Jack Whiteland Hooman's Gamemaker Application.

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:153611348

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name?
- Jack Whiteland-Hooman

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - Third Year, Prestige 1.

(2.) What Timezone do you live in?
- GMT.

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - GMT. UK Times, I am also active on the night times in the UK times.

(3.) How old are you? - 15

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - 3 weeks/1 month ago. It's really good, good addons, great staff/forum staff and a good server to play and have fun at. The Guy you've done a really good job on the server, reason why I've donated £70 to help it and the reason why I play it all the time. :)

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I'll be very active, I'm always on Garry's Mod, when I go on Garry's Mod the first server I go on is Star By Star Gaming, I have over 2000 hours on Garry's Mod.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes I understand, I know what's it like to be staff as I've been staff on a lot of server's, I've been Moderator, Senior-Admin and a Head Of Staff on different servers.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes I understand, I don't break the rules at all, I just like to play and be a prefect or a DAR/Warlock/Teacher and RP to the best of my standard.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

Rule 1: No FailRP.

Follow the rules of the server. FailRP is now allowed, this is when you don't roleplay as your job properly. Example: Lord Voldemort can not go in the school and students can not go in the GY. Prefects can not act immaturely or interrupt whilst there in a class, they need to show a good impression to the students.

Rule 2: Be Respectful.
Being respectful to everyone on the server, if someone is being disrespectful to you tell a staff member or an RP Leader. Example of being respectful: Hello there, how has your day been? Example of being disrespectful: Shut up, your not wanted, go else-where.

Rule 3: No RDM.
Random death match means killing another player without any kind of RP reason. Example: Killing them because there was in your "way". That isn't allowed and is RDM. Also, RDM is when you kill someone out of the blue because you was "bored", that isn't allowed because it is RDM.

Rule 4: Follow instructions of staff and RP Leaders at all times!
Follow the instructions of Staff and your RP Leaders. For example: Professors must follow the orders of Dumbledore as he is their RP Leader and is the Headmaster. Also, the dark forces must follow the orders from Lord Voldemort etc.

Rule 5: Do not Free-spell.
Do not use spells without an RP reason, fun spells such as avis can be classed as not free-spelling. For example: A student using verdimillious on another student to kill them, that is free-spelling and on some occasions attempted RDM.

Rule 6: No metagaming.
Meta-gaming is when your for example say, everyone get away from that snatcher, you are NOT meant to know it's a snatcher unless they reveal there selves with a unforgivable spell or their cuffs. Another example: When a DAR does fumos near you and gets there cuffs out and you say, help I'm being snatched! You're not meant to know that there are trying to snatch you because fumos is there.

Rule 7: Do not mic spam/chat spam/any other kind of spam.
Spamming can result in a kick or a ban, it is not allowed, for example: /ooc Hi. /ooc Hi. /ooc Hello /ooc Hello, this is classed as spam if it is in the time of 5 seconds.

Rule 8: Advert is for RP reasons only, nothing else, if you advert something that isn't RP, it must be said in ooc or /pm.
Advert is there to show RP and nothing else: Example: Selling Jack Hooman-Brooksen for 10k. Slytherin Prefect. This is okay but you can't do: "/advert Hello".

Rule 9: No ERP.
Erotic roleplay in any form is forbidden on the server. For example: Doing /me has s*x with Elisha. This is ERP or saying offensive words.

Rule 10: Never EVER avoid the AFK System, this can result in your kick.
Staying AFK to get XP, this is exploiting and isn't allowed. For example: Staying still in the Syltherin Dorm and not moving and constantly pressing: W, A, S, D so you won't be kicked for being afk or just having a command that makes you never go AFK and get you kicked.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -

Minge: Is when a new player goes on the server to just break the rules. It means when someone has no intention to roleplay and just wants to FailRP, RDM etc etc. Of course, minges will be told to stop but there won't stop as they want to "minge".

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - I am a very sporty person and my favourite sport is football, I play for a team and I do training on Wednesdays and Saturdays and do football games on Sundays, I have up-coming exams which I'm nervous about but I'll get through it. I want to be a game maker on SBS because I want to make player's happy and their entertainment good, I'd be very active and would do events and do them to the best of my ability to make sure players enjoy the events and I'd do events quite regularly/often with other Gamemakers.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most?Nothing really, I don't really cause problems for players/staff on the server, I just roleplay as a DAR, Warlock, Prefect and teacher mainly as these jobs are fun to play as. But I need to be a RP Leader's job and I will be a RP Leader's job more.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
Me being game maker would benefit the server because I would be very active doing good events and allowing players/staff to enjoy themselves, of course along with over game makers/event makers. Also I am a good builder, I've mainly been on DarkRP Servers building for over 2000 hours but I'm not too good with wiremod but my building is good and I'll try best to make sure every player likes the events I make. I am also nice to new players, help them out and if they wanted to go the event I was making I'd bring them to me straight away as I like to be helpful too.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
I've been staff at "[GLOBAL] CityRPGaming, I was Senior-Admin there and they get about 40 players a week, I've been staff at HyperRP, I was Head Of Staff there, also I use to be a Super Admin at a server called "FreeRP". So yeah, I'm experienced staff wise.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
Nope, I've never been banned on Garry's Mod/SBS Server's, I dont even have a steam ban and I don't intent to get a ban as there is no point in it, I like to follow rules, enjoy my self on games, I don't like to cause problems like some people.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why?
-
Both as important as each other as they both play the server and are here to enjoy it except from staff are here to play, enjoy themselves and to staff. Staff have a big priority to do and they make sure players don't break the rules, enjoy themselves and have a good time at Star By Star Gaming.

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) -

Patience: 9/10 - I am very patient, If a troll came to me and kept disrespecting me, breaking the rules in front of me, I'd call a prefect/or admin and wait for them, if he/she kept disrespecting me and breaking the rules in front of me, I wouldn't mind, I wouldn't respond, I'd just call a prefect or admin on them. If I was a prefect whilst there was disrespecting me/breaking the rules, I'd of course arrest that troll.

Communication 9/10 - On the server most players speak English, near-enough 99% and I speak English so I'll be fine with communication on the server, I can understand everyone prefectly even with their American ascents, I'm saying this because I have a British ascent!

Honesty 8/10 - I like to be very honest to everyone, I don't lie, If I make mistakes, I tell them. If I wasn't honest, I'd get no-where and I'm not that kind of person, I like to tell the truth and be honest even if I am i in the wrong because mistakes do happen!

Creativity 7-8/10 - I like to be very creative when building/making things, when I build, I make the building as creative as possible and as good as I can. I enjoy building reason why I like to my buildings/makings creative because without being creative, it would be boring!

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? -
I'd say 7/10, I use to always build on the DarkRP Servers I was staff on, and believe it or not, they made me "Event Manager" on the server CityRP Gaming as they liked my events and thought there was fun and very interesting and I use to spend alot of time on the events I use to make at the DarkRP Server I was event manager at.

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -

• Dark Forces vs Light Forces: This event would be all of the light forces / dark forces verse eachother, that's if the dark forces/light forces wanted to, if they did I would give them all a sword each and it there would be 5 rounds, if one force won all the rounds, they'd get a free-model change or colour change, if they wanted it. Also of course, I'd praise them for winning, to be honest, I'd praise both of the forces for participating in the event. To make it not confusing I'd re-name then and then set their names back to normal after the event. For example: The Dark Forces would be named: DF 1, DF 2, DF 3, DF 4 etc etc, depends how many there are, and the light forces would be named LF 1, LF 2, LF 3, LF4 etc etc. It really does depend how many are participating.
  • Find the hidden cursed child:  This event would be based on a child who is cursed and the light forces would have to go find the hidden cursed child, but it won't be easy for the light forces to get the child back, there would have to go through alot in order to get the child back, of course, a player would be the child but I'd make something for the child/player to hide in and I wouldn't make it easy for the light forces to find, around the hidden area where the child is hidden, they'd be Gringotts Guards guiding the area, they'd be about 4 guiding it. They would have to be killed first in order to get to the child. The child can run off from the light forces and the child must be MUST be stupefyed in order for the child to be caught. Of course the child would be dodging the spells from the light forces "the stupefy spells". This would happen in the dark forest/near the lake.
  • Voldemort's return: So basically, voldemort has returned as the dark lord and has came to get Harry Potter and kill him, of course. I'd make one player Harry Potter and one player Lord Voldemort, there would be lock down during this event to make the event interesting and fun, students would have to remain in their dorms whilst voldemort comes with his army to conquer Hogwarts and find Harry Potter, Harry Potter would be hidden around the Hogwarts area but Harry isn't allowed to be killed, he has to be snatched and brought back to the dark forest with voldemort by his side. It won't be easy to get Harry Potter but it'll be fun.
  • The enchanted object: There'd be an object that would be hidden and enchanted, of course it'd be a little object with a different colour and material, there'd be a group of students/professors/light forces/dark forces going to find the enchanted object, of course, dark forces can fight the students/professors/light forces and the students/professors/light forces can fight back, the first person/player to find the enchanted object will be awarded with 20,000 galleons as it'll be very hidden, and hard to get as dark forces are on your back too. This will be interesting, fun and a good experience for the players.
  • Unwanted Students: The unwanted students will be in the house Hufflepuff and there are the students who have been cursed by Lord Voldemort, the Headmaster will have to try to get them students and get them out of the building and kill them. Of course, the students will be re-named to Unwanted Student 1, Unwanted Student 2, Unwanted Student 3. There will be 3 students but there will have swords as well as spells and they will have to be at least Third year+ as third year+ is likely to have damage spells.
  • The Powerful Dark Wizard: Voldemort has sent a dark wizard to hogwarts and there is only one student who can kill this dark wizard and discover who he really is. The student will have a sword whilst the dark wizard will have a sword and spells. It'll be hard to take down this dark wizard as he is one of the most powerful dark wizards alive. He will have 500 health and the student who is wanting to kill him will have 300 health. This will happen in the dark forest where the dark wizard is roaming/protecting the forest and waiting to be sent to hogwarts but the student who is sent/going to kill him stops him from doing his plan...
  • The last wizard/witch standing: There'll be a bunch of wizards/witches at the quidditch pitch, versing eachother and trying to kill eachother, of course, there'll be a wall around the quidditch so non-event participants can interrupt or there'll be a sign saying "Don't enter unless you're participating". The last wizard/witch standing will get a free-model change and 10,000 galleons for their winning prize. This event will be good because it will allow the players to have fun and it will give them a new experience as I'm pretty sure an event like this hasn't happened before, "I think". Also, I'd make it so it the wizards/witches can only use verdimillious so it's fair.
  • The hidden CUP: There'll be a hidden cup in hogwarts and it must be found before it curses the whole school, students/professors/light forces can only participate, and they have 20 minutes to find the hidden cup, the cup will be hidden well and will be very hard to find, if the cup isn't found, there'll be a lock down and dark forces will come to Hogwarts to kill everyone standing in the school. Dark Forces will come because the cup has cursed the school sending a message to the dark forces when the time is right to attack Hogwarts, but if the cup is found the students/professors/light forces have won and has stopped the school from being cursed.
  • Wizard/Witch apocalypse: Players who participate could get a chance of winning 50k galleons, but they need to do something first in order to win it, I'd build something big with guards inside, you need to kill as many guards as possible in order to survive the wizard/witch apocolapse, if you get the last kill, you get the 50k but there'll be alot to kill. The only spell you can use is verdimillious.
  • The chosen one: There'll be alot of students in the quidditch pitch, and they have to verse the dark forces whilst Voldemort is in the GY chilling, the last student standing would be "The Chosen One" and it'd be Voldemort's mission to kill him/her. If he fails, light forces, students, and professors will be proven to be stronger than Voldemort and his army. If this does happen a massive war will happen at hogwarts and life will never be the same again at Hogwarts, if voldemort wins the hogwarts war it means he has proven to be the stronger side but if he fails another mission/war, he'll become weaker and more dangerous!
  • Stop it or receive it: There'd be two evil witches who are being hunted by students, the evil witches are trying to put a curse on everyone that is alive, light forces/students/professors only, and if they succeed they will have full control over them but there are students who are trying to stop them, if they don't stop it, they'll receive the punishment first from the evil two witches. The students will be waiting in the castle waiting for the right time to strike but the two evil witches will be waiting in the dark forest also waiting for the right time to strike, when they the students/two evil witches strike, they'll see each other on the way which will result in a war between them. The students may only use stupefy and verdimillious and the two evil witches can only use avada kedavra and stupefy, the witches can use a stronger spell because there is only two of them whilst there are like 20 students. The witches will get extra health, they'll get 400 health each. But can they do their mission and put a curse on everyone that is alive in the school whilst there are students hunting them down..... This event will be good and interesting because it will allow the students to have fun and it will allow the two witches to have fun.
  • Life dependence: There'd be dark forces and light forces versing each other, the light forces have to defeat the dark forces for the students safety to be fine, if they fail to do so, very nice things won't happen to hogwarts, they'll come to hogwarts to invade, kill every last thing/person to receive their justice, the battle will happen at the quidditch pitch. This is how it will work, the dark forces will be at the quidditch pitch waiting for students/waiting for the right time to strike but unexpectedly light forces will come out of no where invading the quidditch pitch, trying to take the QP from the dark forces and they'll try to kill the dark forces, if the dark forces win the light forces there'll be no protection over hogwarts leading to a lock down which means all the dark forces will attact hogwarts and students will have to fight in order for there to be a chance to win the dark forces.
  • Wizardry/Witchery ball: There'll be witches at one side in the quidditch pitch and there'll be wizards at the other side in the quidditch pitch and there'll be a ball in the middle and it's a bit like football, the wizards/witches versing each other will have 350 health as the ball will damage them and if a wizard/witch is killed, there'll be out and will have to spectate the event (if they want)/rp again. If a wizard/witch scores for their team, there'll gain one point for there team, so if a witch scores for example, one point will be awarded to the "witchery team". This will be fun because it will be a good new fun experience for the players.
  • Your life or a students life: Basically, this is an event where a Order of Phoenix has got themselves in grave danger by the dark forces and there is no other way rather then them dying or a student dying and the order of phoenix has to make a decision before the dark forces make the decision for him/her. There will be a bunch of students stood in one line whilst there is an order of phoenix stood in-front of them. The order of phoenix tells them what has happened and chooses one student but which student is he/she going to choose or is he/she going to make a decision for herself/himself to die instead? The Order Of Phoenix has made their decision and has chosen Draco Malfoy! This is a bad decision because he is the son of Lucius Malfoy (A Dark Force), not only has he got him self in grave danger but he has put hogwarts in grave danger! This causes war between the Light forces and the Dark forces. The student who is picked tries to escape from being killed by the Order Of Phoenix and the students beside him can help but if he is killed, a war will happen and a lock down will occur. If the Order Of Phoneix is killed by Draco, life will be the same again and the player who is Draco will be awarded with a model change and 10,000 galleons, and the students who participated will be awarded 1,000 galleons each and player who was the Order Of Phoenix will be awarded 10,000 galleons.
  • Unforgiven: There is this one unforgiven Ravenclaw student and he has done a very bad thing to Hogwarts and the students/professors in it. The Ravenclaw student stays in the Quidditch pitch to stay away but a snitch comes and snitches the Ravenclaw student up and things goes to hell. The Ravenclaw House decide to protect the Ravenclaw student whilst the other houses try to kill the Ravenclaw Student/Bring the Ravenclaw Student back to the school so they can send the Ravenclaw Student to Azkaban with Dumbledore's permission, if the students fail to get the Ravenclaw Student back, light forces will have to get involved and will have no other choice but to kill the Ravenclaw Student. Information on what the Ravenclaw Student has done: the Ravenclaw Student has killed a Gryffindor student in the school but everyone finds out, which is the reason why the Ravenclaw student is at the Quidditch Pitch hiding.
  • Small Event - Clashy clash: There will be a clash event in the sky in a house, the house will be built by me of course, and the winner of the clash event will win 15,000 galleons, anyone can participate in this event and this will be good for players because it gives them a chance to have fun and to win galleons, the only spell you can use to clash is Stupefy and Expelliarmus as they don't damage but other clash spells do such as avada and crucio because they can kill. The house will be a big, modern house and it will be big to fit all the players participating in the event. This event will be a good experience for new players and will create fun for new players and old players. It allow everyone in the event to have fun and it will allow one lucky player to get the 15,000 galleons.
  • Magic Market Day: This event will be based on a big market with several gringotts/statue guards inside, the whole aim is to get the 2 shining objects in the market but there in separate rooms and thse seperate rooms are guarded 24/7 and the only way to get in there is by killing the guards. This market will be a big market with magical stuff inside and the two objects will be two shiny trophies on a mystical shelf. There is no other way to get it unless the guards are killed. The First trophie in a hidden room is named "The Ancient Trophie". The hidden room won't have any name as it will make it easy, you must find the room yourself and the trophie in the other hidden room is called the "Enchanted Trophie". But once your in, you can't get out? The only way out is through one door and you will have to find the door yourself, The Ancient Trophie is worth 10k, The Enchanted Trophie is also worth 10k but the Enchanted Trophie also gives you a model change of your choice depending on what models they are. This event will create excitement and enthuasism for the players in my opinion because it will want to make them kill the guards and find the trophies without themselves being killed because if there killed they'll have to come all the way back to the place where the event is happening and by then, some other players might have killed the guards and found the trophies.
  • The Ministry's Visit: A member of the Ministry decides to come and visit Hogwarts but on their way there are followed by this evil, demonic person, this person is a part of the dark forces but in disguise, the member of the ministry doesn't have a clue it's a dark force, when the member of the ministry enters Hogwarts, things turn different, the dark force that was following the member of the ministry reveals themself by using avada on someone in the school, and then the member of the dark force (the person) retreats back to the Grave yard, telling all of the dark forces, the dark forces decide they must send Dark Animagus's with cuffs to the school in order to get the member of the ministry but the school already knows their plan so Dumbledore tells students/professors to guard the member of ministry along with the light forces, but what will happen when the member of the ministry is alone for just one minute? Will he/she get snatched or will he/she stop themselves from being snatched and being sent to the Grave Yard with the evil demonic dark forces? This event will be good for all the players because every player can participate and protect the member of the ministry whilst some are chosen to be the Dark Animagus's. This will be an event that creates excitement and also enthusiasm for the players because it is an event that will be new and interesting, it will create a new experienced, fun event for everyone on the server.
(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? - Yes I do have experience, I have alot of experience as I have over 2000 hours on Garry's Mod and in that time I've mainly used ULX to staff.

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?
-
Yes I understand, I got told this on the DarkRP Servers I was staff on and doing this is my decision and I'm doing this because I want to be a gamemaker and make the experience good for the players and I want to make sure the players have fun.

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2900 - I got denied because I didn't meet the required year, I am applying now because I now meet the required year/prestige and I got told I could re-apply once I meet the required year/prestige and I now meet the required year/prestige.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application I appreciate it a lot and I hope to see your feed back below! If I get accepted, I'll prove to you I'll be a good Gamemaker and I will try my very best as a Gamemaker if I do become one.  :)

- Jack Whiteland-Hooman

I’m really confused as to why you have other people’s applications in your question 17  :Thinking:
@Cal it is supposed to be yours only.
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Axel Dragon}

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.

Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini
SBS Hogwarts Mod: February 17, 2019
Expand Signature

Oh right, okay, I'll fix that now, sorry.

Neutral to a +1
I like the events and the apply looks good!
you know the rules you prefect a LOT!
BUT your answer on 17 is wrong it has to be your own applies not from others.
so if you can change that il give you a +1!

Edit: You changed 17. so here is my +1 ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
✠Tom Sanguis L d'Aquitaine✠
✠Joind September 2017✠
✠VIP - Septeber 18
✠<3Married To Tate LumiHeart-d'Aquitaine<3✠
Expand Signature

I've changed it, thank you for your response!

Neutral

You could elaborate more on the rules,
And I do agree you should
Start taking on more
RP leader roles such as
Teachers and the Headmaster.

I feel like the events were rushed? Not much
effort was shown in them, and events like these
have been done before.
[Image: New_new_signature.png]

Expand Signature

Thank you for your response. I like to play as DAR, Warlock and Slytherin Prefect mainly. I like to prefect more rather then being jobs such as Headmaster etc. I will add more detail to the rules. I do teach regularly but I will definetly start to teach more. Also, the events were not rushed and I've added some more events that are different and I hope you like them!
[Image: giphy.gif]
slytherinPride Slytherin Pride slytherinPride
“It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.”  
Expand Signature

Thumbs Up 
I know Jack personally and he has alot of experience from other servers and knows how to use the tools. Kappa

From the event ideas I can see that you have a creative mind and from your activity on the server and your dedication towards this application I can't help but think that you would be a great addition to the Gamemaker family!
SeemsGood
Teamwork is also a big one for Gamemakers and that's also a strong point of you. You communicate well and you have a great personality.

Big +1 from me!

Kind Regards,

Timo Hooman, proud husband of Daisy Hooman Heart

(12-16-2018, 01:00 PM)lydiax Wrote:
Neutral
I feel like the events were rushed? Not much
effort was shown in them, and events like these
have been done before.

-Many of the events lack depth, narrative, or enough creativity to impress me.
-They seem like undeveloped ideas as opposed to events with substance.
-I am uninterested, and genuinely feel it would be best if absolutely none of the events you suggested were conducted.

e.g
Wizard/Witch apocalypse: Players who participate could get a chance of winning 50k galleons, but they need to do something first in order to win it, I'd build something big with guards inside, you need to kill as many guards as possible in order to survive the wizard/witch apocolapse, if you get the last kill, you get the 50k but there'll be alot to kill. The only spell you can use is verdimillious.

Building a giant structure, shoving players into it and demanding 'FIGHT!' lacks creativity. There is little narrative, no room for RP. Also "something big" is very vague, and to me it just seems like the entire idea is underdeveloped.

e.g 2
Voldemort's return: Voldemort has returned as the dark lord and has came to get Harry Potter and kill him, of course. I'd make one player Harry Potter and one player Lord Voldemort, there would be lock down during this event to make the event interesting and fun, students would have to remain in their dorms whilst voldemort comes with his army to conquer Hogwarts ... won't be easy to get Harry Potter but it'll be fun.
Yes, fun. Fun for everyone except the students who are not allowed to leave their dorms. This is literally just a lockdown but the Dark Forces have the secondary objective of capturing Harry Potter.
This isn't exactly groundbreaking stuff.

With respect, I'd recommend you put deeper thought into these ideas. Forgive me if I come off as critical, but since there are so few GM applicants it is only fair you are subject to such critique.

Usually, with GM applicants some of the events they list have a redeeming quality I can find: a small idea or feature that makes it pop, makes it interesting and stand out in spite of it's flaws.
I've found zero here.
[Image: owgMH4Q.jpg]
Expand Signature

Hi Jack,

What I do like about you is the fact that you've been trying to actually roleplay and play by the rules ever since you first joined.
      However, you've been playing for just a little over 3 weeks, and that really is too soon for someone to become staff. You need to show that you are a dedicated and loyal player, as well as having the knowledge and experience.

I've played with you a few times and recall having to inform you of rules, and while yes, you are applying for Gamemaker, there will still be times where you will need to temporarily staff as a Moderator if none are on.
      Now, your application is nice but your events aren't all that great. Things like 'Find the Object' or 'Kill Person <x>' have been done before countless times and so you need to show that you can think of new ideas and events.
      The event idea called 'Unwanted Students' makes no sense. Why would Dumbledore be trying to kill them? Why would they be trying to attack normal players and how would they have swords?

-1, you simply aren't ready yet.

Good Luck!
[Image: trN9m8M.png]
[Image: Y0wrZiW.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature