Enders Mod Application

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - 

STEAM_0:0:64638426
https://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainEnders/

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -

CMT 6676 Enders

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -

CST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 

Weekdays - 6:30 pm to about 11:00 pm
Weekends - 1:00 pm to about 11 pm

(3.) How old are you? -

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -

I first joined on the old clone wars server back in 2015, found it in the server browser menu in Garrys Mod.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -

I am very active on the server, and I am generally on just about every day.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -

I do

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -

I agree to do this.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1: No Major FailRP -
 It takes away from peoples immersion in events and on the ship, and it can mess up the Event or whatever is going on. The only place that is allowed to be OOC is the Cantina.

2:Respect staff and players - Be kind to others and they will be kind to you.

3: No RDM - Don't go around killing people because it is FailRP.

4:Listen to Staff and RP leaders - Listen to what the officers and staff are saying to do.

5:Don't spam - Don't hold down your mic or spam chat.

6:Advert is only for RP - It is a RP tool and should only used for Roleplay situations.

7: Salute your Officers - It shows respect to the officers and it is for Roleplay.

8: Don't exploit the map or be AFK - Don't come on the server to try and break the map or to just be AFK and take up a slot. 

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - 

Someone who likes to break rules generally hoping to aggravate Staff and other Players in the game.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -

I feel like I could help the staff team because I am very active and very well known in the Clone Wars Community. I would also like to beome a Moderator so that I can assist the players and the staff on the server.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - 

I believe it would be my communication because my mic is currently terrible.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -

Generally I'm on the server most times, and sometimes when I am on the server when other staff aren't on, and since I was a trial GM I got to see how the staff team works and how they operate. Finally, I am very mellow and decisive person.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -

Jailbreak Mod
DarkRP Admin
Clone Wars Admin
SBS Trial Gamemaker

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - 

N/A

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -

Undoubtedly the players because they make up the staff team.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -

Patience - 9.5
Response Time - 9
ULX Knowledge - 9
Communication - 7.5

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -  

I would either steam message another staff member or ask one of the staff members online currently.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -

I do.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2743 I was accepted and resigned due to family issues and IRL stuff.
If you need help with anything server related feel free to add me on steam, or on discord and message me

Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089542580

Discord Name - Enders#3197

+1 great guy would love to see him back in action also amazing medic
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 
Property of @Engineer Paradyce
Property of @Neon Trotsky

+1 He’s active, knowledgeable in all the rules, helps train and teach, and I believe he’d do well.
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Forum Admin
CWRP Moderator
Former SBS Community Supervisor
Former HWRP Server/Staff Manager

Colonel Astro of the 501st Legion
Adapt and Overcome

Proud Owner of:
Hufflepuff Head Prefect           The Divergent One
Aberrant Dementor              Ravenclaw Horcrux
Horcrux

+1 

Decent guy, has already been a GM so knows what he's doing.

You are a good guy enders and i think you would make a amazing mod, but it looks like there wasent alot of effort put in to some of the questions you answered like 6 and 8. Maybe if you went into detail more that would change my opinion and give me a better perspective of who you are and why you qualify for this position.

Neutral 

"(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -

I feel like I could help the staff team because I am very active and very well known in the Clone Wars Community. "
------------------
You want to be staff because you are well known? and because you are active? As @+Mico+ said there is a lack of depth in 6 and 8  although I'm not doubting your activity, and that you are well known, but are there other reasons for wanting to better the server by volunteering your time to benefit us all? Besides being well known and on a lot.

--------------------------------
 (8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -

Generally I'm on the server most times, and sometimes when I am on the server when other staff aren't on. Also I am very patient and I don't irritate easily. 
--------------------------------
I think it's wonderful that you have patience and don't irritate easily, those are excellent traits. We could benefit from such patience yes, but I'm wondering if there is more you could say here as well, activity and calmness isn't really what we would expect to be lacking.. 

Thanks for answering any questions, I will gladly leave my vote as a +1 if I can understand more of why you want to be staff.
Neutral
CGSS 0813 Violet ♦ Proud Coruscant Guard
[Image: JPGmRrC.png]

Triss Lockhart ♥ Proud Ravenclaw
[Image: jJdBLeB.png]

[Image: eaUZlUx.png]

@+Mico+ @Triss ♦(Violet)♦

Is that what y'all were talking about?
If you need help with anything server related feel free to add me on steam, or on discord and message me

Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089542580

Discord Name - Enders#3197

(01-12-2019, 09:45 AM)✪ Enders Wrote: @+Mico+ @Triss ♦(Violet)♦

Is that what y'all were talking about?

Yes! having experience and oppertunity to see how it all works is a +, I believe anyone has the ability to become a great staff member, I wish you luck and a +1  I believe this person is 1. Active 2. eager to learn 3. has the server's best interests in mind.
CGSS 0813 Violet ♦ Proud Coruscant Guard
[Image: JPGmRrC.png]

Triss Lockhart ♥ Proud Ravenclaw
[Image: jJdBLeB.png]

[Image: eaUZlUx.png]

+1 

I love this guy he was a Gm before and i think he can do this....

Congratulations, you've been accepted as trial-moderator!

@Alex Casey will cover all the details with you.
Welcome to the team!

Thread Locked
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Forum Admin
CWRP Moderator
Former SBS Community Supervisor
Former HWRP Server/Staff Manager

Colonel Astro of the 501st Legion
Adapt and Overcome

Proud Owner of:
Hufflepuff Head Prefect           The Divergent One
Aberrant Dementor              Ravenclaw Horcrux