Brysons GameMaker Application

08-15-2018, 12:19 AM
(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:0:154261423.
Check here: http://www.steamid.xyz
STEAM URL - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bryson_bb/
(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - ARF CPL Bryson

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - I am currently living in EST time zone

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - During weekdays i will be on at 1pm to 9pm. I won't be able to be on every weekend because i have to visit my father at the hospital, but when i am on i'll be on from 12pm to 12am.

(3.) How old are you? - I am 16

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I have first joined SBS SWRP in February 2016 and have been playing it scene. But for the server being new i have joined Nov 15, 2018 4:00 PM
Evidence - https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Bry....55:27016/ and i have discovered it by the server browser.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Well you can't know, but I have been on and active ever since i joined and everyday i am on i love it more and more. No reason to be inactive unless if my PC breaks or i'm on vacation. Plus I love this server, i love the people in here and I have made great memories with them.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I do understand.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I do.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1: No Failrp (Do not Break out of roleplay)
2: Respect staff and rp leaders (Do as you are told and do not talk back to your SGTs+ and Staff members)
3: No RDM (No sudden Deathmatches / no shooting another player)
4: Obey staff and rp leaderrs (Do as you are told by your officers and staff)
5: Do not Mic or chat spam (No playing music or holding the mic for  long period of time, no spamming the same thing in chat)
6:  Advert is for rp purposes only (Officer + Navy only) (Only use it /advert for rp reasons)
7: Salutes your Commanding officers (do /me salutes to your officers to show respect towards your officer)
8: Do not go AFK (Do not be away from your PC, or away from the game as your are in the game for a long period of time)

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - Minge is a name given to someone when they do not take roleplay serious. And tries to mainly ruin the rp for everyone.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Hi im Bryson, I am chill, relaxed, understanding, and love to rp. I love to build and make something that other people could enjoy. I want to be a staff member because i may not be good at making events but i am very good at making sims. And this server is not good at making sims in my opinion, rarely happens.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - My Grammar, and spelling, as everyone on the server knows is that my spelling is not as good as a normal human. I have gotten alot better throughout the years but i still spell things bad.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I think if you make me staff i would mainly focus on making sims. I can make events too but they may not be the best, i can make very good events if i work with somebody but like i said, i can make very good sims and that's what i think your server needs because all we ever have for entertainment is events and training. We need some sims and i'll be that ma.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I have been staff on multiple servers. Most are down but i was a GM in GSN, OG, AG, and GG, and i was Senior Mod  on No Cancer rp (Darkrp server, still up). And there was more but i have forgotten.  And played in Biolink which is a multi server as a mod/developer.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Yes i have. I have been banned on a Halorp server for video taping the staff abusing the players. And once i told them i got banned.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -  I'd have to say both are equally important. Staff provides the entertainment and makes sure the players follows the rules. Without players then the server would be dead and staff would be useless.

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) -
Communications - 8
Patients - 7
ULX - 10

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? - 10

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -   So we have received transmission that there is a threat in Coruscant, and we must investigate. We sent the troops there's and let them patrol and guard/inspect important buildings. Things are fine until the troops find somethings. they must defend themselves and the civilians that are any that didn't evac. They must take out all the threats and search the city before they evac back to the venator.

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? - Yes, i have plenty of experience.

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I do

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -
In the bottom corner you can see that i was mod. And other staff can back me up on the GSN since i worked with them but all of the Threads APP has been deleted. I spent about 30 minutes looking for them. But if you need any more information i can give you the links of the other Server owner profiles and they can probably show you.

Sorry is this for the hogwarts server or the clone wars becuase this needs to be edited if its clone wars or hogwarts

This  looks like a really rushed application and because of your name i cant see if i've ever seen on or not. Please edit you application and i hop i can change my vote from a -1 to a natural or a +1

Whitelist Bought:2/12/18
VIP Bought 8/12/18 
                                                                                                                                  Clone Wars Name:CT 4859 Hooman
                                                                                                                                    Proud Hufflepuff VIP Prefect

Thank you @Redgie  for the response. But clearly if you have actually read the Application it states " I have first joined SBS SWRP in February 2016 and have been playing it scene. But for the server being new i have joined Nov 15, 2018 4:00 PM " and in for other occasions where is have brought up Star warsrp. and the matter of fact that this application is under the "Starwarsrp" section and under the "Staff Applications" forum then clearly you would understand that this application is made to be a Star warsrp application. There is no proof once so ever that it for Hogwarts. And i apologies if you believed it has been rushed although it is not. I have said in the forums that i am bad at grammar and spelling. Either you read it and just don't like me, or you didn't read it and assume that it was rushed.  I have taken m,y time and tried to fix all my errors the best i could.
And i did realize i have put the event idea in the wrong question so i apologizes for that.

-Bryson

You made a gamemaker application, yet did not answer question 14, the only question specific to GMs that asks you to give a few detailed event examples, and how you would go about doing those events. 

Answer this question ASAP, since it is essential to a gamemaker application in the first place. 

EDIT: You edited the application the same minute I posted this, so ignore this message. 
~ Ex-Admin, Experienced Gamemaker(And at one time, Head-Admin) of SBS Clone Wars RP ~

~ Ex-Community Supervisor and Ex-Head Gamemaker of Vector Gaming (Clone Wars RP and First Order RP)~ 

< Led the 501st Legion for nearly 10 months as Captain Rex on the original SBS Clone Wars RP > 

- Current 501st Commander on SBS CWRP -
- Current SBS CWRP Administrator -

The OG 501st Legion: 
[Image: wF0A2mD.jpg]

My apologies @Bryson I didn't know you were bad at grammar and since you have edited you application I have seen you on before. An also don't think i don't like you because I thought i never met you but I have seen you on a lot.
Very active,kind and creative and we could also use more GM's
My Vote: +1

Whitelist Bought:2/12/18
VIP Bought 8/12/18 
                                                                                                                                  Clone Wars Name:CT 4859 Hooman
                                                                                                                                    Proud Hufflepuff VIP Prefect

Your application has been reviewed!

We regret to say it has been denied.

The reason(s) for this are as followed:
MINGE

You may apply again in 2 weeks time.
Thanks!

Thread Locked

P.S: That is indeed the legit reason.
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Hufflepuff Head Prefect          Aberrant Dementor

The Divergent One          Ravenclaw Horcrux
Horcrux