Ben Benny Ban Appeal

(1) What is your in-game name? - Ben Benny

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - $ 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279192242/

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -  @Sean Ganon

(4) How long were you banned for? - 24 hours

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - I have never been banned before.

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No this is my first ban.

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - The Dark Arts professor had a group of people following him, he then came up to me and another guy then threatened us to come with him right away and to keep following him. 

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - No I do not.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I was simply following orders from a professor and I was being threatened to come with them at the time, I also didnt wanna break rp and tell them no.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - I'd like to know what to do when in a weird situation like that but yes I've learned my lesson next time I'll try and sneak away from them.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

Hi Ben

I'll let @Sean Ganon know about this appeal and he'll reply as soon as he can.

Again tagging staff @Sean Ganon I will get back when the satff member replys and tells his story
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 
Property of @Engineer Paradyce
Property of @Neon Trotsky

HUGE Graveyard raid. You and several other people were banned for entering the graveyard. - (first time I've seen a full server freeze in a while.) You ignored the graveyard signs and entered at your own will.

Report Denied
Thread Lok
@Astro Brooks-Nova @Albert Sterling @White The Mystic Elvish Queen @David Elios "EElsord"
~Joined December 29th, 2017~
Bought VIP July 2018
Trial Mod November 25th
Full Mod December 9th

[Image: V2qmlzE.gif]

Report Denied by Sean.

Thread lockio thingy.
[Image: 8AxMHa3.png]

David Elios/ARF CSM 3104 Elios/NLT 
Junior Stupid Wizard Community Supervisor
Clone Wars/Halo Administrator 
Forum Admin