Homework - Transfiguration into an inanimate object for professor Fenrir

Transfiguration Into an inanimate object
By Fengle Wengle

This essay will cover the History of transfiguration into an inanimate object and the practicallity of it. 

History and Practicality of transfiguration
Transfiguration has been used throught the centuries for a plethera of reasons, Transfiguration into an inanimate object is usually considered a very beginner magic, even used in first year transfiguration lessons, however there is an incredibly difficult form of this kind of transfiguration that is primarily used in duels, this involves the transfiguration of another human being into an inanimate object, this was most notably used by dumbledoor who was known to have turned Voldemort into a stool during one of their famous duels. Other famous wizards such as grindelwald have been known to use transfiguration to their advantage during duels. Usually this feat can only be accomplished by impecably powerful wizards as the human body, mind and soul are impecibaly resistant to transfiguration, However many animals are much more succeptible to transfiguration, these animals are used to train the younger years in transfiguration. There have been some cases of people being transfigured and never having been untransfigured, for example Witikus fretkul was turned into an armchair in the year 1723 and has still been observed to fidjit and move just as any other person who has been transfigured would be, This as sparked numerous cases of people attempting to transfigure themselves to. obtain some form of immortality, though some have theories that while the body does not deteriorate while transfigured, the mind and sould do. therefore many advise against self transfiguration too often as it could have negative effects. 

Shoutout to Frengle Wengle

:Thinking:  Pretty good Essay the only person out of 20 people who did his Home Work im gonna have to give you an A on this Goodjob my Dude you have a bright Future at Hogwarts.

Shit, can I copy? I forgot we had an essay. I'll change a word, sentence or two. Promise<3.
[Image: eNF125y.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-11-2019, 03:47 PM)Gwendolen Wrote: Shit, can I copy? I forgot we had an essay. I'll change a word, sentence or two. Promise<3.

*Nervous Sweating*

Gwe...Gwe....Gwen you can copy my..my..my.... homework. 

(01-11-2019, 09:08 PM)Sushi Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 03:47 PM)Gwendolen Wrote: Shit, can I copy? I forgot we had an essay. I'll change a word, sentence or two. Promise<3.

*Nervous Sweating*

Gwe...Gwe....Gwen you can copy my..my..my.... homework. 

She doesn't want to fail
Heart ravenclawPride The epitome of the light forces  ravenclawPride Heart 
“But I shall not have strength to carry out this resolution alone unless you join in it with me, 
as I now invite you to do: I know that your support will be unfailingly given."
[Image: eQUIUi1.png]

Shit, was this due today??  monkaS
[Image: 7A5mQri.png]
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Hogwarts Mod since 8/12/18~
~Hogwarts Admin since 12/2/18~

Smh at the Slytherins in here. I would have expected the Hufflepuffs to forget about homework or be too lazy to do it, but I expected greater things from Slytherin.

I, as the proud Ravenclaw I am, turned in that homework two days ago already, getting extra credit for extraordinary work.
[Image: VXj7eZF.png]

(01-12-2019, 05:26 AM)Alistair Whyte Wrote: Smh at the Slytherins in here. I would have expected the Hufflepuffs to forget about homework or be too lazy to do it, but I expected greater things from Slytherin.

I, as the proud Ravenclaw I am, turned in that homework two days ago already, getting extra credit for extraordinary work.

Alistair Young Man i never got the Homework you claimed you handed in

(01-12-2019, 07:04 AM)Fenrir Ferociouuk Wrote: Alistair Young Man i never got the Homework you claimed you handed in

The owl must have got lost on its way monkaS
[Image: VXj7eZF.png]