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - i was standing afk then i was banned for evading afk

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - No I dont think I did, as far as I know I wasnt breaking a rule. I was busy with a phone call and had to go afk a few times and then left and came back banned

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - because i am really enjoying playing on your server and rising up through the ranks and the years and learning knew spells

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - i have definitely learned from any mistake i have made

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Theadora Aeternalis-Dragon

You were not standing afk, you set up macros so that your character was moving back and forth repeatedly. I tried to talk to you, I waited a few minutes, and decided to ban you. You were banned for rule 10, avoiding the afk system. The server has a built in afk system which kicks someone who has not moved for 20 minutes. Setting up macros so that your character moves is avoiding this system. Idk if you are purposefully leaving that bit out or not but I would recommend being completely honest and update your appeal ^-^ I'll check back in the morning. Thanks
[Image: JkfMJOv.jpg?1]
[Image: giphy.gif]

~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Hogwarts Mod since 8/12/18~
~Hogwarts Admin since 12/2/18~

idk how to prove i was sitting there on a business call taping backwards and forward without my headset on hahah so i couldent hear u

(12-06-2018, 05:26 AM)[RBD] Pezza P Wrote: idk how to prove i was sitting there on a business call taping backwards and forward without my headset on hahah so i couldent hear u

"I was busy with a phone call and had to go afk a few times and then left and came back banned"

Yet you clearly say you were AFK, LEFT, and then came back banned.  :Thinking:

Edit: I'm gonna have to put a -1. From what all 3 of us saw, I just don't believe your story whatsoever.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.webp]
Joined Hogwarts RP on July 2017|Married Chris Crowlett on Dec 2017|Got VIP on April 2018|Became Slytherin's Social Life Coordinator on Nov 2018|My Family

yes left as in concentrating on the game but like i said i cant prove it but its fine

-1 I was there, and the one who reported it. I tried typing to you and talking to you to which none were responded to. I just don’t believe you were on the phone call pushing the keys back and forth.

Edit: it’s fine to argue your case, but if you were using it just own up to it and say you won’t use it again in an apology - if there’s a way to prove it then I’d do that.
   “So we drove on toward death through the cooling twilight.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

❤ Loving Wife of Borf Vantar ❤

thats fine if u dont ill just wait the ban out

it will be better than trying to explain and then the staff starting an argument

I'm just confused as to why you don't just admit to using macros? I accept honest appeals. 
You set up macros to keep your character moving so you wouldnt be kicked for afk. Why won't you just be honest and admit that?
[Image: JkfMJOv.jpg?1]

~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Hogwarts Mod since 8/12/18~
~Hogwarts Admin since 12/2/18~

You said that you had a phone call and was AFK but then said in one response that you were on a Business Call and kept going back and forth with your hand? i'm allergic to this BULLSHIT *Sneezes*. I don't like people lying, tbh it doesn't get players unbanned most commonly.

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life"    
Amelia Ozera
            Joined February 2017