Darwin Flight's (steam name Qface) Moderator Application Form

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:174803245
STEAM_0:0:174803245
(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
Darwin Flight (Mr Flight when teaching.)
(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -
6th level, I understand you have to be a seventh level, please let me explain why I am applying now. I understand the server very well and how it operates. I have deticated my time to teaching students for 4 total years. (i took a two month break for Air Force Basic Training. Given the fact I am military (which with permission, i am willing to prove), i am dedicated, willing, and motivated to help admins and staff in anyway i can. I am very disciplined, and I believe i have never had any conflict with staff in the past. Please take my application seriously, as I do want to be more than a VIP member. I hope you take my reason into understanding. 
(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
Central time zone. however, in about 3 months I will be deployed to Japan, and my time zone will change.
(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
  I am availible monday-thursday from 5:00pm to around 10pm, from friday-sunday i am availible from 12pm-12am.
(3.) How old are you? -
I am currently 19 years old 

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
I first joined the server around my freshmen year of highschool, please realize I have been done with Highschool for about a year now. I found the server after a good friend of mine suggested it to me. she said i would enjoy the experience, and i absolutely did. 
(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -
I have been apart of this server for almost more than four years. I am not giving up on my character just becuase im growing up. Harry Potter RP will always be fun in my eyes and I am trying to keep it that way. It also makes me forget about the reality of life for a while. 
(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -
Yes Sir/ Ma'am. I understand that I must remain active on the server to keep my Moderator title, and plan to do so. 
(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes, I agree and with the upmost understanding will not only comply to the rules listed on the server, but i will also enforce the rules to the best of my ability to protect the players and staff.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No Fail RP (this means you may not bring unrelated subjects or material that your character would not possibly know or understand into the RP session, this also means you may not act in a way that your character would (in reality) not be able to act like. 
 2: Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behavior/speech towards others is not allowed. (which you can be instabanned). (this rule means you may not be rudely disrespectful towards staff, and fellow players. so saying inappropriate words or calling people rude names is not acceptable on the server.)
 3:No RDMing. (No RDMing means NO RANDOM DEATHMATCH. this implies that you will not randomly kill students/teachers/snatchers/darkforces along with anyother class, without an RP reason.)
 4:Obey staff and RP leaders. (this means you must follow directions given by the people apointed over you (teachers, prefects, moderators, admins, owners, and any other classes who are held at a higher standard than you.) this also means you must respect them aswell, in the classroom or out.)
 5:No free-spelling. (this rule, often broken, implies that you will not and should not randomly cast spells around the school of Hogwarts, whether it's at students or not.)
 6:No Meta-Gaming. (this rule, means that you may not take OOC chat information, and apply it to in character RP.)
 7:Do not Mic/Chat spam. (this rule means that you will not continue to hold your mic down while being obnoxious to others around you, in chat, spamming would be to say the same thing in chat more than once, rapidly repeating the same text over and over again, whether in advert or not.)
 8:Advert is for RP purposes/leaders only. (this rule means that you may only use Advert for reasons that pertain to RP or for leadership communication ONLY and may not be abused for OOC reasons or normal conversations.) 
 9: No ERP (ERP means Erotic roleplay, It means having sexual relations, or inappropriate contact with another player in any form and is not acceptable on the server.)
 10: Do not avoid AFK system/map exploit. (This rules means you will not paste a sript into your console that allows you to avoid the AFK system. If you know you wil be gone for a while, exit the server and come back. Also exploiting the map, or finding areas of the map you can abuse, is not ok and isn't acceptable on the server.)

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -
  Minge is a word to define a player who consiously and purposely defies leadership and rules for the soul purpose of thier own intertainment. They are known to be very rude and obnoxious towards others and seem to show no care in actually contributing to the server in any way.). 
(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
  I was born in Bucharesti, Romainia in 1999 and lived in an orphanage for a year before entering a foster care system a year later. i was adopted at age two and was brought to the U.S. I joined the Air Force right after Highschool and I am now A F-16 Crew Chief. I love to serve others and assist others in anyway I can, I'm understanding and confident.
(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -
  I could improve on being more stern. some times I find myself giving second chances to people who dont deserve it. 
(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
  I believe my confidence, ability to understand situations and my politeness will set me apart from others and will benefit the staff team, I will come on the server always being ready to help, assist staff, students, and anyone whether it's questions, or problems. 
(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
  yes, A while back around 8th grade, i was the owner to Crash gaming Military Roleplay, it was only up for a few months, and not many people joined. I had a great staff group. 
(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
  Yes, not too long ago about a month or two ago , I lost respect for a military RP server, they called all military members baby killers, and rotten assholes. without giving up the fact i was a military member myself, a politely asked why. three men continued to say that military members are metally retarded and thats why they cant be successful in civilian life, since the man making the acusations was infact an Admin on the server, i decided to tell him why his server was not anything like the real military and that people everyday risk their livees for him to say things like that. he continued to be rude, so I told him respectfully "F*** off." He banned me on the spot. I regret going that far, the admin was probably 16 or so. But I take pride in my military and rude comments like that makes me sick.
(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
  They both are. Its the Staff's job to make sure our players are comfertable and happy, But without the players there is not much of a server to run. We are like a plane. without certain systems, we could lose the ability to fly. 
(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
  10/10, once you join the military, you get used to the wonderful game of "hurry up and wait." sometimes you could be standing out in the hot sun for 2 hours till your commander or Sgt comes out to speak or give instructions. Also everything we do (expecially in basic training) needs to be done with "snap" or in other words, very quickly.
(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -
  If i had trouble, Im sure there are things put in place that i can refer back to, or I can simply ask another moderator or staff member what they would do to recieve feedback and learn ways to deal with future problems.
(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -
Yes Sir/Ma'am. I understand that I will not always be able to RP. I also understand that the server comes first, "Service before self" is somthing I will always live by.
(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - N/A

I respect you, I truly do. But they can't be biassed and let someone apply before 7th year.

Do what you do best
@Albert Sterling @David Elios "EElsord" @White The Mystic Elvish Queen @Astro Brooks-Nova

Grungy is correct, feel free to reapply when you reach the required level,
Thread Locked
[Image: attachment.php?aid=392]
[Image: GUpcXDq.jpg]