Homework - Transfiguration into an inanimate object for professor Fenrir

(01-12-2019, 07:15 AM)Alistair Whyte Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 07:04 AM)Fenrir Ferociouuk Wrote: Alistair Young Man i never got the Homework you claimed you handed in

The owl must have got lost on its way monkaS

Well you Better make sure the Owl Finds its way other wise im gonna have to fail you

(01-12-2019, 07:48 AM)Fenrir Ferociouuk Wrote: The owl must have got lost on its way monkaS

Well you Better make sure the Owl Finds its way other wise im gonna have to fail you

Oh uhhh... The owl must have been eaten by a cat... I'll be sure to drop it by your office monkaS
[Image: VXj7eZF.png]

(01-12-2019, 07:52 AM)Alistair Whyte Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 07:48 AM)Fenrir Ferociouuk Wrote: The owl must have got lost on its way monkaS

Oh uhhh... The owl must have been eaten by a cat... I'll be sure to drop it by your office monkaS
I expect to get it by the end of the day im being Nice here you have 21hours to have it on my desk otherwise i will fail you no more excuses

Very helpful, do more please lol, i need for things to teach students about instead of repeating the same thing every lesson.
[Image: giphy.gif]

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life"    
Amelia Powell-Selwyn
        Joined February 2017        

Ill leak a bit of shit here. so recently i've been herbology prof and i have a certain interest in herbology might see something soo..
ALL YA GET

Whitelist Bought:2/12/18
VIP Bought 8/12/18 
                                                                                                                                  Clone Wars Name:CT 4859 Hooman
                                                                                                                                    Proud Hufflepuff VIP Prefect

Whew, the teacher is paying close attention to Alistair. I can probably get away with not turning it in...or turning it in late at least. I need to find a ravenclaw to do my bidding.... ( that dan roast tho xD)
[Image: eNF125y.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]