Stan's Moderator Application v. 3

No more replies needed. I refrain from applying, it’s obvious I’m not cut out for it. You can stop now.

Neutral, leaning towards -1

I always hear of and see you involved in Drama Stan.
And from some of the outcomes of said drama I have both heard/seen you react badly to said drama.
This is not a quality that is best suited for a staff member.
Although if you keep your head down and avoid drama and wipe the slate clean you might make a good moderator.
The App is of alright quality as well but could use improvement.

~Benji
Won VIP: ???
Achieved Moderator: ???
◆ Proud Nova 
◆ Son Of Astro and Gwen 

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: mhhipo2jb8821.gif]

[Image: HollowPortlyDamselfly-size_restricted.gif]
Expand Signature

Neutral - On the edge of going to give a +1

You have been very nice, in general. u make everyone smile.

only thing is that your app looks very rushed. I can't find an answer that even goes on for 2 lines.
[Image: original.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Appointed Head of Savage Family: 10/30/18
Palms Sweaty, Touching Svetlana's Spaghetti: 12/12/2018
Voted for Fudge: Always

<15:40:03> "Albert <3": david is my bitch
Expand Signature

BIG GIANT +1!!!!!!!
Stan you're a really active player!
You know the rules really good.
I never heart any negativity about you!
You deserve a trial!

Good luck on the apply!
✠Tom Lumino-Dragon✠
✠Joind September 2017✠
✠VIP - September 18
Expand Signature

-1 I'm sorry but I don't think that as of now you'd be able to handle being a mod. You are nice but you just cannot process the negativums that happen to you and as a mod you'd get a boosted dose of negativums everyday. It wouldn't be a healthy enviroment for you now Stan. You have to learn to learn how not to get effected by negative things first. I just don't want you to be miserable after getting mod.

Edit 1 (Copying and pasting 2nd post -Eios): 

I know that you were a mod but you resigned shortly after and things have changed after that, I've seen you day to day fighting with your demons, I just don't want you to get back to zero, being a prefect and being a mod is two different things, being a mod is far more stressful. Don't apply because there is nobody on that timezone, apply because you fully want this. Being alone in a timezone makes you even more miserable trust me in my last few weeks I was always alone.

(Make sure to only post once, responses should be made through PMs or editing your original post. - Elios)
-Smooches your Headmaster & Dark Lord,
Kory Savage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joined SBS on the 28th of August 2017.
Joined the forums on the 23rd of October 2017.
Whitelisted to Yogi on the 5th of November 2017.
Got V.I.P on the 6th of December 2017.
Became an adept on the forums on the 24th of December 2017.
Whitelisted to Slytherin Overwatch on the 7th of January 2018.
Accepted as Trial Moderator on the 8th of January 2018.
Accepted as Full Moderator on the 22nd of January 2018.
Did my first even as a temp-GM on the 9th of February 2018.
Resigned from Moderator on the 11th of June.

[Image: fd15384303cce715.png]

Expand Signature

(01-28-2019, 12:09 PM)Kory S\Sanguis Wrote: -1 I'm sorry but I don't think that as of now you'd be able to handle being a mod. You are nice but you just cannot process the negativums that happen to you and as a mod you'd get a boosted dose of negativums everyday. It wouldn't be a healthy enviroment for you now Stan. You have to learn to learn how not to get effected by negative things first. I just don't want you to be miserable after getting mod.

I mainly am applying because I get on early every single morning normally to a super mingey prefect law, I just wanna help. And no one is awake to temp-mod me. I'd be happy to temp in the mornings but no is willing to let me. I was mod before if you didn't know

+1 I believe everybody deserves another chance.

Ive known stan on the server since almost day 1 of playing, 
he has been very helpful in teaching myself and others rules in the server.
He is a polite guy who is always respectful to everyone.
He has many admin qualities and assets that fit well into the mod team.

On another note, when the server goes into prefect law it gets very very mingy and disrespectful,
and roleplay completely derails in the server, if he is on during these hours, I know I would appreciate
a mod being on. And if that mod is Stan, then bonus, he has previous history as a mod and knows what hes doing.

When we have someone who doesn't know what they are doing it becomes very frustrating at times.

Good Luck Stan

You are like always involved in drama you can be actually very toxic to others but you are active and it is actually a good app but didn’t you quit staff in like a week last time?

I think you will be a amazing candidate 
for staff, Tho i think you will be a great 
GM, But besides that the app is very well
presented and your a amazing role model
My Vote: +1
GL on your app Stan

~Redgie
Redgie Sinistra Strife
Current Hours Played As Light Force:
Co-Owner For Hit Wizard Sinistra

[Image: tumblr_m4vjobYRbG1qj3ir1.gif]
Expand Signature