Floki Trickster-Solaris first Mod app

+1

the reason im giving this a +1 is because he clearly knows his rules and hes always enforcing them. ive only seen you teach a numerous times but they were all great!

would like to see you prefect more though, other than that i feel he will be a great addition to the staff team.

Good luck!
Live and Learn.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dark Hybrid.

+1 From me your active you know the rules and very welcoming to new people Good Luck
[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Married to Risarah Lupin
Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
Yes I am Full Scottish and proud fite me if you want

Floki is a very active player. he stays out of all the drama on the server and his app is outstanding. he live sin a great time zone becuase when there are no mods on he will be there to save the day from prefect law. He is a very friendly kind hearted person who deserves a shot on a staff position

Great Canidate as well
My Vote: +1
GL on your app floki

Whitelist Bought:2/12/18
VIP Bought 8/12/18 
                                                                                                                                  Clone Wars Name:CT 4859 Hooman
                                                                                                                                    Proud Hufflepuff VIP Prefect

+1
From when I was on the server, you seem to do a lot of prefecting. You're a good boy, never gotten in trouble. You're EU which is sorely needed to get better staff coverage. I'd say you deserve a shot at trial moderator! Good luck!
Tom Aeternalis-Savage
Joined Hogwarts RP: August 14th, 2017
Married Satia Sanguis (formerly Curran and Seir) February 24th, 2018
Master Prestige: April 26th, 2018, 9:12:09 pm
Married into the Aeternalis-Iduis Family (formerly Delova-Iduis): September 23rd, 2018
Self-Imposed Exile: September 26th - November 13th, 2018
Gryffindor House Sword Fighting Champion: December 7th, 2018

Clone Wars:
CT 2077 Savage
[Image: OLx3Pfj.png]

Neutral leaning towards +1

You're quite active and very friendly, however, I personally haven't noticed you to prefect or teach that much. I'd love to see you on those jobs more to prove that you can take on the task of moderating a server.

Good luck!
[Image: exypawS.png]
[Image: FKBpaNt.png]

You are really friendly and you report a lot in @ chat and you are active in a timezone we need staff in. +1 from me! Good luck~
[Image: rsz_scor_and_thea.png]
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Hogwarts Mod since 8/12/18~
~Hogwarts Admin since 12/2/18~

+1

Ahhhhh Mr. Flokington 

You are a good guy to talk to and you RP extremely well, and you don't break the rules

Go on son!

You're very active, you know the rules and the last time I saw you host a Great Hall you did it brilliantly. I haven't seen to teach any classes or prefect, but I'm confident that you'll do that well too. A +1 from me!

PS: Don't listen to Konrad, the more Swedes, the merrier.