Have year requirements for VIP prefects

The 5th year prefect requirement is there as a baseline and also as an unlockable progression. It makes sense in lore that prefects were chosen from higher years to help guide younger year students. Also I never denied that 5th year was there to help against abuse of the job. The main concern about prefecting is not enough people read the rules BEFORE going on a new job resulting in various mistakes.

Also, this suggestion assumes to much about people. We are assuming someone will get on the server with the intent to specifically minge. We shouldn't be going forward preventing gameplay to people just based on the people who make it terrible. If that was the case half of the things we have would be listed as fail rp. 

My point is playing on Hogwarts RP is supposed to be a rewarding experience, being able to roleplay a diligent prefect who helps younger years. Or perhaps a mischievous student who enjoys the thrill of being able to run away. Taking away from these options should never be our first case scenario.
[Image: cd1796535d10e7d87cb0f4a8688ec4c4.gif]   

[Image: coollogo_com-111031328.png]Thank you Mira
Moderator For Hogwarts RP Since May 7th, 2017
Lovely Husband and Dear to Selenia since Dec 22, 2017

+1 even though it will probably get denied.

Even though people might buy VIP to be a Prefect (or a special one) being Prefect requires enforcing the RP rules and if they are Third Year or something they will not know the rules as well as someone who's Fifth Year that pretty much knows all of them. Make sense? because i think i explained my vote reason in a shitty way.
   [Image: giphy.gif]

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Mother of Carla Avada Tolkien
Daily Prophet Journalist

The idea is not bad at all, I think if you pay 30 bucks for something you should get it atleast easier, why 5th year but not 4th year? 
Neutral for me.. Btw you have the wrong format so this is automaticly denied...

hufflepuffPride  XAM VON RAGNULF hufflepuffPride
                                                         VIP: December 2018 
                                                         Proud Hufflepuff!
                             Children of Daniel Inkarna-Ragnulf and Lizzie Inkarna-Ragnulf 

+1 all though we all know the guy is way to money hungry to reject money from kids stealing their moms credit cards so they can Avada and abuse all DF they see *cough* good thing my vampire can ignore everything voldy says to me   Kappa
[Image: 6b3412b5d6175be43fc225016937badf.png]
[Image: HailZarosBro.png]

(01-20-2019, 09:43 AM)Luke Sisca Wrote: +1 all though we all know the guy is way to money hungry to reject money from kids stealing their moms credit cards so they can Avada and abuse all DF they see *cough* good thing my vampire can ignore everything voldy says to me   Kappa

Hmmm i dont think The Guy is happy with that haha

hufflepuffPride  XAM VON RAGNULF hufflepuffPride
                                                         VIP: December 2018 
                                                         Proud Hufflepuff!
                             Children of Daniel Inkarna-Ragnulf and Lizzie Inkarna-Ragnulf 

Hey, while we're at it let's make Volde and all the other Adult VIP roles 7th Year and all the creatures 4th Year, that way people get experience before they play those roles. Surely VIP players like myself will better understand the rules of these roles if we limit them by year like non-VIP roles.

Sarcasm aside, sorry but no. Does it not make sense to have VIPrefects not 5th Year? Yes, however that's a perk of getting VIP: being able to gain access to roles otherwise inaccessible at low years. If a VIPrefect is screwing up and they're a low year, just remember that they're probably new to Prefecting or still trying to get the grasp like other non-VIPrefects. If you see they're breaking rules, report them. VIP's system doesn't look like it's ever gonna change.

Also you had 10 Days to follow the suggestion format but still did not follow it, which I believe is an automatic denied suggestion (correct me if I'm wrong forum staff).

@Albert Sterling @David Elios-EElsord @Astro Brooks-Nova
Whenever you see Aurors around the Minister:

Failure to follow proper format.

Thread Locked
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Forum Admin
CWRP Moderator
Former SBS Community Supervisor
Former HWRP Server/Staff Manager

Colonel Astro of the 501st Legion