I need help and advice

So everytime I log into server i get asked to make a name for my character can anyone tell me why this is and is anyone else experiencing it.
[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Married to Risarah Lupin
Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
Yes I am Full Scottish and proud fite me if you want

Could it be you logged off with a lore RP name such as Lord Voldemort?

If so, admins and GM's will periodically /freerpname to free up lore names. Generally it is a good idea not to log off with any lore names as other people cannot take them then.

If your name has been /freerpname'd then you will get a prompt to select a name when you log in.
[Image: VXj7eZF.png]

(01-11-2019, 11:10 AM)Alistair Whyte Wrote: Could it be you logged off with a lore RP name such as Lord Voldemort?

If so, admins and GM's will periodically /freerpname to free up lore names. Generally it is a good idea not to log off with any lore names as other people cannot take them then.

If your name has been /freerpname'd then you will get a prompt to select a name when you log in.

I have the second name Lupin but thats it

Married to Risarah Lupin
Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor

It could be possible that your RP name and Steam name are the same. Back when I was Tom Savage, I had Tom Savage as my Steam Name. It could be that or what Alistair said.
Tom Aeternalis-Savage
Joined Hogwarts RP: August 14th, 2017
Married Satia Sanguis (formerly Curran and Seir) February 24th, 2018
Master Prestige: April 26th, 2018, 9:12:09 pm
Married into the Aeternalis-Iduis Family (formerly Delova-Iduis): September 23rd, 2018
Self-Imposed Exile: September 26th - November 13th, 2018
Gryffindor House Sword Fighting Champion: December 7th, 2018

Clone Wars:
CT 2077 Savage
[Image: OLx3Pfj.png]

It’s exactly what Tom said, if your in-game name and steam name are the exact same, it will continue to happen. So just change one and it will end.
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Hufflepuff Head Prefect          Aberrant Dementor

The Divergent One          Ravenclaw Horcrux
Horcrux

(01-11-2019, 11:30 AM)Astro Brooks-Nova Wrote: It’s exactly what Tom said, if your in-game name and steam name are the exact same, it will continue to happen. So just change one and it will end.

Ah ok thanks all

Married to Risarah Lupin
Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor

I still have this problem after two and a half years, I just never wanted to change my steam name or in game name.
[Image: 2jkyZsp.png]
[Image: GUpcXDq.jpg]